What's new

Three Sri Lankan soldiers shot dead: army

so a distressed army man kills his collegues and turns the gun on himself and for that some one should be avenged and who is that some one, probably a Tamil Family in Jafna.

Come on borther, you are one of my most respected Chinese forumer, but its hard to see that you have jumped guns on reading the title

My Mistake however, I've seen people cheering from the death of these troops. :tdown:

My Mistake however, I've seen people cheering from the death of these troops. :tdown:
No one is cheering, all are saying that Karma is taking its toll. one don't have to wait for a next birth to be punished for the bad deeds, its kail yuga and punishments are served instantaniously.

The resolution will be defeated; it does not depend on the vote of India

Many countries already supporting Sri Lanka

By the way Sri Lankans also maintain strong ties with Indian military as well, regularly we host top military officials from India.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...southern-army-commander-visits-sri-lanka.html
Dream about it, that the resolution will be defeted. The only people who are with you are the Russians and the Chinese because of the trade volume they have with you. but if that trade is not there sure they will to be against you because the world has seen the attrocities that your Army has done.
Yes my nations army is working with you, I knwo that and we also know that Congress is doing more damage to the unity of the nation in all aspects. The Italian at the helm of Congress does not give a damn to the unity of my nation. But sure she and her half breeds will be running to the pope after 2014 election in INDIA.

Back
Top Bottom