What's new

Time for PDF Awards!!! Rate your top five favorite members!!!

people keep talking about Jana - Havent been on here long enough to have the pleasure of seeing her posts but to do over 20,000 one must respect this monumental posting!
]
Thanks brother but kindly any member on this forum who lives near quetta kindly try to locate jana im very worried about her please do sothing your cooparation will be apreciated , thanks .

]
Thanks brother but kindly any member on this forum who lives near quetta kindly try to locate jana im very worried about her please do sothing your cooparation will be apreciated , thanks .

bro i think she is a journalist and has a blog - please check her blog she is alive and looks like she is happy on their

bro i think she is a journalist and has a blog - please check her blog she is alive and looks like she is happy on their
sir as i told earliar im not very good with computer & stuff like facebook & twitter among others thanks & kindly if yoy could find jana pay my regards to her

]

She lives in peshawar!!!

There are a lot of great people/posters here. Very patriotic and concerned individuals who genuinely want to help build Pakistan. Their posts and idea I really like and enjoy reading.

Agnostic muslim (guy is a trooper)
Abu Zulfiqar
Bilal
Asim
Mastan khan
Taimi khan (hardly ever see him though)
Muse
Xeric
Azad Pakistan
Raheel

I can't remember right now but there are more people

Rate your top five favorite members!!!

muse
karan.1970
Asim Aquil
Zabanya
Butters

PS:sorry ...5 means 5 .... not 4 not 6.. just 5..

So, many other favorites arent included. Apologies.:angel:

you forgot meeeeeeeeeeee :(

Just received an official confirmation....

SAFRIZ WINS

THREAD CLOSED

ALL YOU LOSER TRY NEXT TIME

This thread is not exactly helping at boosting my ego! :s

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom