What's new

U.S 'agrees NEW Afghan supply route'

And how EXACTLY has that terror centre created any troubles for the Americans or NATO?

They put out videos that say way mean things about us. We don't like it. It hurts our feelings. So we want to kill them. You are making them guests in your homes. Look out, incoming! TA! TA!

Hooray! When we have established an alternate to Pakistan for NATO/US supplies to Afghanistan then we can missile strike, high altitude bomb and even send in special forces to FATA with less hassle from Islamabad.

:usflag: :usflag:

Wolf in sheep's clothing is the perfect description for you.

It's all about options and leverage against our enemies. If America can finesse these agreements in conjunction with our already established capacity in Pakistan, we've the option now of expanding our forces to this new capacity-whatever that may be. Clearly, we've also built-in some slack.

Either are beneficial.

We're not going to leverage this against Pakistan. Nobody's invading with SOF or B-52s carpet-bombing FATA. Relationships in the CAR are always tenuous-with anybody. Us today, Russia tomorrow, China the day after.

Our best bet remains with Pakistan. It has it's own incentives now to keeping routes open to Afghanistan. Our defeat there would entail the likely defeat of Pakistan so there's little question that Pakistan is now part of this fight, like it or not.

You are SO delusional! It will take you another century to make an ICBM that could reach the US. By then we will have a death ray that will identify any Jihadi by brain waves and take him out. So beware. You never know where the next CIA drone or death ray will strike.....

lol can it happen while someone types into a forum? ;-)

They put out videos that say way mean things about us. We don't like it. It hurts our feelings. So we want to kill them. You are making them guests in your homes. Look out, incoming! TA! TA!

Could you BE any more juvenile? Somewhere in one of the threads you mentioned that you're 63. If that's the case, I was expecting your attitude to be a LITTLE more mature.

Oh and by the way, Those videos are called "Propaganda". And they fall in the "Propaganda warfare" category. Even after eight years of collective failure in Afghanistan in Iraq, there hasn't been any attack on the American soil. They only happen where they've invaded Innocent civilians for the sake of Selfish Interests.

every Indian,American n Israeli are so brave behind the keyboard and the comfort of thier home

Our best bet remains with Pakistan. It has it's own incentives now to keeping routes open to Afghanistan. Our defeat there would entail the likely defeat of Pakistan so there's little question that Pakistan is now part of this fight, like it or not.

I agree with you S-2. In my posts above I couldn't resist tweaking some of the Jihadi kiddies here at PDF. They can't take (or understand) a joke ....

I agree with you S-2. In my posts above I couldn't resist tweaking some of the Jihadi kiddies here at PDF. They can't take (or understand) a joke ....

These "Jihadi" Kids you're referring to are Citizens of Pakistan who've been kind enough to tolerate your hatred towards our Nation. Humour's good and healthy, but there's always a fine line between sarcasm and sheer immaturity.

These "Jihadi" Kids you're referring to are Citizens of Pakistan who've been kind enough to tolerate your hatred towards our Nation. Humour's good and healthy, but there's always a fine line between sarcasm and sheer immaturity.

I don't have any hatred of Pakistan whatsoever. I admire Pakistan. 99% of the hatred expressed here at the PDF vis a vis the US and Pakistan is Pakistani hatred of the US. And as far as being citizens of Pakistan, many of the most virulent Jihadi posters, the Nazi lovers, have Western location flags. I wonder how many of them are really citizens of Pakistan, and not unpatriotic immigrants.

I don't have any hatred of Pakistan whatsoever. I admire Pakistan. 99% of the hatred expressed here at the PDF vis a vis the US and Pakistan is Pakistani hatred of the US. And as far as being citizens of Pakistan, many of the most virulent Jihadi posters, the Nazi lovers, have Western location flags. I wonder how many of them are really citizens of Pakistan, and not unpatriotic immigrants.

Nazi lovers? Where did this come from?

"These "Jihadi" Kids you're referring to are Citizens of Pakistan who've been kind enough to tolerate your hatred towards our Nation."

Back off your sanctimonious soapbox. I could tell he was joking.

You're hardly kind and we're hardly hateful. You'll clearly know without question when our attitudes about Pakistan harden to hate. The likes of you do increase those odds.

"Hatred" is expressed towards the American's for all it's actions AGAINST the Pakistani nation. America is the MOST hated nation on the face of the earth according to hundreds of polls from around the Globe. Compare that with the "Hatred" you see here and it's quite tolerable and NOTHING too out of the line.

Secondly, Western flags doesn't automatically turns that member into a Citizen of that country. Like myself, there's a large number of members here who're temporary residents in other countries. That doesn't change their Nationality to that said country. All in all, this is STILL a "Pakistani" Defence forum and you don't have any right what so ever to label ANY Pakistani as an "Unpatriotic" Immigrant.

The only "Immigrant" around here is you because technically, there's no such thing as an "American".

Have a nice day!

The talibanization of Pakistan is increasing so aggressively that Pakistan will have a hard time defeating there idelogy. The taliban eyes lay to the gov't of Pakistan and to make it next afganistan. My question is even if NATO is successful in Afganistan, whatever time maybe. With your knowledge what will be decission NATO will take for Pakistan, if that happens?

Back
Top Bottom