What's new

U.S 'agrees NEW Afghan supply route'

TS,

I think given the environment we live in at the moment, sensitivities should be kept in mind ...

I really do try AG. But look above. Even after I pointed out that I was joking, SurvivoR came back with his Pentagon post. Now, I assumed that HE was joking so I joked back with my Langley, VA (CIA) answer. Is this really harmful? I hoped that by expressing absurdity, that some of the posters might see that their posts are absurd. Sometimes a humorous retort, if it is not mean, is more effective in getting someone to listen that just saying: "That's absurd, you idiot". Anyway, I have noticed that many of the younger posters do not see the absurdity in some of the posts, perhaps because their own posts, and thinking, is sometimes so absurd.

I really do try AG. But look above. Even after I pointed out that I was joking, SurvivoR came back with his Pentagon post. Now, I assumed that HE was joking so I joked back with my Langley, VA (CIA) answer. Is this really harmful? I hoped that by expressing absurdity, that some of the posters might see that their posts are absurd. Sometimes a humorous retort, if it is not mean, is more effective in getting someone to listen that just saying: "That's absurd, you idiot". Anyway, I have noticed that many of the younger posters do not see the absurdity in some of the posts, perhaps because their own posts, and thinking, is sometimes so absurd.

I agree with you that after your clarification there is no need for anyone to push the issue.

My last post was not related to that, just a general comment on how things are easily taken out of context given the current tensions.

Language barriers, especially when nuance and subtle sarcasm is involved, obviously play a part as well ...

Didn't we already solved this Issue by singing "My Generation"? lol.

TS already said that he'll try and not make jokes of such nature. But if someone even after reading that provokes him, then I believe that individual is at fault.

If the cat fight is over may we pleeze get bak to the core issue of the topic ladies?!?!

Pakistanis are Jihadis and Americans are Hill Billies :chilli::bounce:

enough of Ethics 101 , What ever!! :coffee:

NOW

what could be the real implications of Gen. DP (I don't mean double penetration btw :angel: ) coming over and announcing alternative supply route?

Will Pakistan stop getting the $$ for its logistics support? will the Pakistani route be rendered obsolete? and only the new route be used?

BTW if the new route also passes from Russia, can it not back stab the US/NATO and make things worse for the yanks?

And does any body else connect Obama's statement about making Pakistan responsible for controling the Pak=Afghan border to a pretext of laying in the blame game for Pakistan or is it just me?

Cheers Ladies and NO MORE FIGHTING!:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom