What's new

Veena Malik makes her Bollywood debut

First of all she is not 27. More like 37. Her debut film was Tere Pyar Mein (an anti-india film) which was released in 2000. So are you saying she was just 16 in her debut film? No way, she looked like she was atleast 26 in her debut film.

Secondly, what is this? "This song is extremely spicy, so it goes perfectly with my personality" :lol: looks like she was born in the wrong side of the border :lol:

indians can keep this trash.

o0o Bhai there was not Veena Malik there was Zara Shaikh in Tere Pyar Mein with Shan that was an awesome movie i love its songs

You guys are pretty quick in disowning your people.. We have seen some such examples in the past too...

No respect for own countrymen. no respect for womenfolks.. these habits begins at home...so expect less.

Sania Mirza just for marrying a Pakistani- Arundhati Roy for speaking the truth- and others- if you want to blame it on home habits- be my guest-

Sania Mirza just for marrying a Pakistani- Arundhati Roy for speaking the truth- and others- if you want to blame it on home habits- be my guest-

sania mirza - we are happy for her

Arundhati Roy - for looking at the glass half empty and saying that the glass is fully empty

We Indians Welcome Veena Malik to India (A Land of Opportunity)...Hope for her great career.

sania mirza - we are happy for her

Arundhati Roy - for looking at the glass half empty and saying that the glass is fully empty

Find a thread for sania mirza and arundhati roy on pdf- and see your fellow countrymen views about them- then do what you do best -assume-

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

We Indians Welcome Veena Malik to India (A Land of Opportunity)...Hope for her great career.

No so fast young man- The land of opportunity is still big boss amrika- yours is still considered as land of outsource and call centers--

Find a thread for sania mirza and arundhati roy on pdf- and see your fellow countrymen views about them- then do what you do best -assume-

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

No so fast young man- The land of opportunity is still big boss amrika- yours is still considered as land of outsource and call centers--

Your comment shows that how well informed you are ...and you Frustation level.

Back
Top Bottom