What's new

Veena Malik makes her Bollywood debut

Sania Mirza just for marrying a Pakistani- Arundhati Roy for speaking the truth- and others- if you want to blame it on home habits- be my guest-

we love sania mirza...she still plays for india and will keep playing for india...
2qbhgmw.jpg

arundhati roy is and idiot who has forgotten about bloody history of kashmir and sacrifice of Guru Tegh Bahadur..

No so fast young man- The land of opportunity is still big boss amrika- yours is still considered as land of outsource and call centers--

The same outsource and call centers generate revenue close to half of what the whole of Pakistan generates.. So knock it when you have something comparable to flout.. Else you just come across as sour & jealous

Although I don't like what she is doing but I have to admit the song is extremely catchy lol
Very nice musical tune and lyrics.
I think after "munni badnaam hoe" this is the only serious "item number" and rest were just so-so but it will be very difficult to beat "munni badnaam hoe" as Malaika Arora did some amazing dance in it.
I don't watch Indian movies (may be once in 2, 3 years) but since the hype was great so I watched this song and boy o boy what a song!! :yahoo:

YEA THARKII

Yet Another THread About Rebellious Kuree In India :P

Back
Top Bottom