What's new

webmaster & mods: p0rn ads on PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now this even though I don't do online or offline gambling :

View attachment 660184

Strangely I dont see any ads (sarcasm) oh yes I don't use the junk chrome.
I'll list them in order of my preference lowest to highest:
Chrome
Firefox
Opera with VPN
TOR
Opera in a VM linux box
or Tails linux
Go figure

The algorithm is definitely messed up because I used to get ads for dating arab girls and hunting knives, which I've never searched for on google.
I’m sure you have searches queries regarding Pakistani or Arabic ethnicity/culture whom notoriously in pursuit of Arabic girls. So that’s a accurately projected advertisement.

Screenshot_20200811-094325_Chrome.jpg

I get boring ads. Your ads makes PDF so much more interesting haha

I’m sure you have searches queries regarding Pakistani or Arabic ethnicity/culture whom notoriously in pursuit of Arabic girls. So that’s a accurately projected advertisement.

I have adblock on chrome, so the ads arent bothering me, but I wonder what I got right now.

Adds can be valuable as well, I dont block adds. It can be useful.

I know how google works and rest assured, I do NOT watch that filth. it's beyond me how this crap shows up outta the blue. my home network is pretty heavily locked down & yet, it still shows up even though I've prevented anything that is adult material in my router's settings. can the mods or webmaster talk to the forum providers to prevent these ads? our own precautions are OBVIOUSLY not enough!

side note: one can't deny the fact that this filth is being pushed by design based on a very sinister agenda, is not merely ads based on sites visited. they've even managed to fool by router's security! :angry:
upload_2020-8-11_11-46-40.png

Google adwords allow such ads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom