What's new

Welcome inferiority complex: Lets discuss skin colour

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is the first time I believe I have heard the Jordanian Monarch speak, English / French appears to be well educated. Normally when he is in news, the TV folks generally focus on him attending meetings and ceremonies

Unfortunately, Jordan is quite a none factor in term of Oil trade or Military power
He seems like a wonderful person and holding knowledge with wisdom for peace

However, the none existence of Palestine has meant a constant conflict in the region around Jordan

I am presently unaware of modern time

a) Syrian - Jordanian relations
b) Egyptian - Jordanian relations
c) Saudia - Jordanian relations
d) Iraq - Jordanian relations
e) Turkish - Jordanian relations
Due to ever-changing dynamics in region it is difficult to understand how mainstream person thinks vs the higher upper class society who dictate politics in nation

Jordan is well known destination for rich Middle Eastern youth from Saudia etc as it has many resorts, plus prior to the Khashogi incident , Turkish drama and soap opera were quite popular in Saudia Arabia (via Settelite TV)

Both Jordan/Turkey , had enjoyed a influx of vacationing tourist in last 10-20 years
mostly from oil rich middle east who could afford these trips

Perhaps he could play a vital role with other Prominent leaders of modern time

Erdogan the Honorable
Imran Khan , Prime Minister of Pakistan
Matahir Mathur , Maysian Prime Minister

To help give voice to the regional cause for peace

Last edited:
In Case You Didn’t Know, There Exists A Pakistani “Top Gun” Movie Featuring PAF JF-17 Thunders vs IAF Mirage 2000s
September 25, 2019 David Cenciotti Kashmir, Military Aviation
JF-17-firing-missile-top.jpg

A screenshot of an air combat scene from Pakistani "Sher Dil" movie via YT video below.

Here’s a scene from a movie that someone has dubbed “Pakistan’s response to Top Gun”.

“Sher Dil” (Urdu for “Lion Heart”) is a Pakistani action movie released on Mar. 22, 2019.

The film tells the story of a young pilot, Haris Mustafa, the grandson of Pakistan Air Force hero pilot who died in a PAF F-86 Sabre during clashes with Indian Gnat fighters in 1965. The young Mustafa wants to become a combat pilot so he joins the PAF Academy and, long story short, he eventually becomes a fighter jock flying the JF-17 Thunder, Pakistan’s most advanced combat aircraft.

The JF-17 is a lightweight, single-engine, multi-role combat aircraft developed from a joint venture between the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) and the Chengdu Aircraft Corporation (CAC) of China. It’s considered a 4th Gen. fighter If confirmed, this would be the first kill of an aircraft by the JF-17 (the Thunder shot down an Iranian spy drone in 2017).

One of the scenes of Sher Dil, a movie that some Asian media outlets called “Pakistan’s response to Top Gun” shows a dogfight between two PAF JF-17s and two Indian Air Force Mirage 2000s, a scene that may bring to your mind what happened earlier in the morning in the skies over Kashmir during clashes between Indian and Pakistani jets on Feb. 26-27, 2019.

As you may recall, the Indian Air Force launched airstrikes on terror camps across the Line of Control at the border between India and Pakistan. The raid was carried out in response to the suicide attack that killed 40 CPRF (Central Reserve Police Force – the largest of India’s Central Armed Police Forces) soldiers earlier that month. As a consequence of the Indian air strikes, the Pakistani launched retaliatory raids across the Line Of Control (LoC). During such missions, IAF and PAF jets were involved in aerial clashes over Kashmir whose outcomes are still unclear.

All the details of what happened in those days are contested, so much so it’s impossible to get a clear idea of what has really happened based on a lot of conflicting claims. While some of these could be easily debunked, others couldn’t be verified. We are not even sure a certain kind of aircraft took part to the skirmishes or not, even though both sides provided pretty detailed accounts.

As explained back then, the only fact, that has been confirmed by both sides, is that an IAF MiG-21 Bison was shot down and its pilot captured by the Pakistani forces. We don’t even know for sure which kind of aircraft downed the Indian Fishbed derivative: some sources claim if was a JF-17 Thunder, others say it was an F-16.

With this in mind, the Sher Dil scene below shows two IAF Mirage 2000s intruding into Pakistani airspace and causing the PAF to scramble two JF-17s to intercept them. The short clip is interesting as it provides a glimpse into Minhas Airbase, located to the northwest of Islamabad, homebase to the 16(MR)sq “Black Panthers” of the Pakistani Air Force. Unfortunately, after the 00:47 mark, all the flying scene is CGI. Still, the initial footage, that shows the pilots scrambling to the jets, strapping into the cockpit and taking off for the intercept mission, show the JF-17 Thunder pilots’ helmet, flight gear, patches and some other pretty rare and cool details.

In this case, the outcome of the aerial engagement is clear but if you read some reviews, you’ll find out that Sher Dil, released less than one month after the clashes over Kashmir, is more a story of cameraderie and unexpected friendship between Pakistani and Indian pilots than war between the two rival nations.

H/T Gordon Bradbury for the heads-up!

Source: https://theaviationist.com/2019/09/...uring-paf-jf-17-thunders-vs-iaf-mirage-2000s/

-------
The original thread on Sher Dil: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/sher-dil-2019-1965-dogfight-scene.618780/
We can portray anything we want in movies but do you think JF-17 Will be able to take on M2K in real life?

Many Arabs especially in Lebanon, Syria, Jordan are fairly light skin and it's not an uncommon thing except in GCC. In Pakistan it's much more uncommon to have very light skin people.

LOL you know nothing about Pakistan.

What they teach you in Arab lands about Pakistan is just about the same they teach an average European about Pakistan.

First learn how ethnically diverse Pakistan is. Learn about its geography and history. Than come back and we will argue about how white or black Pakistanis are.

I have seen how Europeans go to Pakistani mountains and claim how the white Pakistanis belong to them LOL

We can portray anything we want in movies but do you think JF-17 Will be able to take on M2K in real life?

Didn't we take out an Israeli upgraded MiG and Su-30 very recently? What makes you think that PAF cannot take out an MK2?

Give me some reasons why the PAF wouldn't be able to take out a MK2? Don't give me oneliners as you always do.

they are sensetive people for sure.

127333cacda2177b8b3426506efa4edc.jpg

people do you think this person gives a damn about its skin color??

The Arab clearly does. He is the one who started the skin discussion. Not Pakistanis.

No Pakistani here gives a rats a$$ to any foreigner visiting this forum. We know who our real friends are. They don't disparage Pakistan like many doing in this topic. It is a good thing that certain member are revealing their true colors.

We give you foreigners a middle finger. Don't beg for attention. Leave this forum if you hate Pakistan because deep down we know you do.

Turks should rule the Ummah and bring back its greatness.

@Timur

No you Arabs should. You are the true heir of Islam, right?

There is no Ummah. It existed once, but that era has gone. Everyone is on their own. Look at your own country. Which Arab country stands with you today? You are boxed in like cattle. Walls built all around you and all Israel has to do is remind the Europeans about the Holocaust. No one gives a shit. Not even your immediate neighbors.

Only the strongest survive. That is the rule and always has been.

Better still , show us how you look?

In any case not like a RSS rape boy from India LOL

What does a common Pakistani look like ? it's really a nationality not race or ethnicity. We are the 5th largest people on earth and can't be pigeonholed there's not one common look in the country . We are diverse with multiple ethnic groups and our people are more than Iraqis,Syrians,Yemenis,Jordanians,Palestinians, Lebanese,Egyptians,Saudis,Omanis,Kuwaitis and Emiratis combined .

Usually these Arabs and a few others feel insecure when someone looks a bit fairer than them. Especially if it is someone from the neighborhood. You think I haven't seen these discussions before? LOL Even here in The Netherlands we have North African Moroccans who identify themselves as Arabs. They are obsessed with skin color. These people dump black African refugees in the Sahara desert. Google it up. They are so racist. You wonder how these people are Muslims. Had it not been for the final prophet PBUH...

How can a Pakistani ajami look so fair? It is impossible and goes against Shariah LOL

@Philip the Arab

Well regardless of what your intention was, a movie is a Movie and the actor is a paid actor
The Arabian continent is also home to different shades, Arabs are not of 1 color

Pakistan has different shades of people but we are Muslim
Iran has different shades of people but they are also Muslim
Arabian Middle east is also a different shade of people but all are Muslim
Turkey is also diverse , not long ago there borders included whole of arabia they are Muslim

Let's call a spade a spade here. Apart from KSA and to a certain extent UAE we don't have any worthwhile relations with the rest of the Arab world. We are alien to one another. Despite being Muslims we have tons of differences. Arabs are more closely aligned to India. No doubt about it. I meet many Arabs on a daily basis. I work in an international environment. You will be severely disappointed about Arabs. I have heard and seen such amazingly disappointing things from Arabs that they are not even worthy of mention. They don't endorse Pakistan and are even opposed to our nuclear capabilities. It is not one or two Arabs, but a lot.

Even when you look historically Arab leaders were more closely aligned with Indian leaders which is fair game to them. All I am saying is that Pakistanis need to stop sucking up to Arabs and all this Ummah chumma BS. There is no Ummah anymore. There is only survival of the fittest. Had there been Ummah the Palestinians wouldn't be suffering like they are.

Some Pakistanis were expecting support from Arab nations during the Kashmir conflict. You tell me if that support came your way. If it did, I will eat my words right here.

Imran Khan did the right thing at the UNGA. He humiliated these Ummah chummah lovers to the bone. These so-called Islamic nations that cannot even defend their own case in front of the world. Today they are collectively labelled as terrorists when in reality this conflict has a whole different meaning and purpose. For decades Islam has been offended and made the scapegoat. What did the Arabs do to defend their people and religion with all their wealth? Tell me one Islamic leader who delivered the message and defended his people/religion like Imran Khan did at the UNGA? Just one.

Here they are worried about our skin color LOL

Last edited:
Yes Pakistanis got triggered because they are among the most racially tolerant nations and will not like it if they think you are being racist. The average Pakistani has no problem with skin colour thankfully unlike our neighbours and the Middle east...........

thumbnailImage

Are-other-countries-as-racist-as-the-US
Be quiet farsiwan your countrymen have brought shame to Islam and our region, in Canada and us. They act more white then the white people here. I would not recommend you jumping into something that doesnt concern you. Even if what you say is true..

You should first put up proper flags, why are you ashamed of your country of origin?
The Arab clearly does. He is the one who started the skin discussion. Not Pakistanis.

No Pakistani here gives a rats *** to any foreigner visiting this forum. We know who our real friends are. They don't disparage Pakistan like many doing in this topic. It is a good thing that certain member are revealing their true colors.

We give you foreigners a middle finger. Don't beg for attention. Leave this forum if you hate Pakistan because deep down we know you do.
lol guys i am in your side.

This thread is specifically dedicated to those poor souls who have a problem with skin colour!

In the 21st century where the world has become small due to ease of moving and getting information...One can easily know that Pakistan is a salad bowl...We have the fairest of the fair and the darkest of dark skin colour!

From genetic wise-
The descendants of Africa who came to Pakistan, also including the Somali refugees who ended up getting Pakistani passport = are the darkest of the dark! Their skin is unique a gift from ALLAH...coz if the earth becomes hotter and due to our nasty cause the protective atmosphere depletes, the Africans will be 1 nation that will survive the best and above all!

Then we have Pukhtoons who are reddish fair and also have some dark tribes.
Then we have also have Kashmiris who are majority fair but some too dark...

THESE are the 2 extremes and then we have every shade in between ALHAMDULILLAH!

Last edited:
I think dark people are the same as white people. I actually wanted this movie to have darker people instead of very white people.
This is actually what PAF pilots look like and only 1 out of 9 could pass for Mediterranean white.
PAF_Pilots_5.jpg
Can anyone tell me which movie he's talking about? What did I miss?

@Indus Pakistan @Pakhtoon yum @Dazzler?

I'm probably gonna get banned for this either way, but I never said Pakistanis were Black but just casting 3 actors that are very White doesn't represent Pakistan correctly and puts down darker and medium skinned young people who don't see people that look like them in a heroic role.

Could they pass for White in Europe, or America? Answer is a big NO.
Fair point.

Can anyone tell me which movie
No idea. I was not interested in the movie nor have I seen it. I got involved because I have a sore point with Arabs [of all the people] coming along and acting supremacist over us Pakistani's. I have lived long enough, travelled enough to know that with exception of a few oily Arabs in GCC most are poor and some are dirt poor. And with exception of pockets of crusader legacy in Levant who in total would not fill a large city rest are mix of semitic-negro.

Fair point.
Not really. Do you really think Hollywood movies like Top Gun are typical sample of American people? Tom Cruise [I have been to US and seen with my eyes] is a exception and 'pick' of the crop. Ditto Bollywood movies. Ditto Egytian movies which rely on Greek Copts heavily like the famous Omar Sharif etc.

Most of the Saudi elite go to Levant and pick a Assyrian etc [crusader mixed with phoenician blood] and 'whitewash' themselves by spawning a new breed. Or grab Russian hookers etc. Money buys everything including hot looking pussy. A good example is Osama Bin Laden. His father was Saudi of Yemani extraction [no doubt with fuzzy wuzzy features] and washed them with Syrian mother producing OBL. The fuzzy wuzzy was still visible even after the 'makeover' in OBL's face. And people complain about 'fair creams' in India. If only the Indians could afford a Ukrainian pussy ...to produce a new breed !

And before I take a hike from this thread call me prejudiced but I think North West Pakistan [including Eastern Afghanistan] has the best looking people on earth. Our PM is a good example of that. Right complexion, right height, raw cut features etc

*Ps. I have been to almost every European country, Turkey, USA etc and met many other nationalties in UK during my student days. In my estimation god did not do any favours to Chinese. Only Koreans are okay or Manchurian [Chinese] who live adjacent to them. And many of the Hispanics I saw in US were gross. Other than sporting huge wobbly arses, probably good for giving relief to a hard stiffy. But that is about it. And Italians girls are hairy as fs .... !

This is a cack thread. Mods should delete it.
Your reading it, right? It's called entertainment !

So a thread for racists to let their family background thrive?

Guess they need their space too

LOL you know nothing about Pakistan.

What they teach you in Arab lands about Pakistan is just about the same they teach an average European about Pakistan.

First learn how ethnically diverse Pakistan is. Learn about its geography and history. Than come back and we will argue about how white or black Pakistanis are.

I have seen how Europeans go to Pakistani mountains and claim how the white Pakistanis belong to them LOL

Didn't we take out an Israeli upgraded MiG and Su-30 very recently? What makes you think that PAF cannot take out an MK2?

Give me some reasons why the PAF wouldn't be able to take out a MK2? Don't give me oneliners as you always do.

No Pakistani here gives a rats *** to any foreigner visiting this forum. We know who our real friends are. They don't disparage Pakistan like many doing in this topic. It is a good thing that certain member are revealing their true colors.

No you Arabs should. You are the true heir of Islam, right?

There is no Ummah. It existed once, but that era has gone. Everyone is on their own. Look at your own country. Which Arab country stands with you today? You are boxed in like cattle. Walls built all around you and all Israel has to do is remind the Europeans about the Holocaust. No one gives a shit. Not even your immediate neighbors.

Only the strongest survive. That is the rule and always has been.

In any case not like a RSS rape boy from India LOL

Usually these Arabs and a few others feel insecure when someone looks a bit fairer than them. Especially if it is someone from their neighborhood. You think I haven't seen these discussions before? LOL Even here in The Netherlands we have North African Moroccans who identify themselves as Arabs. They are obsessed with skin color. These people dump black African refugees in the Sahara desert. Google it up. They are so racist. You wonder how these people are Muslims. Had it not been for the final prophet PBUH...

How can a Pakistani ajami look so fair? It is impossible and goes against Shariah LOL

Let's call a spade a spade here. Apart from KSA and to a certain extent UAE we don't have any worthwhile relations with the rest of the Arab world. We are alien to one another. Despite being Muslims we have a tons of differences. Arabs are more closely aligned to India. No doubt about it. I meet many Arabs on a daily basis. I work in an international environment. You will be severely disappointed about Arabs. I have heard and seen such amazingly disappointing things from Arabs that they are not even worthy of mention. They don't endorse Pakistan and are even opposed to out nuclear capabilities. It is not one or two Arabs, but a lot.

Even when you look historically Arab leaders were more closely aligned with Indian leaders which is fair game to them. All I am saying is that Pakistanis need to stop sucking up to Arabs and all this Ummah chumma BS. There is no Ummah anymore. There is only survival fittest. Had there been Ummah the Palestinians wouldn't be suffering like they are.

Some Pakistanis were expecting support from Arab nations during the Kashmir conflict. You tell me if that support came your way. If it did, I will eat my words right here.

Imran Khan did the right thing at the UNGA. He humiliated these Ummah chummah lovers to the bone. These so-called Islamic nations that cannot even defend their own case in front of the world. Today they are collectively labelled as terrorists when in reality this conflict has a whole different meaning and purpose. For decades Islam has been offended and made the scapegoat. What did the Arabs do to defend their people and religion with all their wealth? Tell me one Islamic leader who delivered the message and defended his people/religion like Imran Khan did at the UNGA? Just one.

Here they are worried about our skin color LOL
Great post !

im black yo from the hood i aint got no complexions yo i know where my identity at

Can anyone tell me which movie he's talking about? What did I miss?

@Indus Pakistan @Pakhtoon yum @Dazzler?
Sorry bro I plucked out all the off topic posts from the new up coming movie coz these posts (a good 11 pages) were all about Pakistani skin colour ....Not 1 post was discussing the movie

This is a cack thread. Mods should delete it.
I actually started it to let people vent out their complexes :ashamed:

Can anyone tell me which movie he's talking about?
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...ers-vs-iaf-mirage-2000s.637541/#post-11801745

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom