What's new

Welcome inferiority complex: Lets discuss skin colour

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is specifically dedicated to those poor souls who have a problem with skin colour!

In the 21st century where the world has become small due to ease of moving and getting information...One can easily know that Pakistan is a salad bowl...We have the fairest of the fair and the darkest of dark skin colour!

From genetic wise-
The descendants of Africa who came to Pakistan, also including the Somali refugees who ended up getting Pakistani passport = are the darkest of the dark! Their skin is unique a gift from ALLAH...coz if the earth becomes hotter and due to our nasty cause the protective atmosphere depletes, the Africans will be 1 nation that will survive the best and above all!

Then we have Pukhtoons who are reddish fair and also have some dark tribes.
Then we have also have Kashmiris who are majority fair but some too dark...

THESE are the 2 extremes and then we have every shade in between ALHAMDULILLAH!

We have everything, but not according to some people who think Pakistanis are by definition ethnically all the same.

Yeh, Dubious you running a medical catharisis services on PDF. Lady you need to start charging money for such a invaluable serice.
Bus kameenay Pakistanis unite ho jain I will assume I am paid in full!

We have everything, but not according to some people who think Pakistanis are by definition ethnically all the same.
Mostly problematic from homogeneous societies! They dont understand multiculturalism!

LOL you know nothing about Pakistan.

What they teach you in Arab lands about Pakistan is just about the same they teach an average European about Pakistan.

First learn how ethnically diverse Pakistan is. Learn about its geography and history. Than come back and we will argue about how white or black Pakistanis are.

I have seen how Europeans go to Pakistani mountains and claim how the white Pakistanis belong to them LOL

Didn't we take out an Israeli upgraded MiG and Su-30 very recently? What makes you think that PAF cannot take out an MK2?

Give me some reasons why the PAF wouldn't be able to take out a MK2? Don't give me oneliners as you always do.

The Arab clearly does. He is the one who started the skin discussion. Not Pakistanis.

No Pakistani here gives a rats a$$ to any foreigner visiting this forum. We know who our real friends are. They don't disparage Pakistan like many doing in this topic. It is a good thing that certain member are revealing their true colors.

We give you foreigners a middle finger. Don't beg for attention. Leave this forum if you hate Pakistan because deep down we know you do.

No you Arabs should. You are the true heir of Islam, right?

There is no Ummah. It existed once, but that era has gone. Everyone is on their own. Look at your own country. Which Arab country stands with you today? You are boxed in like cattle. Walls built all around you and all Israel has to do is remind the Europeans about the Holocaust. No one gives a shit. Not even your immediate neighbors.

Only the strongest survive. That is the rule and always has been.

In any case not like a RSS rape boy from India LOL

Usually these Arabs and a few others feel insecure when someone looks a bit fairer than them. Especially if it is someone from the neighborhood. You think I haven't seen these discussions before? LOL Even here in The Netherlands we have North African Moroccans who identify themselves as Arabs. They are obsessed with skin color. These people dump black African refugees in the Sahara desert. Google it up. They are so racist. You wonder how these people are Muslims. Had it not been for the final prophet PBUH...

How can a Pakistani ajami look so fair? It is impossible and goes against Shariah LOL

Let's call a spade a spade here. Apart from KSA and to a certain extent UAE we don't have any worthwhile relations with the rest of the Arab world. We are alien to one another. Despite being Muslims we have tons of differences. Arabs are more closely aligned to India. No doubt about it. I meet many Arabs on a daily basis. I work in an international environment. You will be severely disappointed about Arabs. I have heard and seen such amazingly disappointing things from Arabs that they are not even worthy of mention. They don't endorse Pakistan and are even opposed to our nuclear capabilities. It is not one or two Arabs, but a lot.

Even when you look historically Arab leaders were more closely aligned with Indian leaders which is fair game to them. All I am saying is that Pakistanis need to stop sucking up to Arabs and all this Ummah chumma BS. There is no Ummah anymore. There is only survival of the fittest. Had there been Ummah the Palestinians wouldn't be suffering like they are.

Some Pakistanis were expecting support from Arab nations during the Kashmir conflict. You tell me if that support came your way. If it did, I will eat my words right here.

Imran Khan did the right thing at the UNGA. He humiliated these Ummah chummah lovers to the bone. These so-called Islamic nations that cannot even defend their own case in front of the world. Today they are collectively labelled as terrorists when in reality this conflict has a whole different meaning and purpose. For decades Islam has been offended and made the scapegoat. What did the Arabs do to defend their people and religion with all their wealth? Tell me one Islamic leader who delivered the message and defended his people/religion like Imran Khan did at the UNGA? Just one.

Here they are worried about our skin color LOL
Once again, navjot Singh just despatched the whole topic for 4.

Flex your tits you chutt I'll slap you silly wannabe Hispanic chutt
Nigga, you may look like a Bangladeshi or dark *** Indian but you will never be considered Black. People just think of me as Hispanic and don't give a shit about me saying whatever the f I want. I walk into the store with black folk and people follow us around.

Orale brotha

I am talking about general populace! Who refuses to unite and takes out petty stuff like skin colour as a means to fight and divide!
Pakistanis can't be divided over skin color because dark people are found in every ethnic group of Pakistan
And Pakistani whites aren't white they are just relatively lighter than darker ones or you can say andhon main kana raja
Politics is dividing Pakistan politics of haqoq and identity language

which pilot?
Baat idher say shuru hui thee:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...ers-vs-iaf-mirage-2000s.637541/#post-11801745

Flex your tits you chutt I'll slap you silly wannabe Hispanic chutt
That is a very weird thing to say :blink:

Dont ever say it again putter! :nono::nono::nono:

Pakistanis can't be divided over skin color because dark people are found in every ethnic group of Pakistan
And Pakistani whites aren't white they are just relatively lighter than darker ones or you can say andhon main kana raja
Politics is dividing Pakistan politics of haqoq and identity language
No harm in admitting a fair Pakistani as a fair human and a dark Pakistani as a dark human....It is ALLAH's kudrat...And then you having all shades in between is actually a ni'maat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom