What's new

What if Modi,Mark Zuckerberg,Shah Rukh Khan were Kashmiris ? Powerful Images

We should revoke the citizenship and passport of separatist leaders first and ask them to leave India immidiately. Let them go to P0K. Whoever is not willing to live peacefully in Kashmir, should leave. Stones you throw towards us will come back as pallets.

you are asking kashmiries to leave kashmir. Very nice. Not very long ago if british would have done the same send gandhi g and quaid-e-azam then my guess is we wouldnt be on this forum. Then according to your theory what happen in Jallianwala Bagh was justified. You can not have some standard for you and some other standards for others. This is there freedom movement. Its upto India how they want to be remembered and those justifiying these pallet attacks please show humanity these protestors havent kill any one. and by the way i have never heard that police used pallet gun against Shiv Sena goons when they go on protest.

you are asking kashmiries to leave kashmir. Very nice. Not very long ago if british would have done the same send gandhi g and quaid-e-azam then my guess is we wouldnt be on this forum. Then according to your theory what happen in Jallianwala Bagh was justified. You can not have some standard for you and some other standards for others. This is there freedom movement. Its upto India how they want to be remembered and those justifiying these pallet attacks please show humanity these protestors havent kill any one. and by the way i have never heard that police used pallet gun against Shiv Sena goons when they go on protest.
Jalianwala bagh was a peaceful protest.When a mob starts pelting stones at CRPF camps and police stations , they will get shot.Whether its Kashmir or Haryana makes no difference. And no one is asking kashmiris to leave.

@Star Wars wars you were reffrering to burhan wani as a terrorist if i m not wrong bhagat singh was also considered terrorist at that time but now he is know as a Great Freedom Fighter and indeed he was and will remain. What is the difference between burhan and bhagat. Bhagat singh was executed by government run courts decision and burhan wani was executed by indian forces.

The only similarity between Bhagat Singh and Burhan Wani was that both were charismatic leaders whom their followers looked upto.. That's it.. That's where the similarity ends.

To understand the difference between Bhagat Singh and Burhan Wani, you'll need to understand the difference between the status of Indians under British Raj and that of the Kashmiris under present Republic of India.

India considers Kashmiris as Indian citizens, which entails them to all the rights and duties that any other Indian citizen enjoys. OTOH the British considered India as a colony, not a part of their nation. Indians were “subjects" under the British Raj, not “citizens". There lies the whole difference between the two scenarios. That is why Bhagat Singh and Burhan Wani simply can't be equated. One fought for freedom from colonialism and the other fought to gain independence from his own country. Again, You must understand the difference between “freedom" and “independence". Both are not the same thing. Fighting for freedom makes you a freedom fighter, while fighting for Independence make you a rebel. Burhan Wani was a rebel...a grolified rebel, but a rebel nonetheless.

That my friend is a wrong approach. You cant kill everyone who dosen't think like you. if you go like killing everyone my guess is you will end up alone in this wide world. you can only implement your formula on those who are weak and defenseless because if the same approach is used by someone stronger than you just think what will happen to them.
As for colonies are concerned Kashmir in current circumstances is not the part of India i m not just saying i m guessing from your statements above. Your statement have proven that Burhan wani is the freedom fighter who was killed by forces just like Chandra Shekhar Azad and Bhagat singh. Kashmirs were just throwing stones while bhagat singh killed an officer.

who are the leaders who are protesting for sepration name one credible leader and then i will name few in kashmir.

and what other separation movement kindly elaborate.

What is ISIS flag doing there if these are freedom fighters?

Apparently, the "peaceful freedom fighters" raise 2 types of flags in the valley - ISIS flag and pakistani flag. Tells us a lot about who they are, and what they think of pakistan.

Holding an ISIS where did that come from. We were talking about pallet firing on protesters. what sort of ISIS attack did protester carried on Indian forces.

That my friend is a wrong approach. You cant kill everyone who dosen't think like you. if you go like killing everyone my guess is you will end up alone in this wide world. you can only implement your formula on those who are weak and defenseless because if the same approach is used by someone stronger than you just think what will happen to them.
As for colonies are concerned Kashmir in current circumstances is not the part of India i m not just saying i m guessing from your statements above. Your statement have proven that Burhan wani is the freedom fighter who was killed by forces just like Chandra Shekhar Azad and Bhagat singh. Kashmirs were just throwing stones while bhagat singh killed an officer.

★ Please don't put words into my mouth. I never advocated “killing everyone who doesn't think like me". Read my post once again and point out where I said this.

★ This is where you go wrong.. India hasn't occupied Kashmir “illegally ". Kashmir is legally a part of India until the UN mandated plebiscite takes place. You can make your arguments on moral grounds, but not on legal grounds.

★ This time, you're equating stone-pelters with Burhan Wani. Burhan didn't throw stones at the police, he fired bullets and lobbed grenades. That's why he got killed. OTOH, The stone-pelters are treated as miscreants, not as rebels or terrorist. The security forces don't use live bullets against them. They use tear gas, or pellets, or water cannons or lathi charges etc. Please refrain from equating the two simply for dramatic effects. It makes your arguments hollow.

By the same logic, Pakistan's handling of Baluchistan and other separatist movements in pakistan is wrong!!:azn::azn:

No. Pakistani handling of Baluchistan movement is perfectly justified. The BLA has attacked security forces and civilians, even the Chinese working there. The Baloch separatists have no qualms about using violence to achieve their goals, which justifies the use of force against them.

Holding an ISIS where did that come from. We were talking about pallet firing on protesters. what sort of ISIS attack did protester carried on Indian forces.
There are many pictures with kashmiri youths showing ISIS flags and pakistani flags to Indian armed forces. Google and see yourself. In any other part of the world, they would be bombed.

What if Burhan Wani , Hafeez Sayeed , Syed Salahuddin and other morons who support terrorism were actually kashmiri pundits

https://qph.is.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-234eec792606f29809dfa745baa80177?convert_to_webp=true

so what about the terrorism of Mukti Bhani's,? and i hope u know who giving them training and logistical support??

i also hope that u also think Tamil tigers were also Terrorists?

i also hope that u also think in same manner about Subhash chander Boos??

so what about the terrorism of Mukti Bhani's,? and i hope u know who giving them training and logistical support??

i also hope that u also think Tamil tigers were also Terrorists?

i also hope that u also think in same manner about Subhash chander Boos??

★ Multi Bahini were rebels, not terrorists. Just like Burhan Wani, who was also a rebel, not a terrorist. Even the Pakistani govt hasn't declared the Mukti Bahini as terrorists. Food for thought.

★ Yes, We know who gave the Mukti Bahini training and logistical support. We did. So whats your point exactly?

★ Yes. Tamil Tigers were terrorists.

★ Try to spell “Subhash Chandra Bose" properly. Stop scoring cheap shots by twisting the names of others' iconic leaders. You won't like it if I start spelling “Jinnah" as “Jhunjunnah". #GiveRespectTakeRespect.

so according to you when mukti bani rebelled against pakistan it was justified and when kashmiries do that they are miscreants and there eyes must be pooped out. its not the episode of games of thrones. There is a saying what goes around come around. I know you got my point but you are still acting all righteous and noble. wHICH PART OF INDIA HAS more than Half a MILLION armed forces stationed there. and if you guys are so noble and good then why are Kashmirs rebelling against such a government.
FYI no one is disrespecting any freedom fighter we and you respect them and owe our freedom to the sacrifices they have made.

Back
Top Bottom