What's new

Why India Occupied Siachen?

Only a loser like you can compare Azad Kashmir and Siachen. Nothing surprising.

Lol even a loser would know that as per june plan there was agreement on kashmir but as per karachi and shimla accords azad siachen boundaries were not demarcated. Yet you dont know that lol!!!

dont be so bitter baby! It will aaaalllll be fine one day rolf!

The wretched place was a no mans land and as per Shimla Agrement the border is a straight line north of NJ9842, if PA had not insisted United States Defense Mapping Agency to make that piece of land as your and statyed with the Shimla Agreement, all this would have never happened.

This is not as per only Shimla accord, accord of Karachi says the same.

Ceasefire Line extends to NJ 9842, and “thence north to the glaciers.”

The vagueness was never corrected by either sides, not even in the accord of 1972.

Siachen remained no man's land until IA occupied it.

Lol even a loser would know that as per june plan there was agreement on kashmir but as per karachi and shimla accords azad siachen boundaries were not demarcated. Yet you dont know that lol!!!

dont be so bitter baby! It will aaaalllll be fine one day rolf!

As I said. Only a loser like you can compare an uninhabited wasteland and a beautiful valley with thousands of humans.

Anyways do you know you just have justified Pakistan's control of Azad Kashmir. I think you don't know that either.;)

This is not as per only Shimla accord, accord of Karachi says the same.

Ceasefire Line extends to NJ 9842, and “thence north to the glaciers.”

The vagueness was never corrected by either sides, not even in the accord of 1972.

Siachen remained no man's land until IA occupied it.
it remained no mans land until you started processing visa for forigners to claim international recognition that the land was yours.
if you want to skip that part and blame it all on INDIA, i just pity you for your immaturity and a immature man always hides behind a mature man like Jihan as your avatar.

it remained no mans land until you started processing visa for forigners to claim international recognition that the land was yours.
if you want to skip that part and blame it all on INDIA, i just pity you for your immaturity and a immature man always hides behind a mature man like Jihan as your avatar.

We also give visa to foreigners for ascents on Baltoro glacier. A region with much higher peaks and greater strategic value. Now what can you do about it. Come on buddy. You guys were the aggressors and you started this conflict. Stop these lame justifications.

And who is Jihan?

God I never knew you would contort things so ridiculously.

I have been reading your posts on accord of Simla on all the threads related to Siachen, in every post you put blame on Pakistan (in fact nobody asked you to illuminate demarcation wrt to NJ 9842, you pretty much did it yourself to prove Pak's guilt) and now you are calling me one who's immature.

Great going friend, next time please don't pretend to be one who wants everything normal.

Excuse me, you better learn the spellings of Jinnah. Also develop patience to read stuff related to blunders of IA and GoI.

Don't just blame Pakistanis for everything.

good night..

God I never knew you would contort things so ridiculously.

I have been reading your posts on accord of Simla on all the threads related to Siachen, in every post you put blame on Pakistan (in fact nobody asked you to illuminate demarcation wrt to NJ 9842, you pretty much did it yourself to prove Pak's guilt) and now you are calling me one who's immature.

Great good friend, next time please don't pretend to be one who wants everything normal.

Excuse me, you better learn the spellings of Jinnah. Also develop patience to read stuff related to blunders of IA and GoI.

Don't just blame Pakistanis for everything.

good night..
and please you to start reading on all the ills that your government and army has done.
and as far as a noun is considere all is well when the pronounciation is correct.

Have a little think - this thread wouldnt be even open and no one would give a damn about this piece of rock if this tragedy hadnt occured. Instead due to this sad sad event you internet global warriors are wanting to beat the drums.
Amazing how even rational people are able to get carried away. I suggest you all put your egos away and take a chill pill. More soldiers have lost their lives due to nature than in battle on this mountain - that should alert all to the reality and significance of this land.

We also give visa to foreigners for ascents on Baltoro glacier. A region with much higher peaks and greater strategic value. Now what can you do about it.

Who knows one silent night, the IA might do something about that as well.

Have a little think - this thread wouldnt be even open and no one would give a damn about this piece of rock if this tragedy hadnt occured. Instead due to this sad sad event you internet global warriors are wanting to beat the drums.
Amazing how even rational people are able to get carried away. I suggest you all put your egos away and take a chill pill. More soldiers have lost their lives due to nature than in battle on this mountain - that should alert all to the reality and significance of this land.

The land has a very little significance. To be honest it is just all about the ego of the aggressors.

As one PA officer was saying on TV: "Hum nai un ko lock laga dia hai Siachen par. Woh is sai ziada aagai nahi aa saktai". He was true.

I would advise my Pakistani brothers and sisters to not to respond to indian trolling, we will continue our battle against the evil forces of bharti civilization till judgement day. india our eternal enemy.

This is the spirit with which our mothers send to defend the mother of us all - our motherland, to die in the service of the mother.

Same from India for Pakistan. But such words are of no use. .

Last edited by a moderator:
I never wanted to go this way..

Nehru’s statement in Lok Sabha on March 5, 1963 which said that “Pakistan’s line of actual control reached the Karakoram pass" In other words what Pakistan believes is correct - straight line in a northeasterly direction from NJ 9842 up to the Karakoram pass on its boundary with China

Now tell me who violated accords? Pakistan?

As per Nehru statement that galcier belongs to us, as we think it is ours.

Who knows one silent night, the IA might do something about that as well.

IA would be welcomed by a gun post named as Nawaz post located at Conway Saddle just for this one purpose. ;)

This wasn't the case with Siachen. Doubt it would happen.

and please you to start reading on all the ills that your government and army has done.
and as far as a noun is considere all is well when the pronounciation is correct.

Anything else other than unasked advice you guys give everyday?

Back
Top Bottom