What's new

Why muslims are so sensitive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeaa right.....
Muslims make alot of fun :cheesy:on others but othesr can make fun on muslims.

We can let go those who make fun on Muslims.

But those who make fun on Islam itself will face this :sniper:

I hope it helps.:)

So... a Priest, a Rabbi, and an Imam walk into a bar...

The rabbi says: “that was a great inter-faith service. We should do that more often.” The priest and imam agree, but suggest inviting representatives of all major religions next time, to which the rabbi agrees wholeheartedly.

One of them says... should we invite the scientologists?

They all look at each other and say: "Nawwww...."

A man is taking a walk in Central park in New York. Suddenly he sees a little girl being attacked by a pit bull dog . He runs over and starts fighting with the dog. He succeeds in killing the dog and saving the girl's life. A policeman who was watching the scene walks over and says: "You are a hero, tomorrow you can read it in all the newspapers: "Brave New Yorker saves the life of little girl" The man says: - "But I am not a New Yorker!" "Oh ,then it will say in newspapers in the morning: 'Brave American saves life of little girl'" – the policeman answers. "But I am not an American!" – says the man. "Oh, what are you then? " The man says: - "I am a Saudi !" The next day the newspapers says: "Islamic extremist kills innocent American dog."

Last edited:
So... a Priest, a Rabbi, and an Imam walk into a bar...

The rabbi says: “that was a great inter-faith service. We should do that more often.” The priest and imam agree, but suggest inviting representatives of all major religions next time, to which the rabbi agrees wholeheartedly.

One of them says... should we invite the scientologists?

They all look at each other and say: "Nawwww...."

Scientologists are idiots:D

south park writers basically ran out of ideas and like every cheap writer when their creativity is down in the toilet they have found a new way of getting attention and that it to attack islam.

I mean this is quite evident now.

Take the example of Salman Rushdie or that Danish idiot who no one would have known or the likes of Robet Spencer who , despite all the bad mouthing he does on Islam , still remains by and large unknown ... lol

Creators of South Park could never be as good and as talented as the creators of The Simpsons , who by the way never stoop as low as these guys did.

South Park creators are bunch of islam-hating closet-republicans and if they really are 'equally' targetting all , Id like to see them do one episode on the holocaust.

now THAT would be interesting

Because we are Muslim and follwer of only true Religion. Muslims may tolerate many things but attacking on our Religion is the limit. Leave us alone but you won't because you want to play with our emotion and you know our weakness. Bloody low lives.

There are many things mentioned in Islams holy scriptures (Quran and Hadiths) which are considered as offensive and blasphemous to Christians. Also, they are use some very derogatory and racist terms for the Jews.

There are many things mentioned in Islams holy scriptures (Quran and Hadiths) which are considered as offensive and blasphemous to Christians. Also, they are use some very derogatory and racist terms for the Jews.

But still we were protected by the Christian King in Medina during the early period of Islam? after hearing few verses of the Holy Qur'an about christianity????? :whistle:

Peoples Stop picking up 1-2 verses from the whole chapter. Just read the hold chapter and you will not find anything offensive in it

Could you give me an example.

By calling your own religion as the only true religion are you not saying that all other religions are wrong and unholy?Every morning by reciting "no god but god" are you not saying that all other religions are wrong again and again evryday ,every morning.And boy , of everyone on this damned planet you are sensitive of your religion being attacked.

According to Qur'an and Sunnah, Islam is the continuation of previous monolithic (believe in one god) religion. For example: If a science based book was written 100 years ago and then some one else rewrite the same book with up to date information then obviously new version will take over the old. Similarly while we recognize the Bible (Injeel) and Torah as the book of Allah but Qur'an told us that it has been altered and deviated from original message of Allah thus Torah and Bible has been replaced with final version Al-Qur'an by Allah.

And what does this attcked mean? Someone one does a cartoon on mohammed.Someone talks about muhammed in a show which regularly throws poo at jesus .

Leave Muhammad(S.W.S) alone and I also support that we Muslim should condemn and protest against any wrong done with Isha(S.W.S) since he is our prophet.

Grow up dude. There is something called freedom of expression in civilized world that you don't understand about.And oh..were not those cartoons meant for the audiences in those civilized nations?

Practice your freedom of expression with your like mind. We are not gonna tolerate any wrong done with our prophet. let me give you another example. You may call a Muslim Mother ****** and may nothing happen but if you call same thing to our prophet then expect a bloody nose. We love our religion and our prophet more than our own life. We are not funny or liberal when comes to our religion or our prophet.

One - This is off topic

Two - Making nude pictures is not against Hindu religion as long as i am aware of. Just visit any temple (take an example of Shiv-ling), just read any story of hindu god or goddess so much of SEX involved in it.

Lets not talk about it its off topic but overall Muslims record is very clear against non-muslims. In the Holy Qur'an Allah says "Do not say bad to any other god of other religions it is possible he may get angry and say bad to your true Lord". Something like that so religiously we are not allowed to make fun of any other religion it is against our religion

Quran is great no doubt about it where is implemented?

In the entire world show me one muslim majority country where non muslims are treated well.

In the entire world show me one muslim majority country where non muslims are treated well.

Pakistan :smitten:

===========================

Well frankly speaking there is not any country in the world where you will not find racism. You will find racism in Super Power America too. UK is not different than America and France has recently banned Islamic veils so what else can you expect from them. If you show me couple of videos from Pakistan showing the minorities being oppressed that would generally not be an opinion of the majority and in response i may share the videos of Gujarat genocide and other videos so lets not go into that discussion again.

I can say 99% of the minorities are safe even in country like Pakistan but you cannot say any country in the world is doing enough to protect/provide equal rights to each and every citizen of its nation. - Thats simply not possible

Last edited by a moderator:

Why, there are more then million Indian making $$$ in middle east and on Sheiks face they are so good to them (buddies) so don't tell me Indians are not treated well there, if so then tell the Sheik on his face rather on his back.

Pakistan :smitten:

YouTube - Sohna Pakistan - Jassi Lailpuria

===========================

Well frankly speaking there is not any country in the world where you will not find racism. You will find racism in Super Power America too. UK is not different than America and France has recently banned Islamic veils so what else can you expect from them. If you show me couple of videos from Pakistan showing the minorities being oppressed that would generally not be an opinion of the majority and in response i may share the videos of Gujarat genocide and other videos so lets not go into that discussion again.

I can say 99% of the minorities are safe even in country like Pakistan but you cannot say any country in the world is doing enough to protect/provide equal rights to each and every citizen of its nation. - Thats simply not possible

Hindus were 20% of pakistan population at the time of partition. Now 2-3% hindus in pakistan.

Riots are different. Can happen anwhere need not be religious.
Ethnic cleansing is different. It happens only in muslim majority countries.

Here is the truth about islam.

http://actforamericauplandca.com/resources/2x-Wahhabism-PP-Slides-LB.ppt

Last edited:
Why, there are more then million Indian making $$$ in middle east and on Sheiks face they are so good to them (buddies) so don't tell me Indians are not treated well there, if so then tell the Sheik on his face rather on his back.

Where is the freedom. I think they can't even keep their god at their home and pray also.

I agree indian are there for tax free $$$. Sheiks also knows that indians don't demand rights.

Okay, I was just watching South Park to see if they censored it or not.

They censored it, and it turns out the censorship was part of the joke.

Wow.

Hindus were 20% of pakistan population at the time of partition. Now 2-3% hindus in pakistan.

Riots are different. Can happen anwhere need not be religious.
Ethnic cleansing is different. It happens only in muslim majority countries.

Well i am not sure if Hindu's were 20% of Pakistan population during partition but there are certain points to remember

1) Bangladesh was seperated where the large population of hindus were residing. Even now its around 10% of bangladesh's population + 3% in Pakistan.

2) Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and so many conversions took place and they were not forced to do so this is (peoples) individual choice. You can see any country even europe where Islam is spreading like a wild fire.

3) There was a mass migration even after 1947 and during 1971 to India and many Hindus decided to move in India during these periods and so many muslims too migrated from India

4) Muslims usually have more childrens than non-muslim. Look at any Muslim country and you will find birth rate higher than europe or other non-muslim countries. So in these 63 years the percentage was meant to be changed

5) I need to know the population of Pakistan+Bangladesh during population if it really was 20% but still keeping above points in mind 13% population is still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom