What's new

Why muslims are so sensitive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Thursday, April 15th, 2010

The latest episode of the South Park marked the completion of 200 episodes, while mocking Muslims for being radical. South Park 200th episode not only made fun of Prophet Muhammad, but almost all the big religions of the world including Jesus Christ.

The South Park 200th episode showed Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, Prophet Muhammad, Joseph Smith, Lao Tzu, Moses and Seaman as “Super best Friends” making fun of every big religion of the world.

The creators of South Park 200th episode, not only animated all those huge figures of every religion in the world, but they show the great Buddha sniffing cocaine in front of south park kids, while Moses could be seen as a tin can robot.

http://www.buzztab.com/entertainment/south-park-200th-episode-about-prophet-muhammad/http://www.buzztab.com/entertainment/south-park-200th-episode-about-prophet-muhammad/

Comments/Views/Opinions?

Well, apparently some people do...... Thank God they are in the minority though.....

'South Park' Creators Could Face Retribution for Depicting Muhammad, Website Warns

A radical Islamic website is warning the creators of "South Park" that they could face violent retribution for depicting the Prophet Muhammad in a bear suit during an episode broadcast on Comedy Central last week.

RevolutionMuslim.com posted the warning following the 200th episode of Trey Parker and Matt Stone's "South Park," which included a caricature of the Prophet Muhammad disguised in a bear suit. The Web posting also included a graphic photo of Theo van Gogh, a Dutch filmmaker who was murdered in 2004 after making a documentary on violence against Muslim women.

"We have to warn Matt and Trey that what they are doing is stupid and they will probably wind up like Theo Van Gogh for airing this show," the posting reads. "This is not a threat, but a warning of the reality of what will likely happen to them."

Reaching by phone early Tuesday, Abu Talhah al Amrikee, the author of the post, said he wrote the entry to "raise awareness." He said the grisly photograph of van Gogh was meant to "explain the severity" of what Parker and Stone did by mocking Muhammad.

"It's not a threat, but it really is a likely outcome," al Amrikee said, referring to the possibility that Parker and Stone could be murdered for mocking Muhammad. "They're going to be basically on a list in the back of the minds of a large number of Muslims. It's just the reality."

Al Amrikee said the website is considering a protest against the "disgusting" show, which also depicted the Prophet Muhammad in an episode on July 4, 2001.

"This is not a small thing," he said. "We should do whatever we can to make sure it does not happen again."

The posting on RevolutionMuslim.com also includes audio of a sermon by Anwar al-Awlaki -- a radical U.S.-born preacher now believed to be hiding in Yemen -- who discusses assassinating individuals who defame the Prophet Muhammad. It also included a link to a 2009 story in the Huffington Post that gave details of Stone and Parker's mansion in Colorado.

FOXNews.com - 'South Park' Creators Could Face Retribution for Depicting Muhammad, Website Warns

South Park 200th episode not only made fun of Prophet Muhammad, but almost all the big religions of the world including Jesus Christ.

So whats the big deal about that?

i dont think its a big deal i dont have any problem

Yeah! they do not belong to Islam or Hinduism. They do not share the same feelings for Allah, Bhagwan, Mohammad PBUH, Krishna etc. as we do.

Why would we want them to any way?

They are different and so are we.

Just because a white boy somewhere says something doesnt mean anything at all.

Even if all Non-Muslims say Islam is Evil, will I give their opinion an atom worth of importance?

NO.

Though it does show how inconsiderate they are for other people's valued things. Sad. This is how freedom of speech is used. To spread hate. :disagree::disagree: >>. :tdown:

'South Park' Creators Could Face Retribution for Depicting Muhammad, Website Warns

A radical Islamic website is warning the creators of "South Park" that they could face violent retribution for depicting the Prophet Muhammad in a bear suit during an episode broadcast on Comedy Central last week.
[/QUOTE]

In my opinion, they are doing an un Islamic thing. Why would we want to expect Christians/ Atheists/ Agnosts etc. living in the US to respect our Prophet?

This is further proved by a Genuine hadith.

Let them be dude :disagree:

I LOVE SOUTH PARK :D

and i think all the religious entity look really cool n funny - buddha and mohamad and Christ.

If you think that a 'white boy' is making fun of religions that he does not understand, that would be incredibly wrong.

SouthPark makes fun of everyone. And i mean EVERYONE. Including christians.

I actually commend Matt Stone and Tray Parker for this. They show how everyone in this world takes themselves a little bit too seriously. They cut through the B.S. and are right in your face, whether you like it or not.

It is up to the audience on how to receive the criticism.

I LOVE SOUTH PARK :D

and i think all the religious entity look really cool n funny - buddha and mohamad and Christ.

Me toooooooooooo.

I love em. They are crazy. Watch their movies. They are great.

jews will not complain abt moses but make some dirty joke abt holocaust, and their hair will be raised...... holocaust holocaust, as if it was the only massacre in world history, or a unique one

Naa,e I like Family Guy more, specially Stewie and Peter Griffin :smitten: and the way they treat Meg itx hilarious!!

BTW SouthPark showed an image of the prophet before the entire Danish Cartoon controversy. Can I be banned for posting that image on this forum?

Me toooooooooooo.

I love em. They are crazy. Watch their movies. They are great.

yeh mate i been watching them since first season - on comedy central :D

watch the movie team america :D by same guys

Respect my authoritaa !:cheers:

jews will not complain abt moses but make some dirty joke abt holocaust, and their hair will be raised...... holocaust holocaust, as if it was the only massacre in world history, or a unique one

It was. It was a systematic, mass extermination of a people based on their religion in a very short period of time. And that it happened is beyond doubt, except for some fringe delusional elements.

Moses' existence cannot be proven beyond doubt and hence the Jews can and do tolerate making fun of. Same goes for Hindus (many cracking jokes about various Gods).

One needs a certain level of confidence, maturity, wisdom and ability to distinguish fact from fiction to be able to be exhibit self-deprecating humor. Extrapolate that to religious faith. Need I say more?

Though it does show how inconsiderate they are for other people's valued things. Sad. This is how freedom of speech is used. To spread hate. :disagree::disagree: >>. :tdown:

Why would you consider their views to be inconsiderate when you yourself have just mentioned that you would be indifferent to any 'white boy' views?

What they are doing is NOT misusing freedom of speech, but infact exercising their freedom of thought!! (How many of us do that?)

And if you happen to watch the episode with an unbiased mind, you will understand the exact context in which all the figures are made a mockery of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom