What's new

Why so many Indians here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparten80

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hello, I've recently joined this forum. I had a simple question. Why are there so many indians in this forum? The reason im asking is that, its not that there are just a few, but it seems like there is quite an excessive amount of them here?

A couple other questions i have:

Who has created this forum and to what nationality do they belong?

I noticed an excessively large number of indians that have flood this forum and many of them write very biased posts vis-a-vis Pakistan.

It would be nice if this forum had more of an internatinal representation.

Thanking everyone in advance

Sparten80

That is because they need to balance against the Pakistani and Chinese members on here.

There are also some Americans here who like to add oil to the fire now and then to make discussions more interesting.

I am only joking, they are a nice bunch. :lol: :usflag:

The creator is Webmaster, He is a naturalized citizen of the USA of Pakistani origin, and the reason for having so many Indian members is because they complete our arguments, won't be much of an argument if you aren't getting any input from their side.
Another reason is that Pakistani-Indian interaction helps us get over our fear of each other and goes to show that we may be different in any number of ways but it all boils down to this, we are all people, just normal, everyday people........

^^^Indeed. Some of the Indian friends are really sensible... Some are really, you know.... But overall this forum is a mosaic basically because of multi-national presences.

KIT Over

Hello, I've recently joined this forum. I had a simple question. Why are there so many indians in this forum? The reason im asking is that, its not that there are just a few, but it seems like there is quite an excessive amount of them here?

A couple other questions i have:

Who has created this forum and to what nationality do they belong?

I noticed an excessively large number of indians that have flood this forum and many of them write very biased posts vis-a-vis Pakistan.

It would be nice if this forum had more of an internatinal representation.

Thanking everyone in advance

Sparten80

Pakistan and ISI phobia drives them here :partay:

Many of them come with many IDs at a time try to wreck havoc, post BS and get banned :P.

Some are very good posters and we all appreciate them as well :)

Above all this forum is NOT Indian one where they still have to learn the art of listening to opposit view.

We give freedom to everyone and the right to post unless they break any rule its same for all Pakistanis and Non-Pakistanis alike

For every Pakistani, we need 10 Indians just to Balance you guys. To defeat you, we need 20 Indians ;) So you see this kind of balance

hobbes_bigger.jpg

how exciting it would be to say "down with India" followed by fifteen people thanking you and saying "Yes", "cool" , "you said it bro", "Show those curry eaters" etc. ;)

:bunny::bunny::bunny: nah we dont say so and you know it.

Ab hum bharat rickshaw thori hain

;) I dont know what u mean by that, but the idea is you guys too eat the curry!?

;) I dont know what u mean by that, but the idea is you guys too eat the curry!?

I meant that we do not use such words or phrases for Indians here which you suggested.

Yes we also eat curry. Though here in Pakistan the dish is more liked by females than men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom