What's new

Why would a Pakistani girl marry RSS hate monger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dont understand what is going with some pakistani girls

PAKISTANI_BRIDES-136.jpg

resizeimg.php

May be they like Black Indian C**ks................................

I agree.

Unfortunately this is the hypocrisy of Pakistanis on one side they want to fight Indians and on the other hand like to see their serials and TV programmes and films even to the extent that i know some Pakistani "Muslims" doing the religious rituals of Hindus and Sikhs.

those serials and indian movies defiantly effect the minds of our girls, especially the so many bollywood movies showing muslim girls falling for hindu guys. these types of marriages are increasing and it proves what I said

I agree.

Unfortunately this is the hypocrisy of Pakistanis on one side they want to fight Indians and on the other hand like to see their serials and TV programmes and films even to the extent that i know some Pakistani "Muslims" doing the religious rituals of Hindus and Sikhs.

the people are greater than religion. so let people follow what they like. just as people converted to islam, allow people to convert out of islam or bring fresh ideas into islam from other religions.

those serials and indian movies defiantly effect the minds of our girls, especially the so many bollywood movies showing muslim girls falling for hindu guys. these types of marriages are increasing and it proves what I said

so that's good , no?

There's no marriage between muslims and non-muslims.

what about this one?

Really? Cross-Border?? That too Hindu Muslim.. Happens only in your dreams!!

Did i say hindu-muslm? lol Anyway fact is in foreign countries only indian-pakistanis who will marry each other will most likely be punjabis.

ind1624b.gif

Here is Lt. General P.N Hoon with Bala Saheb. Hoon is a great RSS ideologue and his Grandson is the one who is getting married.

This is just an RSS attempt to reduce tensions with the neighbor.

Did i say hindu-muslm? lol Anyway fact is in foreign countries only indian-pakistanis who will marry each other will most likely be punjabis.

sania mirza was deccani. also I know some mohajirs from pak marry their relatives from india.

what the hell is this

i am not in favour of economic and marriage related relation with india.

OP please post more related to this.i will create a anti marriage page of this in facebook.to force her to get divorce as soon as possible

I think clearly, OP is very young and jealous. Probably his parents didn't explain to him clearly. There are very few Pakistani girls who married outside our cultures, it is nothing wrong but they make their choice and future path.

Whatever she married any guys, just ignore her and move on.

79677721BECCD0BB153635F0B73C3_h498_w598_m2.jpg

Here is Lt. General P.N Hoon with Bala Saheb. Hoon is a great RSS ideologue and his Grandson is the one who is getting married.

aisa maal milega to main bhi rss hoon yaar.. Love ke liye saala kuch bhi karegaaaaa

Before partition marriage between punjabis of different religions was common. Now days is common in foreign countries, but then hindo7sikhs label it love jihad when boy is muslim punjabi and girl non-muslim punjabi

love jihad only in kerala.. as far as I know... that is where the SIMI literature was found...
anyway... I have no objection who marries whom... except why anybody will open multiple threads on same topic.
and post a fake picture just to invite people to troll.

ind1624b.gif

Bal Thakrey's grand daughter married a muslim man.... what is big deal.

aisa maal milega to main bhi rss hoon yaar.. Love ke liye saala kuch bhi karegaaaaa

This guy met the girl in Dubai. If you also want one move to Dubai because I am sure you would not like to go to Pakistan to get one. :lol:

@Tikolo you gem, roflest thread on pdf after a long time. I loved those 2 pics you put up in OP :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom