What's new

Would Pakistani Girls Marry to INDIANS ? - Pakistani Reactions | Magisco Reactions | Nayab Seher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lahore

Do I need to say more?
That's so disrespectful and racist/ethnic fascism bro. You're proliferating some very wrong stereotypes.

These fools are making this video to get views from 1billion+ Indians. A lot of gora channels make cringey videos like these too to get Indian population views.

The video is cringe but why you had to vilify an entire people just to call out these fools in the video?

find me ones who have done it, only Pakistani men marry Indian Muslim Woman in order to set them free from tyranny of Hindus

findem yourself, use your keyboard
Stupid reaction channel with clickbait title. Just ignore it.

i would but thought i check it out and saw the ridiculous Pakistanis want to be friends with panjeets.

Insinuating this is a common event and takes place consistently is wrong. I dont know of anyone that has even come remotely close to marrying an Indian.
Exactly **** this piece of crap.
As a pakistani i am hundred percent sure no pakistani girl will touch a indian non Muslim man with even a ten feet pole.
These third class pakistani YouTubers create such content deliberately to please their indian viewers. More views means more ad revenue for them.

so issue of the day in a military forum is ......... that will pakistani girls wanted to marry indians .. some random video of unknown people is the talk of the day............ man i am seriously thinking to quit this forum now after being here since 2015 the level has gone down to this

the level of bhegaraty is high from pak ppl plus read the comments from indian panjeets

you wont get that from brit paks you get middle finger.

I’ve seen many such videos and when the girls were asked if it would be Indian Hindu they recoiled in horror. They would shout “Muslim”.
Anyway the level of marriage of even expat Pakistani girls to non-Pakistanis is so low it doesn’t even register, let alone Pakistani girls in Pakistan.

I’ve seen many such videos and when the girls were asked if it would be Indian Hindu they recoiled in horror. They would shout “Muslim”.
Anyway the level of marriage of even expat Pakistani girls to non-Pakistanis is so low it doesn’t even register, let alone Pakistani girls in Pakistan.

go to Pak consulate dubai and see how many.

Pakistani women abroad don’t marry Indian Muslims 90% of the time. Exception would be either guy is light color and rich or women is divorce, and circumstances requires. Like it or not, most Indian men are darker in color and physically not much different from Hindu population. Plus negative stereotypes of Indians. Even those families that migrated from India don’t prefer Indian Muslims.
Baseline, even dating in college, you will see a trend of good looking or light color Indian girls will rather hang out with Pakistani type than typical Indian, until they find a good enough guy within their religion to marry.

Last edited:
Same goes with for some Pakistani girls, wo university college main Arbio ky chupy ligati hain, and at the end arbi arbi hi sy shadi kerta hy. Chupon ka koi fida nhi hota.

go to Pak consulate dubai and see how many.

I’ve been to Dubai a decent amount of times. I haven’t seen all these couples you are on about. I’ve seen one who was high profile, some whore who married an Indian whose dad was an ex general who is now part of the RSS.
She was mistaken for being Nawaz sharif’s niece.

Why you even posting grab like this bro on this forum.. I am getting the vibe as if you take the gangus as your equal. That is your main issues they are beneath us and once you fail to treat them like that you disrupt the eco-system of the world and balance

Bloody disgusting.

I rather kill myself than marry a indian women.
but reality is
Indian woman when they meet you
channels4_profile (2).jpg

Last edited:
Bhai Africa wale kaale se bhi shaadi karengi ye...

Par Apne defence.pk wale launde sab single hi marenge :D:lol::lol:

I think Pakistani people in general are a bit inwards looking
Preference my city, my ethnicity, my clan, so different country is a big jump
so most wont - across gender

Deaspora and urban people have been crossing ethnic ,clan boundaries but the boundary of a different country is very hard to cross

look at how many men, some females date foreign people but would only marry Pakistanis

Last edited:
Reactions: waz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom