What's new

Zaid Hamid on Imran Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Rental Raja is the Prime Minister of Pakistan :D Courtesy PDF Members but I don't know his Real Name....

IK's performance in that talk show sucked. He failed to represent the Pakistani PoV. When the anchor asked about Sarbjeet (not sure thats the name) he should have reminded him that the last person Pakistan released in goodwill declared that he was indeed a spy as soon as he reached Indian side of border. After this abuse of goodwill gesture they must take us for complete suckers if they think we will fall for it again.

For a fascinating look at duplicity please go through the following articles and read the comments:
I was a RAW agent, Surjeet Singh says - The Times of India

Another hero of India who was sold on mercy petitions but declared that he was indeed a spy as soon as he reached India:
I was a spy and did my duty, says Kashmir Singh - Express India

imran khan thinks that he will get more votes if he talks of peace with india, in this way he will get some leverage

but lets just say atleast this guy talks like he is independent, others like zardari just bow down where ever possible even infront of bangladesh

imran khan thinks that he will get more votes if he talks of peace with india, in this way he will get some leverage

but lets just say atleast this guy talks like he is independent, others like zardari just bow down where ever possible even infront of bangladesh

IK is a deluded fellow, look at the Kashmir issue he has taken 3 U-turns on such an important issue already. At the end of this program he says that there are somethings he can't say because the environment is very dangerous in Pk (thus enforcing the negative view of PK) while we know very well that liberal side of media is ridiculing TTP and other Taliban on daily basis without any fear. ANP is better then him in this regard they have taken TTP head on.

Im also not satisfied with Imran Khan he should be straight forward like he bash other politicians in Pak tv channels, the journalist keep asking IK tht Pakistan did 26/11 and Pakistan produced terrorists and hes nt defending it but like silent...

We know tht indian media is stupid and i know hes ignoring cheap propagenda anchor and he kept saying twice " we shuld talk abt future relation what ur show abt and u kept asking me old stories" .

Im a big supporter of IK and he defend well against this anchor but its nt an issue ZH should take a break stop blasting on small issues he is reacting over pn every issue take place.

Come on man, not you. You are too sane to like this guy. :D

You are right, I don't like his rhetoric but otherwise the guy in all his delusions is kind of cute in a GOOFY WAY.

I doubt anyone takes him seriously in Pakistan. He is treated as an adorable foolish guy who is always good for a laugh.

He is the funniest moron in sub continent... :rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
You are right, I don't like his rhetoric but otherwise the guy in all his delusions is kind of cute in a GOOFY WAY.
I doubt anyone takes him seriously in Pakistan. He is treated as an adorable foolish guy who is always good for a laugh.
Actually he is more dangerous. Such man can easily influence people with low reason-ability.

People gets matured with age but this guys harmones has had a permanent effect on his brain cells ...this guy had his bachelors degree on engineering in 1980s !! If he worked hard in his field he would have been a productive citizen ..first he should learn how to run a family then he can give expert opinions about foreign affairs ..what a waste ..

Actually he is more dangerous. Such man can easily influence people with low reason-ability.

Dr. Hannibal you have many Zaid Hamids in India too! with a high population of horny teenagers, such phenomenon are to be expected :D.

Interestingly the full name would be Hannibal the cannibal! I wonder if there is a meat-eater in you struggling for recognition :P

Dr. Hannibal you have many Zaid Hamids in India too! with a high population of horny teenagers, such phenomenon are to be expected :D.
There are but they don't get air time as a defense analyst and talk about Ghost fighters. :D

People gets matured with age but this guys harmones has had a permanent effect on his brain cells ...this guy had his bachelors degree on engineering in 1980s !! If he worked hard in his field he would have been a productive citizen ..first he should learn how to run a family then he can give expert opinions about foreign affairs ..what a waste ..

sory friend.
pakistanis feel same for BAL JEE & MODI too?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom