What's new

Osama Bin Laden raid revisted, the other perspectives, Pakistani locals in Abbottabad do not believe Osama bin Laden was in the city

So how would Osama Bin Laden's body be processed if his body was given to his tribe or the Saudi government?
grave or no grave, shrine or no shrine, he is already a hero to many people around the world and many people think he died of natural causes long time ago. whatever u say, people don't believe american lies anymore.

grave or no grave, shrine or no shrine, he is already a hero to many people around the world

:rofl: That NATO creation / proxy is a hero only to irrationals and criminals.

you need to get permission from @jamahir first before I give you my number

Why do you want to talk to me?

Well, I looked at the first few expletive-filled words of @Munna bhaiya and couldn't process the words more, but why should he require my permission ?

I want to talk to the isi chief as well as mujahid Menon I need some help
Its the show time I hope you are just not for fun here

I am here for fun and other things but I don't have knowledge on who can guide you to talk to the ISI chief so good luck in that, LOL.

grave or no grave, shrine or no shrine, he is already a hero to many people around the world and many people think he died of natural causes long time ago. whatever u say, people don't believe american lies anymore.
Hence why they dumped his body in the waters. If he died of natural causes, I'm sure people would prefer he died a martyr instead of the boring way in his profession.

Hence why they dumped his body in the waters. If he died of natural causes, I'm sure people would prefer he died a martyr instead of the boring way in his profession.
u have no idea about the concept of a martyr in Islam lol

Trust me India is trying to ruin you get your own help India mai blasts karao jaldi se jald vedo aur purano mai bhi likha hai jab blast hoga tab bhi bhagwaan jamin PR utrenge India has planned a attack to Pakistan to destroy you be prepared Jo bhi bolta hu khula simple and sor

Aj kal ki chars zara kuch zyada hat se nikal gayi hai. :S

Just seen this thread. My honest question to my brother @MultaniGuy - Bahi does anyone even care about what transpired in Abbotabad now? When the former director of Save the Children can still be allowed to work for a USAID project in KPK.... ? 🤣

The question that should have been asked is this, why didn't PAF or ground air defense units act to thwart this raid? Instead, you not only allowed this raid next to your equivalent of West Point Academy but embarrassed the whole nation in front of the world. By either negligence or facilitation, you tarnished the image of your country. Now you will always be associated with OBL as the country that harbored him; a job well done; I don't think even Mr. Bean would have been able to pull this off.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom