What's new

Osama Bin Laden raid revisted, the other perspectives, Pakistani locals in Abbottabad do not believe Osama bin Laden was in the city

No one can say anything for certain, even to this day millions of American 9/11 Attacks and its investigations, Of course if it was a preplanned drama than of course many people, Agencies and top leadership of Pakistan would've been threaten or bought to admit, or lie about things, its no rocket science. If he was there and they killed him than again it did nothing good for Pakistan, America's although went outside on streets shout USA USA and than 1 week later they were back at questioning 9-11 etc. In this day and age no one can say anything for certain, things that are fake lies can be made real and shoved down people throats for so long that eventually people start believing them, I can cite two examples and rest my case, Kuwaiti Nurse (Daughter of Ambassador) who was presented as Nurse by American's, trained by CIA to lie to change the public mood, and second WMD's of Iraq.

Osama Bin Laden raid revisted, the other perspectives, Pakistani locals in Abbottabad do not believe Osama bin Laden was in the city

View attachment 859815

Bashir Qureshi who was in Abbottabad at the time, said nobody Saw "Arabs" in the city.

Some suggested why would Pakistan hide a mass murderer?

Some also argued that Pakistanis would have gladly given up Osama Bin Laden for the bounty money on his head.

Or to see Osama Bin Laden tried in an international court of justice for murdering 3,000 people on 9/11.

Or... was the Osama Bin Laden another inside job.

@Clutch
@313ghazi
@waz
Don't worry, it was the Pak govt and military help to resolve the OBL final destiny ...after this operation, Pakistan received the latest weapons including F16, MRAPS, and many weapon upgrades etc ...

It was all a ruse, PA Generals were rewarded handsomely for it.

What happened to the helicopter that crashed during the operation?

Pakistan kept it?

us government released this picture of the dead body of OBL. :sarcastic:

FAKEOBLDEAD2.jpg

Maybe his 3 wives who were living there were shacked up with other men.

Again, how do we know these people were captured there, or not in Afghanistan, Algeria, Argentina, Austria, Australia?

There was no footage of the prisoners, or people being arrested at the raid - even though there was footage of the raid, I remember the video of Obama, Hillary and co all sat around a table watching a live feed, supposedly.

I don't know, sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction, but I don't buy it. Your govt expects you to believe that passports survived the fire in which steel beams melted so quickly and evenly that a building collapsed down on itself in almost perfect demolition form.

A much bigger PR problem for Pakistan is the continued detention of Dr. Afridi. Not only was OBL in Pakistan, the person who helped locate him for USA was put in jail. BIG image problem for Pakistan, and an endless goldmine for its enemies to tarnish Pakistan's image ad infinitum.
I am angry at the government for putting Dr. Afridi in in jail. He should have been shot on the spot

I am angry at the government for putting Dr. Afridi in in jail. He should have been shot on the spot

Summary execution? Sure, please go ahead, but prove his crime in a court of law first by due process, that is all.

Again, how do we know these people were captured there, or not in Afghanistan, Algeria, Argentina, Austria, Australia?

There was no footage of the prisoners, or people being arrested at the raid - even though there was footage of the raid, I remember the video of Obama, Hillary and co all sat around a table watching a live feed, supposedly.

I don't know, sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction, but I don't buy it. Your govt expects you to believe that passports survived the fire in which steel beams melted so quickly and evenly that a building collapsed down on itself in almost perfect demolition form.

You'll have to ask the Pakistani authorities since the US forces didn't arrest them. The Pakistani police did after the helicopters left. If the Pakistani police don't have footage of them that is not our lapse.

us government released this picture of the dead body of OBL. :sarcastic:

View attachment 859983

I'm sure that is fake. I believe the shooter said half his head was missing after being hit...that's why they didn't release the pics.

Last edited:
Really dude, thats your justification of Bin laden wives, someone says it and we believe it... come on... so much murkiness with this operation..

Are you saying the Pakistani police did not arrest those wives at that residence? They actually had arrested them in some other location and lied to the Pakistani public?

They obviously captured them somewhere as they were eventually deported...unless you think this van is empty.

Last edited:
You'll have to ask the Pakistani authorities since the US forces didn't arrest them. The Pakistani police did after the helicopters left. If the Pakistani police don't have footage of them that is not our lapse.

I'm sure that is fake. I believe the shooter said half his head was missing after being hit...that's why they didn't release the pics.

I trust US police to not shoot a black man waving a gun more than i trust Pakistani authorities to tell the truth about anything.

Unfortunately we have a trust deficit.

View attachment 859815

Bashir Qureshi who was in Abbottabad at the time, said nobody Saw "Arabs" in the city.

Some suggested why would Pakistan hide a mass murderer?

Some also argued that Pakistanis would have gladly given up Osama Bin Laden for the bounty money on his head.

Or to see Osama Bin Laden tried in an international court of justice for murdering 3,000 people on 9/11.

Or... was the Osama Bin Laden another inside job.

@Clutch
@313ghazi
@waz
I was in burn hall in Abbottabad. I can guarantee you I heard choppers and something that sounded like a crash. Also there was a blackout but our college generators turned on lol. Now I don't think mostly anyone knew if he was there or not

I trust US police to not shoot a black man waving a gun more than i trust Pakistani authorities to tell the truth about anything.

Unfortunately we have a trust deficit.

Well I'm sorry to hear that and all this Osama thing is just going to turn into a JFK conspiracy theory mess.

Even if we supplied pics that isn't going to stop anything..we have pics of the JFK thing and people still have just as many questions and doubts.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom