What's new

Abbottabad Bin Laden Raid

if it was staged, it would be more easy staging in Afghanistan.

They could have invented Bin Laden is moving to Afghanistan or something like that.
lol, didn't you know the Afghan Taliban won the 20 year war? It was USA who were wrong all along. lol.

There are rumors of additional raids in undisclosed locations, raids that are not spoken about.

Raid in Abbottabad came to spotlight due to crash of an helicopter that was blown up by American troops while leaving. This incident blew the cover.

This is all about technology, training, planning, and having good intel.

Pakistan Army might be able to insert commandoes inside India as well, depends on what tools are on hand and can be used.

Bid laden died in 2007 of kidney failure everyone knows this

That raid was fake no one was found there

No body no evidence no nothing

Only reason they did it because they knew in 2010 with certainty that bin Laden was dead so staged this operation
Absolutely, BUT if dady Amreeka said they killed BL than you better believe with your eyes closed. Like they say in Pak. It's AAA... Amreeka, Allah and Army.

PS. I would like to replace Army with Harami.

Whoever said a Pakistani would sell their own mother for dollars was right. These harami generals have been playing games while filling their own pockets for far too long

Afghan Taliban won the war. Didn't you know that?

Qatar has a role in bringing US and Taliban to the negotiation table. The outcome of the war is negotiated in which interests of both parties are preserved in writing. Biden discarded Ghani setup in favor of the deal with Taliban, this was a choice.

Taliban have freedom of movement in Pakistan and Iran as refugees and due to local support. US was not interested in chasing Taliban outside Afghanistan when Taliban were open to talks with them. Taliban have regional interests, they don't care about what US is doing around the world.

You should check how US destroyed ISIL in the Middle East, a much bigger threat and force than Taliban, if this is your focus. American kinetic power will produce results in any region when it is applied like it should be, but American interests vary from region to region.

if it was staged, it would be more easy staging in Afghanistan.

They could have invented Bin Laden is moving to Afghanistan or something like that.

ISAF, US and NATO were getting owned in Afghanistan I highly doubt they could do it there

after all they filed after 20 years

ISAF, US and NATO were getting owned in Afghanistan I highly doubt they could do it there

after all they filed after 20 years

Correction: ANA and Taliban were locked in a stalemate in Afghanistan. ANA was able to fight Taliban with American logistics support. When Biden pulled the plug on this logistics support, ANA evaporated.

But direct clashes between US and Taliban in Afghanistan were lopsided in favor of the US. These events are well-documented. Let's not invent stories and uplift Taliban to mythical status.

The war was concluded when Taliban accepted American condition for not supporting Al-Qaeda Network in its jihad against US and its interests. This was a sensible decision, and further bloodshed was spared.

Claims made
1. Bin Laden was held captive since 2006; Saudi Arabia financed his stay in Abbottabad

2. An ISI intel officer walked into the US Embassy in 2010 and exposed his location. In return he was given $25 Million Dollars and his entire family was relocated to the United States.

3. Pakistan knew about the raid and worked in tandem with the Americans.

4. Obama backstabed Kayani and ended up taking credit for the entire raid. Initially it was going to be a joint operation for the public media news circle.

Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative reporter Seymour Hersh published an explosive piece in 2015 claiming much of what the Obama administration said about the attack was wrong.

Hersh claims at the time of the U.S. raid bin Laden had been held as a prisoner by Pakistani intelligence since 2006. Top Pakistani military leaders knew about the operation and provided key assistance.

Contrary to U.S. claims that it located bin Laden by tracking his courier, a former Pakistani intelligence officer identified bin Laden’s whereabouts in return for the bulk of a $25 million U.S. bounty.

Questions are also raised about whether bin Laden was actually buried at sea, as the U.S. claimed. Hersh says instead the Navy SEALs threw parts of bin Laden’s body into the Hindu Kush mountains from their helicopter.

Hi,

Nothing new here.

I wrote 80% of that in 2011 after the raid in Abottabad---on this forum---. Only thing I missed out was the pakistani officer walking into the embassy.

Last edited:
1691785658305.png

Qatar has a role in bringing US and Taliban to the negotiation table. The outcome of the war is negotiated in which interests of both parties are preserved in writing. Biden discarded Ghani setup in favor of the deal with Taliban, this was a choice.

Taliban have freedom of movement in Pakistan and Iran as refugees and due to local support. US was not interested in chasing Taliban outside Afghanistan when Taliban were open to talks with them. Taliban have regional interests, they don't care about what US is doing around the world.

You should check how US destroyed ISIL in the Middle East, a much bigger threat and force than Taliban, if this is your focus. American kinetic power will produce results in any region when it is applied like it should be, but American interests vary from region to region.
Sorry mate, doesn't change the fact the Afghan Taliban won the war. Stop making excuses, or beating around the bush.

Some people will say this. Who cares?

The war was concluded when Taliban accepted American condition for not supporting Al-Qaeda Network in its jihad against US and its interests. Understand this much.
Al Qaeda was irrelevant from the beginning. It was a war against the Afghan Taliban.

What do you mean who cares? It is BBC which is saying that. Who is more credible? BBC or you?

Some people will say this. Who cares?

The war was concluded when Taliban accepted American condition for not supporting Al-Qaeda Network in its jihad against US and its interests. Understand this much.

Afghanistan war was due to 911 terrorist attacks.

Since the first day Taliban and even Bin Laden denied any link to that.

Even if it was staged or even if it was real, the question is why in that moment.

USA in 2011 was a very aggressive empire.

Arab spring, Gadafi impalement, and constant threats to Iran over Hormuz.

Al Qaeda was irrelevant from the beginning. It was a war against the Afghan Taliban.

What do you mean who cares? It is BBC which is saying that. Who is more credible? BBC or you?

Al-Qaeda was irrelevant from the beginning? Are you for real? Al-Qaeda Network was found to be responsible for 9/11 and other incidents in which American embassies in different countries were struck. Al-Qaeda Network was the primary target in the region. US invaded Afghanistan to dismantle Al-Qaeda Network.

1. Afghan Taliban were struck because they were the ruling party in Afghanistan and hosted Al-Qaeda Network.
2. Afghan Taliban refused to hand over Osama Bin Laden to the US when Bush demanded it.
3. Pakistan was unable to convince Afghan Taliban to hand over Osama Bin Laden to the US.

US proceeded to dismantle Al-Qaeda Network in the region and hammer Afghan Taliban to submission. The war was concluded when Afghan Taliban accepted American condition for not supporting Al-Qaeda Network in its jihad against US and its interests:

US - Taliban deal.png

In exchange, Afghan Taliban told Americans to end occupation of Afghanistan. Fair trade and problem solved.

US does not have any reason to destroy Afghan Taliban, not anymore.

I am an educated man, and not a stranger to global developments. I do not need BBC to tell me what is right and wrong. BBC is a media source which will post a variety of views on various topics, this is how a media source works. It is not my job to correct BBC articles.

You need to post like an educated person.

Al-Qaeda was irrelevant from the beginning? Are you for real? Al-Qaeda Network was found to be responsible for 9/11 and other incidents in which American embassies in different countries were struck. Al-Qaeda Network was the primary target in the region. US invaded Afghanistan to dismantle Al-Qaeda Network.

1. Afghan Taliban were struck because they were the ruling party in Afghanistan and hosted Al-Qaeda Network.
2. Afghan Taliban refused to hand over Osama Bin Laden to the US when Bush demanded it.
3. Pakistan was unable to convince Afghan Taliban to hand over Osama Bin Laden to the US.

US proceeded to dismantle Al-Qaeda Network in the region and hammer Afghan Taliban to submission.

The war was concluded when Taliban accepted American condition for not supporting Al-Qaeda Network in its jihad against US and its interests:

View attachment 945358

In exchange, Afghan Taliban told Americans to end occupation of Afghanistan. Fair trade and problem solved.

US does not have any reason to destroy Afghan Taliban, not anymore.

I am an educated man and am not a stranger to global developments. I do not need BBC to tell me what is right and wrong. BBC is a media source which will post a variety of views on various topics, this is how a media source works. It is not my job to correct BBC articles.

You need to post like an educated person.

I have a B.A. Honours Political Science Degree from Carleton University.
and a Legal Administrative Assistant 2 year diploma from Seneca College.

I am also starting the Law Clerk program this Fall. I am an educated person.

I have a B.A. Honours Political Science Degree from Carleton University.
and a Legal Administrative Assistant 2 year diploma from Seneca College.

I am also starting the Law Clerk program this Fall. I am an educated person.

Then post like one.

Back
Top Bottom