What's new

Abbottabad Bin Laden Raid

Pakistanis were betrayed by all politicians including Imran Khan who were worked with army under deals šŸ¤

I think only person left is JI or singer Javed Ali

My friends told me it was all a joke and all of it including bombing is self centered mirage

Osama was terrorist and puppet of CIA was dead before 9/11,
Guardian american newspaper reported this, but later they removed article. before death of benazir, benazir said same.

That warwas not war against terrorism, but war on China.
but US failed to capture Afghanistan.

Abbottabad was just drama, even local people told, they have not scene any one, due to this drama Obama got 2nd time presidency.

All Iblees does is lie to justify his existence . Now for his cronies he used them and left them with nothing to defend themselves with , now they think only way out of this is to hide behind the lies just like their master ā€œThe Ibleesā€ .
Iblees has time till judgement day , they donā€™t . Ahh, the irony .

No. 2 is most likely scenario, treachery is in the blood of sepoys, only thing sacred to them is a DHA plot and a Papa John franchise.

It is a no-brainer for any sane person to believe that without assistance from Pakistan Army as well as your Govt, the US could have even entered into Pakistan...US basically taken the entire credit to itself to ensure Pakistan Army is saved from the backlash of their own citizens to deliver Osama to US.

if Pakistanis do not die for Imran Khan why would they die for Osama ?

No. 2 is most likely scenario, treachery is in the blood of sepoys, only thing sacred to them is a DHA plot and a Papa John franchise.

Its weird trying to shed the previous views and looking at these events again.

Benazir did reveal in 2007 he was already dead.

Pakistanis were betrayed by all politicians including Imran Khan who were worked with army under deals šŸ¤

I think only person left is JI or singer Javed Ali

My friends told me it was all a joke and all of it including bombing is self centered mirage

We're discussing why the Pakistan Army and world's greatest intel agency allowed the bin laden raid to occur.

It is not about whether Pakistanis would die or not. It is the mindset of a class of people...IK brings the noncorrupt, democratic, and progressive vision of governance for Pakistan and its people. Even if PDF is full of IK support, I was really surprised to see the lack of street protest when the lone warrior is fighting for the good of common people staying within Pakistan, went to jail...But thousands of people would have been in the streets of Pakistan if, in some remote corner of this world, anything could have happened wrt to the Palestine or Israel issue or something relating to the burning of any religious books within some part of the world which is no way related to Pakistan.

So in a nutshell, the Pak army and these corrupt PDM groups understand the priority of the people and their mindset about when to play the religious card. Their army perfectly understands the mindset of the voter class. My bigger worry is that the Pak army can go to any extent to maintain its grip on power in Pakistan...So when they are on the verge of losing power, like BJP, they may start doing all the lunatic mischief in Kashmir which will create bigger problems in our region.

Still amazed how the Faujeets are justifying this raid and pretending the world's best intelligence agency had no clue lmfao

The locals in Abbottabad said they did not believe Osama Bin Laden was in Abbottabad at the time.
Absolutely but for a different reason: It doesn't take much to hide in Pakistan. I tell you this: My family home in Karachi is a 3 story home--that is, three stories of residential space---almost an apartment-- with tall compound wall. If 4-5 people were to be smuggled in and hide from others, no big deal: People are very privacy conscious in Pakistan.

People are dying for Imran Khan in huge numbers! Haven't you check the Twitter massacres?? ;) BTW, when Bin Laden died, in a country of hundreds of millions, only Jamat e Islami and a few fringe groups managed relatively small funeral prayers for OBL. Tells you something!

So in a nutshell, the Pak army and these corrupt PDM groups understand the priority of the people and their mindset about when to play the religious card.

Either you are trolling, which is not your usual style here, or you are deluded. Imran was a totally self-absorbed ruler of Pakistan, working off his witchcraft wife's superstitions. And 'religious card'? Nobody has done it as badly as Imran since Zia ul Haq!! But then I can see why Indians support Imran: He was their unwitting agent!!

Absolutely but for a different reason: It doesn't take much to hide in Pakistan. I tell you this: My family home in Karachi is a 3 story home--that is, three stories of residential space---almost an apartment-- with tall compound wall. If 4-5 people were to be smuggled in and hide from others, no big deal: People are very privacy conscious in Pakistan.

People are dying for Imran Khan in huge numbers! Haven't you check the Twitter massacres?? ;) BTW, when Bin Laden died, in a country of hundreds of millions, only Jamat e Islami and a few fringe groups managed relatively small funeral prayers for OBL. Tells you something!

Either you are trolling, which is not your usual style here, or you are deluded. Imran was a totally self-absorbed ruler of Pakistan, working off his witchcraft wife's superstitions. And 'religious card'? Nobody has done it as badly as Imran since Zia ul Haq!! But then I can see why Indians support Imran: He was their unwitting agent!!

@Meengla - No, I am not trolling and I respect you and your opinion.

But my viewpoint is primarily shaped by the fact that I believe more than Pakistan people, it is the Pakistan Army that consistently tries to shuttle to have any kind of normal relationship between India and Pakistan. I am perfectly fine Pakistan considering us as a rival like BD being a Muslim nation sees us. But your army has created so much of an ecosystem of hate for India that has created a generation to normalize it.
I admire IK because he may have said so many things about India, but I strongly believed, his overall objective is to bring Indo-Pak relations to an extent India BD or India-China operate. We may not be friends but we should not hate each other. I feel he is using the religious card to win Pakistan's public but if you go to his past, he is not a religious person at all.

Notice how itā€™s the same characters trying to divert the topic away from the main debate.

How and why did the Pakistan military allow 2 American helicopters to fly undetected 150 kilometres into our territory, have a 30 to 45 minute gun battle down the road from Pakistan Military Academy and then fly back to Afghanistan.

Without a single PAF jet being scrambled. Not one. Youā€™re telling me nobody alerted the military command when one of their helicopters ā€œmalfunctionedā€ (ie. was shot down).

LOL. We all know hat happened. The US told its monkeys in the GHQ to jump, and they jumped.

Pull out of Kargil. YAS SAR.
Allow drone attacks on your territory. YAS SAR.
Remove Imran Khan . YAS SAR.

Big middle finger to this so-called ā€œFaujā€ of ours.

A successful Imran Khan would be a serious headache for India. He has the vision. But he lacks the political skills to accomplish the vision (as you have pointed out repeatedly)

Hersh claims at the time of the U.S. raid bin Laden had been held as a prisoner by Pakistani intelligence since 2006.
Which intelligence agency?

Top Pakistani military leaders knew about the operation and provided key assistance.
CMI/ ISI helped in this op. Right

An ISI intel officer walked into the US Embassy in 2010 and exposed his location. In return he was given $25 Million Dollars and his entire family was relocated to the United States.
As the claim says, if ISI was already cooperating with the US, why would an ISI officer go rogue and bypass all the channels and "disclose" the information which was already shared?

It appears that the interests of some intel agencies were in clash, if we accept these claims for once.

2011 I was in Rawalpindi and one particular hot humid evening in late April I saw many soliders deployed in various parts of the city. I was sat in a taxi on my way to a relatives home for a dawat delayed by an hour I asked the taxi driver what was happening, he gracfully replied in a strong Potwari Punjabi accent as translated 'there must be news of a terror threat, that's why there is such a rush with streets blocked and the military out in full force'.
Few days later the whole Abotabad episode occurred.
100% the Pak Generals knew the yanks had a Hollywood sh*tshow to declare to the world.

This is understandable because the infamous Bali Bomber Umar Patek was found and arrested in Abbottabad in 2011.

You might have witnessed another manhunt episode going on at the time.

Sorry but American operation in Abbottabad is real and was not facilitated. Pakistan and US were not on good terms in 2011 due to Kiyani's strategic depth rationale back in the day.

Now the thing is... Pakistan Army does not feels the need to discuss its each and every activity with the Public. Disinformation is spread intentionally to divert attention from the real issue in some of the cases.

Operation Zarb-e-Azb is well-documented because Pakistan Army wanted the world to see that it is conducting an operation against all manner of militants in North Warziristan. This operation was supposed to take place in 2011 but Kiyani had not approved it.

No wonder Kiyani does not show up on TV. He has a lot to answer for.

Public is also sentimental. Who wants to deal with so many sentiments?

Transparency and debate are values of a mature society. Pakistani are lacking in these values on a broader level. You can see the language some members use on a regular basis.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom