What's new

Beautiful Pakistani Female Politicians

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's true

i saw his another similar post in some other thread

tharki :cheesy:

He is similar to that Hammy guy... Hammy guy stayed in that Afghan models thread for an hour.. and after enjoying all of them, he posted a long lecture on Islam.

Same is Xtremeownage guy.. check the timings of his 2 posts on this thread :-

Today, 06:42 PM

Today, 08:41 PM

He spent 2 hours enjoying them and then showed his holier than thou attitude..:rofl::rofl:

He is similar to that Hammy guy... Hammy guy stayed in that Afghan models thread for an hour.. and after enjoying all of them, he posted a long lecture on Islam.

He spent 2 hours enjoying them and then showed his holier than thou attitude..:rofl::rofl:

ha ha ha

no so choohay kha kay billi hajj ko chali :lol::lol:

stop visiting this thread then

mazay bhi lene hain aur tauba tauba bhi karni hai :smokin::rofl::lol:

Excuse me? Why are you bringing false accusations?

Threads like these disgust me, maybe scumbags like yourself enjoy threads like these and photos of random women, but not me. I come from an honourable background, and people like you are a disgrace to Pakistan.

Unlike you I see if people to respond to my notions, and if not I bring forth new arguements. I am trying to get my point across. I barely spent any moments on this thread.

Ad-hominem attacks like this just make you lose credibility.

I'll say this again, threads like these are shameless and they go against our values!

Threads like these disgust me, maybe scumbags like yourself enjoy threads like these and photos of random women, but not me. I come from an honourable background, and people like you are a disgrace to Pakistan.

Unlike you I see if people to respond to my notions, and if not I bring forth new arguements. I am trying to get my point across. I barely spent any moments on this thread.

Ad-hominem attacks like this just make you lose credibility.

I'll say this again, threads like these are shameless and they go against our values!

if threads like these disgust you then why the hell do you visit them?

chaskay khatam nahi hotay tumharay Mr. Noble :lol::lol:

Yes we all know that Pakistani people are the most beautiful out of all South Asians but please dont make a thread as people from our neighbouring country will drool all over this thread.

if threads like these disgust you then why the hell do you visit them?

chaskay khatam nahi hotay tumharay Mr. Noble :lol::lol:

To make people aware of that this disgusting mindset that people like yourself have adopted through foreign influence which goes completely against the values of Pakistan and Islam!

Let go of your ignorance!

Insulting the truth and those who propagate the truth won't benefit you in any way!

Should I report you to moderator for personal insults?

Now why would I "enjoy" photos of random women ? I am not interested in women... and I didn't post any of those pics

If you are coming from such "honorable" background (which I doubt the way you are cussing at girlz).. then don't click on the thread... How many times other members have said the same thing.. when you know what the content of the thread would be.. don't click on it.:D E-mullahs should stay away from such threads..

If you REALLY have a problem with some thread or post.. report it to MODS quietly, they will look at the thread and see if it should be deleted or not...

To make people aware of that this disgusting mindset that people like yourself have adopted through foreign influence goes completely against the values of Pakistan and Islam!

Let go of your ignorance!

Insulting the truth and those who propagate the truth won't benefit you in any way!

ha ha ha

do you belong to tableeghi jamat? :lol::lol:

moulana sahib mazzay kya pooray nahi liye thread kay :rofl:

you are living abroad and talking about influence on me :lol:

I don't really think he's cussing at girls, he's merely talking about the double standards against men or the ones in favour of women. I can associate myself with that as well.

Now why would I "enjoy" photos of random women ? I am not interested in women... and I didn't post any of those pics

If you are coming from such "honorable" background (which I doubt the way you are cussing at girlz).. then don't click on the thread... How many times other members have the said thing.. when you know what the content of the thread would be.. don't click on it.:D E-mullahs should stay away from such threads..

If you REALLY have a problem with some thread or post.. report it to MODS quietly, they will look at the thread and see if it should be deleted or not...

Not a curse, but the truth!

I was responding to your ignorance with reason and logic. Something that you obviously lack!

I do not adhere to the concept that feminists have instilled on us.

If a girl insults me first (which you did) I will respond in a similar manner.

I don't care if you are a guy or girl, truth is truth, and your ad-hominem attacks won't get you anywhere!

You might come from a disgraced background, but not be, I come from an honourable family and background, Alhamdulillah!

I will keep on propagating the truth, and to go back to our values which Islam has taught us. You can't stop me ;)

If you are coming from such "honorable" background (which I doubt the way you are cussing at girlz).. then don't click on the thread... How many times other members have said the same thing.. when you know what the content of the thread would be.. don't click on it.:D E-mullahs should stay away from such threads..

people like him watch punjabi stage dramas in the morning and tell others that i was praying tahajjad

typical :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom