What's new

Beautiful Pakistani Female Politicians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a curse, but the truth!

I was responding to your ignorance with reason and logic. Something that you obviously lack!

I do not adhere to the concept that feminists have instilled on us.

If a girl insults me first (which you did) I will respond in a similar manner.

I don't care if you are a guy or girl, truth is truth, and your ad-hominem attacks won't get you anywhere!

You might come from a disgraced background, but not be, I come from an honourable family and background, Alhamdulillah!

I will keep on propagating the truth, and to go back to our values which Islam has taught us. You can't stop me ;)

it's very simple

you don't like these threads then STOP visiting

or else nikal patli gali say :wave:

I will keep on propagating the truth, and to go back to our values which Islam has taught us. You can't stop me ;)

yeah? and what was the purpose of the wink in the end? Does Islam allows to wink at girlz? :D

Dude, for God's sake you and hammy leave me alone. I come to these forums to have a good time, not to get stressed out. I already have a very stressed fast moving life.

As I said before in some other thread, we all have to go in our graves.. you should worry about yours. :D

yeah? and what was the purpose of the wink in the end? Does Islam allows to wink at girlz? :D

Dude, for God's sake you and hammy leave me alone. I come to these forums to have a good time, not to get stressed out. I already have a very stressed fast moving life.

As I said before in some other thread, we all have to go in our graves.. you should worry about yours. :D

oo bhai/behn are you all right, why are you attacking me here, why you take every thing personally here, c'mon its just a forum u r not acquainted with me nor do i know you in anyway????

my posts are not directed at you so why you take all the things so personally and start your personal attacks, my views are mine and i am free to express it, you cannot tell me what to write and where to write.

oo bhai/behn are you all right, why are you attacking me here, why you take every thing personally here, c'mon its just a forum u r not acquainted with me nor do i know you in anyway????

I said sorry to you in the other thread... Why you always address me as bhai/behn? Even on thebrownguy page.. you were calling me he/she.
You don't believe I am a girl? Well, I don't really care what you think. :D

View attachment be4a807498d14843a575303a4193ca98.jpg

Your arguements are absurd and irrational. Talking to you is like speaking to a brick wall...

How can men argue with women, since women lack reason and rationality and speak through sentimentality?

You in college?

I don't really think he's cussing at girls, he's merely talking about the double standards against men or the ones in favour of women. I can associate myself with that as well.

both you and your e-mullah friend Xtremeownage are on my self-imposed ignore list... Tata!! :wave::wave:

I am so sad about that, I am gonna cry a river right now. How can she ignore!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom