What's new

China & Pakistan Supports Sri Lanka at UNHRC

tamils.jpg

No power on earth can stop us till we get Eelam

All Tamils in the West and some in Nadu support Eelam it is our homeland and we will continue fighting for it nothing can stop us

History cannot change to you or me, enjoy!

If ur face is not good than atleast try to say something good........ u idiot cant u stop name calling and abusing? whats ur problem?

want elan or some crap... go get it ....... try to attack SL with ur wooden boats n get wiped of the face of the earth by Paf pilots of HIT maufactured rockets fired by the victorious SL army.........

Rott in hell prabhakaran the fag terrorist n his terrorist brethern.

Yep we know the Sri Lankan's used fighter jets and tanks on our people but we not scared of death thats why we have cyanide capsules around our necks ready for our black missions.

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 AM ----------

Would elan alo include tamil nadu?

Tamils Nadu is homeland for Tamils why we gonna fight our own people?

tamils.jpg

No power on earth can stop us till we get Eelam

lol You are out of control now, by the way again I have to ask, you use Indian flag in your profile, but support banned terrorist organization which killed your own Indian PM. I'm 100 sure your location is "Wonderland". ;)

Yep we know the Sri Lankan's used fighter jets and tanks on our people but we not scared of death thats why we have cyanide capsules around our necks ready for our black missions.

Ur people? they were sri lankans not indians?

Abt the cyanide......... brain washed foolish terrorists........... LTTE = terrorists....... do u support terrorist?

Tamils Nadu is homeland for Tamils why we gonna fight our own people?

Im talkin abt elam? tht would be a seperate country right? hence no more part of india?

Abt the cyanide......... brain washed foolish terrorists........... LTTE = terrorists....... do u support terrorist?

Im talkin abt elam? tht would be a seperate country right? hence no more part of india?

Why you saying they Sri lankan when Tamils dont want nothing to do with Lanka why else you think we fighting for Eelam??

supporter of terrorists calling other terrorist :lol:

National interest can let you down to any level :tdown:

The whole world knows that LTTE are terrorists.

Terrorists that were trained on Indian soil by Indira Gandhi, to kill Sri Lankan civilians.

lol You are out of control now, by the way again I have to ask, you use Indian flag in your profile, but support banned terrorist organization which killed your own Indian PM. I'm 100 sure your location is "Wonderland". ;)

The Indian congress motherchode goverment is also to blame for for what happened in Lanka

Brain washed terrorist like small childs of J&K those were trained in P O K ???? some thing like tht ?

@Andross Don't show your anger, we can have a nice polite discussion here if you clam down.

Back
Top Bottom