What's new

China & Pakistan Supports Sri Lanka at UNHRC

I have a feeling that he is soon going to turn pink ..:lol:

He is expressing his feelings... well thats what online forums are for. To voice the opinions and debate upon that.

Turning him pink for that would be a worse idea by mods.

I have family in Eelam I know all about what you did to my people

Which area they are living? If you can name the area I can answer better coz I have visited and I also have Sinhala/Tamil/Muslim friends there, also my staff has Tamils who work with me.

Lets say what u say is true.. does that mean reviving the eelam armed concept will do any good to them?

Various world body are involved in rehabilitation schemes including India which has promised more than 10 billion rupees for housing schmes, industrial investments, ports and other welfare activities.

Any revival of militant schemes will cause harm to tamil population only. Thats why i said its time to forget the past and move along or else continue the offensive and gain no support even from state of Indian republic.

Bro you think Tamils in Lanka wish to fight for the hell of it? which war do you know that even women are compelled to fight and if need be die. If the Sri lankan police and army were treating Tamils as equals why the civil war in the first place?

Still today the Tamils are living in camps and the whole world now knows what took place Rajapaksa is a bloody liar and a criminal

Sri Lanka under growing pressure on war atrocities | Reuters

He is expressing his feelings... well thats what online forums are for. To voice the opinions and debate upon that.

Turning him pink for that would be a worse idea by mods.
I thought terrorism support is banned on pdf ..:coffee:

India heightens surveillance on LTTE

India has intensified intelligence gathering on terrorist groups in India and the region including the LTTE following the deadly blast outside the Delhi High Court on Wednesday.

The Indian Home Ministry had advised all States to watch out for terror groups including the LTTE in the wake of the Delhi blast which claimed 13 lives. In the wake of the blast outside the Delhi High Court, the Home Ministry is reported to have raised the flag to all the States asking them to watch out for Babbar Khalsa, the Sikh terror outfit, and the LTTE.

In an advisory, the Secretary of Internal Security has asked the States to review the security arrangements of all the High Courts. The decision to keep a closer watch on the LTTE comes amidst credible reports that the group is striving to re-organise its military capabilities in India.

The US State Department in its ‘country reports on terrorism – 2010’, said LTTE members who fled Sri Lanka have since attempted to reorganise in India. Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has also called for strengthening the global intelligence gathering mechanism to tackle terrorism.

Speaking on the eve of the 10th anniversary of 9/11, just a few days after the deadly blast outside the Delhi High Court, Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said:

“The Delhi blast shows that there can be no let up in intelligence.

Security methods have been internally reviewed.

No civilised society can bear the loss of loved ones,” he said.

Investigators are reportedly taking a closer look at a few intelligence inputs over recent months that hinted at efforts by Sikh extremist groups to target New Delhi.

As late as mid-July, intelligence agencies had received inputs that Sikh groups may try to carry out attacks in the wake of the President rejecting the mercy petition of Khalistan Commando Force terrorist Devinder Pal Singh Bhullar. Similarly, the Indian President has rejected a clemency plea for the condemned killers (all LTTE members) of former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi. Several pro-LTTE political parties and groups based in Tamil Nadu have agitated for a pardon for the convicts or commuting their sentence.

An Indian Court has stayed their execution by eight weeks. It has also been reported that the LTTE could have funded certain political parties in Tamil Nadu. A US diplomat of Indian origin who had a stint at the American consulate in Chennai had in a confidential cable hinted that the LTTE could have financially supported the MDMK, according to Wikileaks.

Sri Lanka News | Sundayobserver.lk

Which area they are living? If you can name the area I can answer better coz I have visited and I also have Sinhala/Tamil/Muslim friends there, also my staff has Tamils who work with me.

I have family links in Jaffna and even Colombo but most my family have now moved to Canada and UK now because of the civil war

Bro you think Tamils in Lanka wish to fight for the hell of it? which war do you know that even women are compelled to fight and if need be die. If the Sri lankan police and army were treating Tamils as equals why the civil war in the first place?

Still today the Tamils are living in camps and the whole world now knows what took place Rajapaksa is a bloody liar and a criminal

Sri Lanka under growing pressure on war atrocities | Reuters

They should stop fighting and start living is what i am saying.. many decades have lost on that. Nobody in the world would support a seperate movement . Ofcourse war crimes will have to be investigated and propoerly punished. Thats what UN is for. There is a process( a long one). Reviving armed struggle is actually a serious crime against the poor tamils there who have already lost many things.

Its high time all of them move along towards integration with state and bring prosperity to the Island nation.

We in India with hundreds of ethnicities and cultural differences are going well, so must Lanka and i believe they will soon be back on track with civil rights and secularism and freedom for all..

I thought terrorism support is banned on pdf ..:coffee:

Not all Tamils support LTTE but we still want our own homeland in Eelam and half of these members support Hamas and fighters in Kashmir its just double standards

They should stop fighting and start living is what i am saying.. many decades have lost on that. Nobody in the world would support a seperate movement . Ofcourse war crimes will have to be investigated and propoerly punished. Thats what UN is for. There is a process( a long one). Reviving armed struggle is actually a serious crime against the poor tamils there who have already lost many things.

Its high time all of them move along towards integration with state and bring prosperity to the Island nation.

We in India with hundreds of ethnicities and cultural differences are going well, so must Lanka and i believe they will soon be back on track with civil rights and secularism and freedom for all..

We want peace but we are not optimistic how can we trust the Sri lankan goverment now when they did war crimes on the Tamils? we just dont believe anything this rajapaksa says he is the one who ordered it in the first place until he is tried by UN and sanctions given it will be hard for the tamil dispora just to forget and move on

We want peace but we are not optimistic how can we trust the Sri lankan goverment now when they did war crimes on the Tamils? we just dont believe anything this rajapaksa says he is the one who ordered it in the first place until he is tried by UN and sanctions given it will be hard for the tamil dispora just to forget and move on

So what exactly are you suggesting now?

Take up arms with what is left behind there and start shooting again ????

let the voting day comes at UNHRC..
will china veto ? you even didn't in iran case...

UN will follow the US ...

let the voting day comes at UNHRC..
will china veto ? you even didn't in iran case...

UN will follow the US ...

China backs Sri Lanka

Respect for SL’s development path

Support for SL’s domestic and foreign policies

China on Wednesday assured its support to Sri Lanka to safeguard its sovereignty as the country prepares to attend the forthcoming UN Human Rights Council meeting.

The assurance was given by top Chinese leader Wu Bangguo during his meeting with Prime Minister D M Jayaratne, on the sidelines of the 15th China International Fair for Investment and Trade (CIFIT) at Xiamen.

China will continue to support Sri Lanka’s efforts to safeguard its national independence, sovereignty and territorial integrity, as well as respect Sri Lanka’s path of development and its domestic and foreign policies, state-run Xinhua news agency quoted Wu as telling Prime Minister Jayaratne.

Sri Lanka News | Online edition of Daily News - Lakehouse Newspapers

Back
Top Bottom