What's new

COAS Qamar Javed Bajwa Last Address | 23 November 2022

So no interference?

At least he and Indians have one thing in common

They are both full of crap

Lagta hai ye taqreer bhi usi bandy ne likhi jis ne dg isi or dg ispr ki press confrenss likhi thi

Zaleel karwa rahy hai khud ko daily chup ker ke dafa ho jaty to better tha jitna bolty hain utna phansty hain

Lagta hai ye taqreer bhi usi bandy ne likhi jis ne dg isi or dg ispr ki press confrenss likhi thi

Zaleel karwa rahy hai khud ko daily chup ker ke dafa ho jaty to better tha jitna bolty hain utna phansty hain
Yeh jitna IK k khilaf bhaonky , log aor zeyada khan k kareeb ho gay , in kutton ki okaat yaad dila de kom na

On top of that, there is news that Pakistan army will soon face the accusations of genocide and gross human rights violations on the global stage. And the institution should know that Imran khan has no role in that. It is your incompetence and miscalculations that are coming back to haunt you. Brace yourselves.

I hope this happens. Bcoz only then the army which has became an animal will be leashed. As no one in Pakistan can do that. With default looming it is very likely.

Ker li dukandari fauj ne jitni kerni thi ye 2022 hai ab or nhi hogi ye dukandari

Don't underestimate them. Unless public at large rises against them, they will keep on doing, what they have been doing since 1947. Next COAS wouldn't be much different than this Mir Bajwa.
Army cheif isi cheif safaiyaan de rahy hain bhai wakt badal chuka

I am really depressed when I read comments of some of my compatriots. Admittedly, Pak Army' has been guilty of manipulating Pakistani politics until the recent past, but then if General Bajwa possessed such a despicable character, why was his tenure extended for three years by Imran Khan? When you call the Army Chief by such names, you insult not only the whole army but also Pakistan herself. Additionally, how can any rational person think that only Imran Khan speaks the truth and everyone else is a "Liar"!

But then blind adoration of a single person with the exclusion of every other person would mke his cult followers totally oblivious to reason. This fact has been made as clear as daylight in this thread

I am really depressed when I read comments of some of my compatriots. Admittedly, Pak Army' has been guilty of manipulating Pakistani politics until the recent past, but then if General Bajwa possessed such a despicable character, why was his tenure extended for three years by Imran Khan? When you call the Army Chief by such names, you insult not only the whole army but also Pakistan herself. Additionally, how can any rational person think that only Imran Khan speaks the truth and everyone else is a "Liar"!

But then blind adoration of a single person with the exclusion of every other person would mke his cult followers totally oblivious to reason. This fact has been made as clear as daylight in this thread

You admitting that pak army is manipulating is basically insulting people's vote. Why do u expect people will then respect army? Call it blind admiration but then what will call u whole army following orders of a person that has made them expose their true self to all?

Example: When PTI brought FATF related bills to the assembly floor, MQM and BAP or PMLN start bargaining their corruption cases ...FATF is a national issue and was activated during the Nawaz era. Our banking operations in NY shut down with massive penalties due to Nawaz's money laundering.... military interference will never end due to their financial interest.
When govt finance minister openly admits on TV , NAB is handled by the establishment...Miftah Ismail .

1669229686139.png

Leaving blank space on news pages depict the manner in which the national press tried to convey its plight to the readers during the Zia era.

Last edited:

Back then we thought he stood against corrupt bastards like PDM, now he stands with them. Why is that so hard to comprehend?

Back
Top Bottom