What's new

COAS Qamar Javed Bajwa Last Address | 23 November 2022

I am really depressed when I read comments of some of my compatriots. Admittedly, Pak Army' has been guilty of manipulating Pakistani politics until the recent past, but then if General Bajwa possessed such a despicable character, why was his tenure extended for three years by Imran Khan? When you call the Army Chief by such names, you insult not only the whole army but also Pakistan herself. Additionally, how can any rational person think that only Imran Khan speaks the truth and everyone else is a "Liar"!

But then blind adoration of a single person with the exclusion of every other person would mke his cult followers totally oblivious to reason. This fact has been made as clear as daylight in this thread
Our answer is simple ye bik gaay hain gernals

I am really depressed when I read comments of some of my compatriots. Admittedly, Pak Army' has been guilty of manipulating Pakistani politics until the recent past, but then if General Bajwa possessed such a despicable character, why was his tenure extended for three years by Imran Khan? When you call the Army Chief by such names, you insult not only the whole army but also Pakistan herself. Additionally, how can any rational person think that only Imran Khan speaks the truth and everyone else is a "Liar"!

But then blind adoration of a single person with the exclusion of every other person would mke his cult followers totally oblivious to reason. This fact has been made as clear as daylight in this thread
Sir.. you are worried about language and manners. !!
What about getting stripped.
What about getting killed. Tell shuhdas' family to be compose after that their son could be saved in MRAP but Chief's daughter in law needed to get richer.
What about being filmed with your spouse.
What about abusing civilians. IK cannot register an FIR after getting shot.
IK is no ssaint but then contradict him in the same manner. Not by harassing his aides or going violent.

I can see there are plenty of cult followers who firmly believe that just one institution is the savior of Pakistan. The same people will be found cursing other institutions such as police, judiciary, post office, water and sewage board etc, but just one institution carries the undisputed tag. That institution can't commit a mistake let alone a sin. The chief of that institution, even if his family is found with unexplained wealth increase in a very short amount of time, he is bound to go to jannah without questions asked. Such people will likely question the judgement on the judgement day and argue that our chief couldn't be a corrupt person.

They call PTI followers as a cult.. without knowing that many on this very forum have criticized Imran khan on his decisions.

@Areesh

Last edited:
Sir ji ....don t worry more ganah and more drama coming soon... lolzzz
we are stuck in this ..

Meeraasiyon aur bhaandon waalay kaam bohat achhi tarha kartay haen.

Visionary
1669230908434.png

I can see there are plenty of cult followers who firmly believe that just one institution is the savior of Pakistan. The same people will be found cursing other institutions such as police, judiciary, post office, water and sewage board etc, but just one institution carries the undisputed tag. That institution can't commit a mistake let alone a sin. The chief of that institution, even if his family is found with unexplained wealth increase in a very short amount of time, he is bound to go to jannah without questions ask. Such people will likely question the judgement on the judgement day and argue that our chief couldn't be a corrupt person.

They call PTI followers as a cult.. without knowing that many on this very forum have criticized Imran khan on his decisions.

@Areesh
First time in the history of Pakistan Imran Khan mobilized the educated class of Pakistan. Who has a much better intellectual level than the followers of PMLN or any other political parties. They speak out and ask questions.... and few people don t feel good. It is very hard to sell them propaganda .... They ask questions and they are much more aware of their surroundings and history .......
Slogans ..truck ki bati for nation... But yes Musharraf was great and always admire him. He gave freedom of press to the Pakistani nation.

I can see there are plenty of cult followers who firmly believe that just one institution is the savior of Pakistan. The same people will be found cursing other institutions such as police, judiciary, post office, water and sewage board etc, but just one institution carries the undisputed tag. That institution can't commit a mistake let alone a sin. The chief of that institution, even if his family is found with unexplained wealth increase in a very short amount of time, he is bound to go to jannah without questions ask. Such people will likely question the judgement on the judgement day and argue that our chief couldn't be a corrupt person.

@Areesh

They can give medal and tag them shaheed. But it's Allah to decide who gets what on day of judgement. When people forget that there is Allah above them. HE might not comes to you at first but when HE does. It is very painful.

Last edited:
لکھ اوئے یدی دیا مؤرخا ایہہ لکھ کے نیازی نے کسی کا نام نہیں لیا تھا اور سب نے ٹی وی آ کر بتایا کہ وہ ہم تھے

Inn kay andar ka chor aur mujrim bol parhta hae.

At least once admit, the experiment failed .. but list is very long .

We seem to forget that Mir Bajwa and his cronies are straightaway hardened criminals and such criminals never confess to their crimes.

Back
Top Bottom