What's new

Developing Sri Lanka: Pictures

11427218_1271062606240794_3105248244461958799_n.jpg

11406953_1271062469574141_5167647255188243102_n.jpg

Far more nicer than all Indian city.

I been Chenai last year. It is full of shit.

Just curious, is there a lot of shit on the streets of Ceylon?

Far more nicer than all Indian city.

I been Chenai last year. It is full of shit.

Just curious, is there a lot of shit on the streets of Ceylon?
haha no, I have been to India once too and when compared to India, Sri Lanka looks like a first world country. But it's also not good to have a country like India next to it. Most Sri Lankans look at India and feel satisfied while ignoring the work that has to be done to bring the country to the standards of East Asia.

haha no, I have been to India once too and when compared to India, Sri Lanka looks like a first world country. But it's also not good to have a country like India next to it. Most Sri Lankans look at India and feel satisfied while ignoring the work that has to be done to bring the country to the standards of East Asia.

That is what I expected also. I have been Pakistan 16 years ago, from Quetta to Gilgit.

No shit at all.

Even Kolkata got no shit because the commie is long time in power, murdered the cows and educate the people.

BTW, just curious, do you think the Dharmic people be better off broken into smaller states than come together as "Indian"?

That is what I expected also. I have been Pakistan 16 years ago, from Quetta to Gilgit.

No shit at all.

Even Kolkata got no shit because the commie is long time in power, murdered the cows and educate the people.

BTW, just curious, do you think the Dharmic people be better off broken into smaller states than come together as "Indian"?
It would have been easier to manage if that area was divided into small states according to ethnicity. Current formation of India was a mess. So many states that are totally different to each other are formed as one country. When you talk to Indians from different states, it seems as if they are from different countries. Many Indians try to deny but it's the truth that India is a giant mess but now I think it's too late and it will be best for them to forge a national identity eventually.

It would have been easier to manage if that area was divided into small states according to ethnicity. Current formation of India was a mess. So many states that are totally different to each other are formed as one country. When you talk to Indians from different states, it seems as if they are from different countries. Many Indians try to deny but it's the truth that India is a giant mess but now I think it's too late and it will be best for them to forge a national identity eventually.

That is what I am thinking as well. And also splitting Pakistan out actually benefited India a lot but many Indians who have no clue are still crying about losing Indus river.

If Pakistan is in India, she will have a Muslim majority in 50 years time.

That is what I am thinking as well. And also splitting Pakistan out actually benefited India a lot but many Indians who have no clue are still crying about losing Indus river.

If Pakistan is in India, she will have a Muslim majority in 50 years time.
It would have made things even worse, don't you think so? The current mess plus islamism would have turned it into a gigantic Somalia in the middle of Asia.

Back
Top Bottom