What's new

Gujarat riots not an issue that should keep Modi from becoming PM: Narayana Murthy

I like your posts well enough. It is usaully devoid of melodramatic jingoism found here
thank you, I do my bit of trolling though, because pdf is primarily for trolling ... at least that is what I am here for. lolz

thank you, I do my bit of trolling though, because pdf is primarily for trolling ... at least that is what I am here for. lolz

Your trolling goes unnoticed on most counts...Some advanced stealth-trolling system you got deployed there? :p:

@Indischer’s teasingly tormenting comments drive your anger to outpace your emotions.

Bhaijaan, do you really think she's given much thought in articulating her other posts?:lol:

But they know that we aren't. Mark my words, either they will refrain from announcing a prime ministerial candidate, or more likely they will field some very respected technocrat or business leader. They simply cannot afford to make it NaMo v/s RG, because then a potential defeat would be converted into a potential bloodbath.

There were rumors recenty that Nandan Nilekani might be their choice. They will make a move like that to put a modicum of competition to Modi's image, rather than put up a greenhorn like RG. Even people who are not Modi fans will feel compelled to vote for the BJP, if they see RG as the congress candidate for PM, because he has not even held an important ministerial post at central or state level to date.

Remember how Sonia played a political masterstroke in 2004, by making MMS the PM even though she had the mandate? That gambit easily won them allies, who may not have been too keen on an alliance with SG at the helm. Similarly they will find a figurehead respected by everyone, instead of RG whom only fawning congressis pretend to respect so that they don't lose their jobs.

What you are saying makes sense, but this time SG seems to be driven by her motherly instincts. And too much time without a Gandhi on PM's chair might be uncomfortable for the family, that is not their culture if you see the timelines of previous PMs.

I think they won't announce a PM candidate, but after election will push for RG if they see any chance.

All this just because he believed in Aryan supremacy. Only, we failed to understand his version of Aryan meant Blond hair, blue eyes and a button nose. He'd fry every one of us if he ever got as far as India.:enjoy:

TBH, I think a lot of them think he was patriotic, and ironically these educated Indians want an iron fisted tyrant to put in place their vision of India.

When The Hindu did an interview on this phenomenon, a lady answered that the Holocaust wasn't that bad.

Indians lack historical context whatsoever.

@Indischer I miss your doggy avatar btw :'(

TBH, I think a lot of them think he was patriotic, and ironically these educated Indians want an iron fisted tyrant to put in place their vision of India.

When The Hindu did an interview on this phenomenon, a lady answered that the Holocaust wasn't that bad.

Indians lack historical context whatsoever.

I swear! Out in the West, there are Holocaust-survivors, Holocaust-supporters, Holocaust-deniers etc, but only in India can one find so many Holocaust-ignorant!

Ah, I miss that avatar too...dogs are way more fun to watch than humans. :)

I swear! Out in the West, there are Holocaust-survivors, Holocaust-supporters, Holocaust-deniers etc, but only in India can one find so many Holocaust-ignorant!

Ah, I miss that avatar too...dogs are way more fun to watch than humans. :)

In light of our new expanding relations with Israel, Indian authorities should educate the Indian population on this.

I am off, buh bye:wave:

Bhaijaan, do you really think she's given much thought in articulating her other posts?:lol:

She's got an opinion and I respect her opinion, not as much as I would like to agree with it though, as I understand where the anger generates from.

Any competent Professor of Economics will help you out on this. Are you dumb enough to think all of Modi's policies are his own ideas?? amusing!

Purposeful imbalance is more apt. :)

He is the political leader who gets the policy implemented,thats the whole point.

why should Modi make his own policies as long as he understand the practicality of any policy?

and I am an IIM Grad myself and my father is a bureaucrat himself,i dont get fooled by economics professors.

She's got an opinion and I respect her opinion, not as much as I would like to agree with it though, as I understand where the anger generates from.

when i am ready to work for the country,carry its burden and be prudent in my choices,i ll get angry and such emotion is glorious.

How many riots have you been in?? You are probably one of those who won't even venture out of their homes to support what they believe in! Go home and snuggle under your bed. I am saying one need not start riots for every issue and there you go telling what all you'll do in a riot! This isn't a movie kiddo, grow up!

Thats irrelevant,i am saying what i expect my government to do,punish those who cause riots.

Back
Top Bottom