What's new

I need to make a Pakistani flag like this

PakistaniPatriot

Reaction score
Asalam Alaikum everyone.
I am trying to make the Pakistani flag in MS word.
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
|_______|________________________|

This is how far I have gotten. Please tell me what this type of art is called and where can I find a flag like this or how can I make one. Please need help quickly.
Thank You.
Take care.
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
Allah Hafiz.

Asalam Alaikum.
Apparently the image that I pasted did not come out on the post an I intended to. However, just to clear it up, I only could not make the star and the crescent.

Thank You.
Take care.
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
Allah Hafiz.

Mate u have chosen the wrong tool, MS word is not a desgin additive tool, coral draw is, Photoshop might also does the job but the later one is more edtting that the earlier which is for creation from scratch. what have u got up there is very unclear.

hope this helps

Here you go Bro!

Open the Attached file in "Wordpad" not in msword

:pakistan:

Attachments

• Pak Flag 2D.doc
    4.3 KB · Views: 110
But personally this is my favorite.

Note: As before, open the file in Wordpad, not in MSWord :azn:

:pakistan:

Attachments

• Pak Flag 3D.doc
    5.1 KB · Views: 68
Asalam Alaikum.
Brother Hacsan the thing is that I am sure that I can download it or whatever. But I need to do it quickly and simply. But I will try. I am low on memory. InshAllah(God Willing)

Righteous Fire. Thanks for these. These are really intense and detailed. The 2D one I really liked but the reason I guess I didn't understand 3D may have been because I am not artistic enough. The only problem now is that its too big and can't post on a wall on facebook.
Can someone help me with that.

Thank You.
Take care.
Allah Hafiz.

The only problem now is that its too big and can't post on a wall on facebook.
Can someone help me with that.

Please Bro! tell me the exact dimensions you require, if you require them and I'll try to make it for you. It will give me great pleasure to know that I have helped a Pakistani in the :usflag: remember his home! ;) :cheers:

Hey PakistaniPatriot! Nice avatar! is that Dr. Salam? He was one of our greatest scientists, sadly we didnt treat him any way near worthy of his services for Pakistan :disagree:

since, a new wave of replies is gonna start about my comment, I want to say in advance, I am not a Qadyani but I certainly do not agree with the way our people dealt with one of their greatest scientist :frown:

Asalam Alaikum.
Its ok man. You already helped me. This problem is that when I pasted the flag on facebook, it didn't come out right. So no problem. Thanks anyways Brother. You did help :pakistan:.
Yes, that is Dr. Abdus Salam. Forget about other people man. Some people just don't care about his genius personality. I don't care who he was, he believed in Allah and Mohammad(PBUH). May be he would have changed if he saw people change with him. He was a great scientist and the First Muslim Pakistani to win the Noble Prize in PHYSICS. If someone can beat that than they come tell me about it.
By the way I am not a Qadyani either. I am a Shia just so no one suspects me of one.

Happy Independence Day.
Take care.
Allah Hafiz.

Its called ASCII art. Coming from the fact that all type face characters are called ASCII characters.

@_______######################:
@_______########@#############:
@_______#######_##############:
@_______######__##############:
@_______#####__######_/\_######:
@_______#####__######>','<######:
@_______#####__########`######:
@_______#####__$##############:
@_______#####___##############:
@_______#####____#############:
@_______######____@###/_######:
@_______#######________#######::
@_______#########____#########:
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
Pakistan zindabad

Asalam Alaikum.
Thank You Brother Fox. Thank You every much. Just the thing I was looking for.
Take care.
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
Allah Hafiz.

Back
Top Bottom