SparklingCrescent
mehru
compak
laiqs@mi
JonAsad
&
Jana

Last edited:
It's a treat to read many Pakistani members here on PDF. Although i haven't had the pleasure to debate with many of them but still I feel I can safely compile a list of my favourite Pakistani members on the basis of what posts I've been reading for past 7-8 months:

1. Agnostic Muslim
2. Gunner
3. VCheng
4. Jungibaaz
5. Imran Khan
6. Paladin
7. Sparklingway
8. Muse
9. Asim Aquil
10. DGMO
11. Mastan Khan
12. Durran
13. Waffen SS (Don't remember exactly)
14. Black Blood.
15. DarkWave
16. Mehru
17. Pak_marine

More will keep coming :cheers:

Thank you for including me in your list, but I have been here for only a short time compared to others. I am just getting warmed up slowly and steadily! :lol:

Thank you for including me in your list, but I have been here for only a short time compared to others. I am just getting warmed up slowly and steadily! :lol:

In hindi we say : Poot ke pair paalne mein hee nazar aa jaate hain

English: A new-born baby's future is made known in the childhood itself! :cheers:

koi bhi nahi :no:

already made this list for 5-10 times at least in 5-10 different threads

now i don't like anybody :angry:

Why have you guys added Jana to your list? (no offence to Jana, but i don't understand why any Indians would like her, lol)

Why have you guys added Jana to your list? (no offence to Jana, but i don't understand why any Indians would like her, lol)

because mature people knows that she likes to criticize the fact...... and not the individual/person :thinktank:

I can smell racism in your post, if you don't mind :agree:

The most favorite member for me would be Old-school.

The best in no particular order.

qsaark
Kakgeta,
Agnostic Muslim
,Gunner,
VCheng,
Jungibaaz,
Imran Khan,
Paladin,
Sparklingway
,Muse,
Asim Aquil,
Mastan Khan
,Durran,
DarkWave,
Mehru,
Pak_marine,
Adeos amigo,
forcetrip,
fatman17,
,araz,
Zaki,
Niaz,
Xeric
T-Faz
TamiKhan
Muradk

more updations to come

Last edited:
I think nobody likes WebMaster??? :rolleyes:

The Quaid-e-Azam of this forum

PS: Next time don't forget to add his name...or i will ban everybody

Bhai hamare fav to Imaran khan hai ,bujurgo ko bhut pasand karte hai hum:partay:

waise wo aaj kal dkahi nah dee rahe ,Afganistan gaye hai kay (long time no see has he gone to Afghanistan):cry:

It's a treat to read many Pakistani members here on PDF. Although i haven't had the pleasure to debate with many of them but still I feel I can safely compile a list of my favourite Pakistani members on the basis of what posts I've been reading for past 7-8 months:

You registered in Oct 2010 yet you claim to be posting for 7-8 months. :mod:

What was your previous username that got banned?

Sparklingway - A true man, argues with his brain not his heart, a true pleasure to have here, the best mod.

Agnostic - You better be up for a fight if you want to engage in a debate with him. Among the best debtors I have seen, very balanced in his approach.

Jana - The bandit queen of P.D.F lol She can be very scary but you just need to get on her good side once :P moti :P

Imran Khan : a true senior of the forum, takes things very lightly and cools headed debates down very easily.

Zaki - the whatever guy with a chilled attitude, i can imagine him being really cool guy in person lol

Asim - when he debates properly he is the toughest nut to crack, has a lot of knowledge and knows when to use it.

MastanKhan - a true patriot, loves his country and wants to do good for it, unfortunately many of his own countrymen dont seem to appreciate his balanced attitude.

Dark Wave/Emo
- the face of modern Pakistan for me, she represents the liberal side of Pakistan and manages to walk a very tight rope. She always reminds me of Green day for some reason lol

qsaark : the most logical thinker on P.D.F, dont see him around that much nowdays, but was a treat to read during the old days.

Hope I covered everyone, please forgive me if I missed you on the list, will update it as I remember more people lol

Regards

Back
Top Bottom