What's new

My name is khan and I am not a terrorist: SRK Says to Indian Politicians

Dear are you mentally kid ???????????????
Don't you know your recent movie vishwaroopam ??? All Muslims in India are protesting against this movie ..Fakrudeen (Popular Front of India -TN State Executive Council Member) ... Who was among the leaders who viewed the screening said ... The film gives the image that Quran is the root-cause of terrorism and there are abundant scences hurting the Islamic sentiments ... It shows that the Muslim character in the film carryout each and every terror activity either after reading Quran or Quran verses are being recited in the back ground at the time of terror activity done by him ..
The films depicts Muslims as barbaric ... More over every section of Muslim community from children to elders are shown as terrorist ..
Isn't most of the terrorist videos on YT used for propaganda have background music similar to music used ?

All that has been shown is that the terrorist offers Namaz, recites Quran and kill people. There has been many films where thee things are shown.

And not all Muslims are against it. Its running in Kerela.

As for that minister, he has to speak as his seat depends on votes of Muslims. Even many Muslims who have seen this movie in other states, didn't have any objection. Fans came to protest against the ban.

By banning this movie, people are giving it extra attention. More people will watch it as more controversial a film is, more is its reach.

Many villains in Indian films, read Gita, shows themselves as devote Hindu but kill people. Hell even shown as raping women.

Many villains where given the role of Hindu priests but they are shown as evil people.

That's why there is disclaimer on every movie. In entertainment industry, there is nothing called bad publicity.

Dear are you mentally kid ???????????????

Don't you know your recent movie vishwaroopam ??? All Muslims in India are protesting against this movie ..

Fakrudeen (Popular Front of India -TN State Executive Council Member) ... Who was among the leaders who viewed the screening said ... The film gives the image that Quran is the root-cause of terrorism and there are abundant scences hurting the Islamic sentiments ... It shows that the Muslim character in the film carryout each and every terror activity either after reading Quran or Quran verses are being recited in the back ground at the time of terror activity done by him ..

The films depicts Muslims as barbaric ... More over every section of Muslim community from children to elders are shown as terrorist ..
Popular Front of India (PFI) is
the new face of banned extremist outfit
Students Islamic Movement of India
(Simi) and is engaged in anti-national
activities, Kerala Police's intelligence
wing chief told the Kerala High Court on
Wednesday.

Popular Front of India is new face of Simi: Kerala govt - Times Of India

now you see who is talking ? a member of anti national organisation.

Thats because these meat eating khans have looks and the acting skills which most of the black grass eating hindus dont possess so cant become a hero....Its not that yu hindus were kind to these khans it was there talent that despite all your efforts you cudn't conceal...And now you people cant hear him speak truth...thats height of cruelty and hatred for muslims but one wonders why and the only answer is deep down yu guys know the real truth are jealous of US for being gifted one's n wanna become like us but cant as yu are tangled in these wordly n cultural bonds and the resulting frustration is vented by aggression against muslims in any form..

Dear Pakistani village idiot,

This is your forum. Feel free imparting wisdom on the virtues of eating meat and the Freudian(may he forgive me for making him roll in his grave) psychoanalysis on Indians as much of your kind belong to the same intellectual pedestal that you occupy. Keep me out of it.

Dear Pakistani village idiot,

This is your forum. Feel free imparting wisdom on the virtues of eating meat and the Freudian(may he forgive me for making him roll in his grave) psychoanalysis on Indians as much of your kind belong to the same intellectual pedestal that you occupy. Keep me out of it.

Kindly Refrain from using phrases like "Dear Pakistan Village Idiot", Otherwise I deem myself ill-fit to reply to any of ur replies, and definately not on the same pedestal that you occupy,nether willing. :pakistan:

Shahrukh Should never have been treated the way he was by Indian Ministry in the first place, It was a very well written article, and I commend him for writing such a concise and articulate one and a truthful encounter.

Indians will never treat muslims as equal, and that's a fact not worth arguing on.
I hope India one day in future becomes a secular country, I will be the happiest.

:pakistan:

Indian actors are actors even in their real lives. Bollywood shines India, bollywood is in the top of corrupt Shining India scheme. This was just another way from a sucker to make himself popular & a way to pull the attention of media towards him.

Shahrukh Should never have been treated the way he was by Indian Ministry in the first place, It was a very well written article, and I commend him for writing such a concise and articulate one and a truthful encounter.

Indians will never treat muslims as equal, and that's a fact not worth arguing on.
I hope India one day in future becomes a secular country, I will be the happiest.

While India has its issues, at least the corruption is not widespread. Though i am thankful for the freedom as a Muslim in Pakistan, but we need to do our due diligence to give twice as much freedom to people of other faith.

I seem to have missed something here, which ministry treated shahrukh khan in what way? I dare to ask this question even though you have yourself confessed that the matter is not worth arguing on with you. But since you seem to have some knowledge that I lack about the matter, maybe you can share that with us and help us become a secular country and you the happiest in the process?

Kindly Refrain from using phrases like "Dear Pakistan Village Idiot", Otherwise I deem myself ill-fit to reply to any of ur replies, and definately not on the same pedestal that you occupy,nether willing. :pakistan:

Greetings newb,

Make use of the 'Report Post' button when you do take offense over anything that's being said in here. The moderators will take it from there.

Cheers!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom