What's new

My name is khan and I am not a terrorist: SRK Says to Indian Politicians

Treatment of minority Hindus, calling insulting stuff on Hinduism even knowing well that a part of audience are follower of that religion, openly insulting/ridiculing their gods and if someone returns the insult get him dead in the name of blasphemy. Kidnapping their girls and forcibly converting them.. Is that religious issue or not?

Thankfully none of this happens in India but all this happens in land of pure. The land of very same people who cry for getting checked at airports and cry for any petty matter regarding muslims everywhere specially India.

Third thread on SRK does show Pakistani obsession of Indian Muslims.. For god sake, an idiot called him Pakistani and he felt so bloody insulted. What does that mean to you? Tell me honestly.. Then idiots on your side are giving him invitation to come over to Pakistan. Just imagine how horrible it will sound to SRK who felt insulted even when he was referred to be a Pakistani..

Please open your eyes & read my reply that on which post I replied ..

You said - "You have no idea about your neighbor country so shut up, and be in your country... "

So why don't you take this advise and stop talking about things you got no clue on like the part in bold above. One can only laugh at when Pakistanis comes up with such delusional conclusion. Jabardasti apne mooh miya mithoo..

Are you stupid? Why most of the indians are stupids? Is it common thing among them? Is there any price for being so stupid? Really when ever i speak with some indians the only thing i get is stupidity, don't know how they managed to reach NASA and other places.

What I said is "Belief of Common Pakistani" so how the hell m jumping on the otherside?

Lastly I am here in Oman, where there are more indians then Omani themself. So yes when ever I speak to some muslim I do think "they still don't have basic rights, in their own countries, they are even scared to show their identities... They can't avoid saying Namaste as Hindu feel bads if they are not treat for same. IN schooling their children are forced to say "Vende Matram", and "Namste" etc... similarly, when they have been asked basic things about Islam, they are totally unaware. Which is commonly know in Pakistan"

So, I am not like you guyz, Bloody khowaien k mendak...

Please open your eyes & read my reply that on which post I replied ..

You said how well Hindus are treated in Pakistan in other posts of yours. This is just a mirror showing effort from my side.

more here -

Pakistani Hindus feel under attack | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Being a Hindu in Pakistan – The Express Tribune

Fate of Hindus in Pak depends on the Indian Government : MLA Ram Singh Lodha : The Big Story - India Today

Are you stupid? Why most of the indians are stupids? Is it common thing among them? Is there any price for being so stupid? Really when ever i speak with some indians the only thing i get is stupidity, don't know how they managed to reach NASA and other places.

What I said is "Belief of Common Pakistani" so how the hell m jumping on the otherside?

Lastly I am here in Oman, where there are more indians then Omani themself. So yes when ever I speak to some muslim I do think "they still don't have basic rights, in their own countries, they are even scared to show their identities... They can't avoid saying Namaste as Hindu feel bads if they are not treat for same. IN schooling their children are forced to say "Vende Matram", and "Namste" etc... similarly, when they have been asked basic things about Islam, they are totally unaware. Which is commonly know in Pakistan"

So, I am not like you guyz, Bloody khowaien k mendak...

Idiot resorts to insults when shown the mirror. It happens with most of the delusional madarsa educated Pakistanis..

Idiot resorts to insults when shown the mirror. It happens with most of the delusional madarsa educated Pakistanis..

Madras educated Pakistanis lol... As I said "khowaien k mandak"...

Double Masters, MS from Columbus University... You are only living in your own bloody dirty maya..

Whats the difference between SRK and pashtuns/balochs of Pakistan? Like SRK pashtuns and balochs have to prove their patriotism...
Pashtuns with titles of khan sahab are viewed as suspicted talibans in punjab and karachi, they should also say "my name is khan and i am not terrorist".

A Muslim Bihari sitting in India planning of sneaking into Pak illegally is a purer Pakistani than Hazaras of Quetta or Gul Khans of Zhob, you have to live with this fact.

Pakistan was made for all the Muslims of the whole British India (no it is not true, but who cares?..some people need this propaganda to justify their presence in Pak). Therefore, even if you and your forefathers have been living on this land for thousands of years, tilling and defending it against aggressors, you still have no more right over this land than a Bihari or UP Muslim who has yet to migrate to Pak, even if illegally.

And I have already told you that you should be grateful to the members of that community, that made MQM, for rescuing you from the slavery of Hindu banya.

And one more thing, shun Pashto in favour of the Islamic language Urdu, you will not be allowed to enter into jannah unless you speak it fluently.

And hate Afghans, it seems that you cannot become a good Paksitani unless you hate them, esp. if you are a Pakistani Afghan, ehm..Pashtun.

Do I care what fake Khan is going through in India? NO, certainly not.

You are raising just scattered issues

Nobody can never prove genocide of hindus in Pakistan ... But there are a lot of examples in India ..

You said how well Hindus are treated in Pakistan in other posts of yours. This is just a mirror showing effort from my side.

more here -

Pakistani Hindus feel under attack | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Being a Hindu in Pakistan – The Express Tribune

Fate of Hindus in Pak depends on the Indian Government : MLA Ram Singh Lodha : The Big Story - India Today

Dude do you know when Pakistani players were rejected from IPL, a Pakistani channel ran a show, "Kya hum in Hindu baniye pe yakeen kar sakte hain jo muh mein Ram aur bagal mein chhuri rakhte hain." I saw another another 3rd class Pakistani movie named "Border" which was referring Hindus as dogs.

This is Pakistani way of equal treatment for Hindus. :cheesy:

A Muslim Bihari sitting in India planning of sneaking into Pak illegally is a purer Pakistani than Hazaras of Quetta or Gul Khans of Zhob, you have to live with this fact.

Pakistan was made for all the Muslims of the whole British India (no it is not true, but who cares?..some people need this propaganda to justify their presence in Pak). Therefore, even if you and your forefathers have been living on this land for thousands of years, tilling and defending it against aggressors, you still have no more right over this land than a Bihari or UP Muslim who has yet to migrate to Pak, even if illegally.

And I have already told you that you should be grateful to the members of that community, that made MQM, for rescuing you from the slavery of Hindu banya.

And one more thing, shun Pashto in favour of the Islamic language Urdu, you will not be allowed to enter into jannah unless you speak it fluently.

And hate Afghans, it seems that you cannot become a good Paksitani unless you hate them, esp. if you are a Pakistani Afghan, ehm..Pashtun.

Do I care what fake Khan is going through in India? NO, certainly not.

Not a Muslim Bihari of India but stateless Biharis of Bangladesh try to sneak into Pakistan whom you disowned. I read somewhere that some 1 lakh stateless Bihari of Bangladesh sneak into Pakistan by illegal means

image.

Dude do you know when Pakistani players were rejected from IPL, a Pakistani channel ran a show, "Kya hum in Hindu baniye pe yakeen kar sakte hain jo muh mein Ram aur bagal mein chhuri rakhte hain." I saw another another 3rd class Pakistani movie named "Border" which was referring Hindus as dogs.

This is Pakistani way of equal treatment for Hindus. :cheesy:

Not a Muslim Bihari of India but stateless Biharis of Bangladesh try to sneak into Pakistan whom you disowned. I read somewhere that some 1 lakh stateless Bihari of Bangladesh sneak into Pakistan by illegal means

This is your baseless argument regarding IPL ... This was happened due to hindu bias .... Second why did u mind of Pakistani movie rather it was third class or first class do you forget much more indian third class movies which have been filmed against Pakistan & Muslims ????????

This thread not for bihari rehabilitation !!!

This is your baseless argument regarding IPL ... This was happened due to hindu bias .... Second why did u mind of Pakistani movie rather it was third class or first class do you forget much more indian third class movies which have been filmed against Pakistan & Muslims ????????

This thread not for bihari rehabilitation !!!

I am not surprised with the extent of hatred you fed against Hindus. Calling Hindus as dogs in movie or other stereotype seems very normal to you. :cheesy:

By the way I studied that Ram and Chhuri phrase in my Hindi classes, its not muh but mukh, "Mukh mein Ram, bagal mein chhuri" but Pakistani made it racist stereotype against Hindus. :cheesy:

I am not surprised with the extent of hatred you fed against Hindus. Calling Hindus as dogs in movie or other stereotype seems very normal to you. :cheesy:

By the way I studied that Ram and Chhuri phrase in my Hindi classes, its not muh but mukh, "Mukh mein Ram, bagal mein chhuri" but Pakistani made it racist stereotype against Hindus. :cheesy:

When you would have made a lot movies against Pakistan & Muslims ... So some ppl will be frustrated ... Now why you are raising objection this is reaction against your so called patriot movies ... And remember this SRK also work in such movies ..

When you would have made a lot movies against Pakistan & Muslims ... So some ppl will be frustrated ... Now why you are raising objection this is reaction against your so called patriot movies ... And remember this SRK also work in such movies ..

We don't badmouth Muslims in movie, you are fed with propaganda.

Can you name any. :cheesy:

you are trying to play kid now...In 90% hindi movies gangsters are named on muslims name.... what else you guys gotta do to reveal your inner hatred for muslims whether they are in india or in pak or in any other corner of this planet..

Back
Top Bottom