What's new

My name is khan and I am not a terrorist: SRK Says to Indian Politicians

you are trying to play kid now...In 90% hindi movies gangsters are named on muslims name.... what else you guys gotta do to reveal your inner hatred for muslims whether they are in india or in pak or in any other corner of this planet..

Plot is mostly based on Mumbai underworld. Its your wrong perception, unlike you we don't badmouth any religion.

This is also the same nation where Mr. Khan along with the rest of the assorted Khans amassed personal fortunes, flouted the law countless times from beating up cops to charges of manslaughter and for whom Indian diplomats almost came to blows with the Americans over a simple detention.

Go cry into your gold pillows, Sharukh. Nobody cares.

Thats because these meat eating khans have looks and the acting skills which most of the black grass eating hindus dont possess so cant become a hero....Its not that yu hindus were kind to these khans it was there talent that despite all your efforts you cudn't conceal...And now you people cant hear him speak truth...thats height of cruelty and hatred for muslims but one wonders why and the only answer is deep down yu guys know the real truth are jealous of US for being gifted one's n wanna become like us but cant as yu are tangled in these wordly n cultural bonds and the resulting frustration is vented by aggression against muslims in any form..

Thats because these meat eating khans have looks and the acting skills which most of the black grass eating hindus dont possess so cant become a hero....Its not that yu hindus were kind to these khans it was there talent that despite all your efforts you cudn't conceal...And now you people cant hear him speak truth...thats height of cruelty and hatred for muslims but one wonders why and the only answer is deep down yu guys know the real truth are jealous of US for being gifted one's n wanna become like us but cant as yu are tangled in these wordly n cultural bonds and the resulting frustration is vented by aggression against muslims in any form..

Then why your LOLlywood failed big time. :hitwall::rofl:

Madras educated Pakistanis lol... As I said "khowaien k mandak"...

Double Masters, MS from Columbus University... You are only living in your own bloody dirty maya..

you mean Columbia University?

Plot is mostly based on Mumbai underworld. Its your wrong perception, unlike you we don't badmouth any religion.

whos chotta rajjan and i can name thousand other including thakre's spreading real terror in mumbai , why there were never as many movie in which there was a thakre name gunda han....I at times wonder at the audacity of you guys what yu think the world is blind or stupid?????....Muslims are around 20% of indian population go n see in yr federal and provincial cabinets there are less than 1% muslim ministers what that reflects???

Then why your LOLlywood failed big time. :hitwall::rofl:

Because unlike you we dun like to make our sisters and daughters naked to please the eyes of strangers....But for you people its normal and on our side only prostitutes are in this industry whereas in yr place respectable families even allow their daughters to go all naked to make money ...Our culture is different dude and lot cleaner than yours thats the reason you will never see gang rapes and ppl inserting rods inside women on our capital roads...

whos chotta rajjan and i can name thousand other including thakre's spreading real terror in mumbai , why there were never as many movie in which there was a thakre name gunda han....I at times wonder at the audacity of you guys what yu think the world is blind or stupid?????....Muslims are around 20% of indian population go n see in yr federal and provincial cabinets there are less than 1% muslim ministers what that reflects???

Here come your half-baked propaganda infested knowlege. :cheesy:

Muslims votes are fragmented among many parties, so they are under-represented, nobody manually contol their under-representation.

Because unlike you we dun like to make our sisters and daughters naked to please the eyes of strangers....But for you people its normal and on our side only prostitutes are in this industry whereas in yr place respectable families even allow their daughters to go all naked to make money ...Our culture is different dude and lot cleaner than yours thats the reason you will never see gang rapes and ppl inserting rods inside women on our capital roads...

Hey do you want me to post videos of extreme vulgar Mujra you have in your LOLlywood. Tumhari filmon mein heroine hero ke sath kaise nachti hai, wo bhi bataun kya.

@Aeronaut

Why is this topic in Pakistan affairs? Uth Jawana!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here come your half-baked propaganda infested knowlege. :cheesy:

Muslims votes are fragmented among many parties, so they are under-represented, nobody manually contol their under-representation.

Hey do you want me to post videos of extreme vulgar Mujra you have in your LOLlywood. Tumhari filmon mein heroine hero ke sath kaise nachti hai, wo bhi bataun kya.

Hehhehe truth is now getting hold of you as I told ya those are street bazaroo chicks not from a good or even mediocre family ..difference is there coz we dun send our lil daughters to start dancing and learn to amuse strabgers from a young age...

we dun know its my propaganda or your but whether its indian army or your cabinets muslims are less than 1% totally against their more than 20% share of population...If you think due to any reason they were under represented why didnt your secular and justice loving country did something to represent them rightly according to their rights?????You are corrupted till your bones and still have the courage to defend your inhuamne and hateful action I said go get a life...

@Aeronaut

Why is this topic in Pakistan affairs? Uth Jawana!

When indian A**** are kicked badly they think of all sort of things except talkin on the topic.....But considering indian muslims our brotehrs it indeed become our issue to speak on behalf of them so that you secular indians can give them their due rights...

Last edited by a moderator:
Publicity wh**e this guy is.

You wont see this behaviour from Amir or Salman.

‘Friendly advice’: Hafiz Saeed ‘advises’ Shahrukh Khan to move to Pakistan

LAHORE:

The chief of a charity blamed by India for the 2008 Mumbai terror attacks has advised Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan to move to Pakistan if he feels “insecure” in India.

“Shahrukh will be welcome here,” Hafiz Muhammad Saeed, the chief of Jamaatud Dawa (JuD) said during an Express News programme Takrar. Hafiz Saeed’s invitation came in response to Shahrukh’s recent statements about life as a Muslim in India.

“I sometimes become the inadvertent object of political leaders who choose to make me a symbol of all that they think is wrong and unpatriotic about Muslims in India,” Shahrukh told Outlook Turning Points magazine in an interview.

‘Friendly advice’: Hafiz Saeed ‘advises’ Shahrukh Khan to move to Pakistan – The Express Tribune

This wins joke of the year award, hands down, eyes closed, ears muffed. You did it.

Can you name any. :cheesy:

Dear are you mentally kid ???????????????

Don't you know your recent movie vishwaroopam ??? All Muslims in India are protesting against this movie ..

Fakrudeen (Popular Front of India -TN State Executive Council Member) ... Who was among the leaders who viewed the screening said ... The film gives the image that Quran is the root-cause of terrorism and there are abundant scences hurting the Islamic sentiments ... It shows that the Muslim character in the film carryout each and every terror activity either after reading Quran or Quran verses are being recited in the back ground at the time of terror activity done by him ..

The films depicts Muslims as barbaric ... More over every section of Muslim community from children to elders are shown as terrorist ..

Dear are you mentally kid ???????????????

Don't you know your recent movie vishwaroopam ??? All Muslims in India are protesting against this movie ..

Fakrudeen (Popular Front of India -TN State Executive Council Member) ... Who was among the leaders who viewed the screening said ... The film gives the image that Quran is the root-cause of terrorism and there are abundant scences hurting the Islamic sentiments ... It shows that the Muslim character in the film carryout each and every terror activity either after reading Quran or Quran verses are being recited in the back ground at the time of terror activity done by him ..

The films depicts Muslims as barbaric ... More over every section of Muslim community from children to elders are shown as terrorist ..

The case is before the court. Anyway, I didn't watch the movie, so can't comment. As usual people are protesting without actually watching the movie.

Back
Top Bottom