What's new

My pledge of loyalty to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
BilalHaider: Do you take your Oath of Allegiance for your US citizenship equally seriously? What about all that you new adopted country has given you?

BilalHaider: Do you take your Oath of Allegiance for your US citizenship equally seriously? What about all that you new adopted country has given you?

You can take the oath in his place.;)

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

The word belongs to another era. It is an anachronism. The sooner the word vanishes from the Pakistani vocabulary the better for Pakistan.

Not my intention to hurt any feelings. Just my thoughts of the subject. This is not a troll please.

Can't say about others I don't consider myself as Mohajir nor I want to be call myself as one. :)

What makes you think I don't take is as seriously? I consider myself a patriot, especially seeing how this country has gone slid down since 2002, the year I got here. Considering how disgruntled the American people are these days, I would not say I am completely wrong with my views, no matter how leftist they are. I seriously hope there is no standoff between the two nations in the coming years. I want the US & Pakistan to have great relations, & it would be painful for me to choose one over the other.

Bilal - your apology's been accepted and yes the name-dropping worked a long way. I am guessing it's pretty late in your part of the world, hit the sack then.

Thread closed - and yeah you guys can simply thank him to show your appreciation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom