What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is happy over this news. The Americans, The Arabs, The Pakistanis, The Indians. Their are only two groups in this world who are frustrated right now.

1 Al Qaeda it self.
2 Frustrated Bharati youth which was expecting an invasion on Pakistan by USA.

Epic.:lol:

"Someone inside the circle took the money and ratted him out."

You have no idea about intelligence in abbottabad while ignoring this fact literacy rate of abbottabad is rocking high compared to rest of pakistan which makes it very hard for any thug to in sink with locals.

God send timing for Obama.

A big boost for Obama's second term.

One funny comment from yahoo:

I bet Bin Laden regrets allowing his iPhone app to "use his current location"

RR that is one thing but according to our information on ground here is that other men of OBL were there in this area for last many months, a high level terrorist was arrested from this area few weeks back, i filed that story but paper was not publishing it though the information was 200 % correct the Indonesian terrorists of al qaeda was arrested from Abbottabad few weeks back.

It's possible that he was moving into the area months ago. That would be the trap. But he wasn't sat in this one place the last 10 years.

For all anyone knows, he might have been in India till 6 months ago.

That's if the official version is to be believed.

where does it say it was cordoned off BEFORE the operation??

0544: The BBC's Haroon Rashid in Islamabad said that last night there were rumours that an operation was going on in an area close to Abbottabad. There were unconfirmed reports of a military helicopter crashing in the area as well. Witnesses said the whole area was cordoned off and nobody was allowed close although they did hear gunshots and firearms. But nobody had any inkling that this was an operation to get Osama bin Laden.

Read this carefully. The area was cordoned off AND they heard gunshots and firearms. I know you bharatis are wanting to spin this your way, you're merely creating a conspiracy theory to suit your liking.

so when US is bombing in the mountains.. ladan was enjoying his coffee in his mansion in islamabad.. cool

Actually when USA bombed the mountains, OBL was eventually surrounded in mountains of Tora Bora where he made good his escape.
So unless you wanna seem like a troll here, i suggest you familiarize yourself with the historical facts.
Thanks.

May 1st 1945 Hitler confirmed dead. May 1st 2011, Bin Laden confirmed dead................................

I wonder how comes Americans are able to match so many events on the same day. They hanged Saddam Hussain on the day of Eid-ul-Adha
Captured him on another Islamic occasion

Started a war against Terror in the month of Muharram (AFAIK) and a war against Iraq in Ramadhan :lol:

Now Osama killed on the day Hitler committed suicide :lol:

Bharatis and Americans and Canadians and French and English....Perhaps, there is more to world than this forum..perhaps...

What is Obama? Martian? :lol:

So,now that osama is dead,is america gona go home? And leave pakistan once and for all?

God send timing for Obama.

A big boost for Obama's second term.
Yes thats for sure... the dems are gonna make this a highlight in their campaign. Someone in front of the white house has this display on his iPad.

Obama 1
Osama 0

And who owned this compound?

Our information is , it was rented by some tribals/Afghans for last four years. other details will pour in.

and i tell you Hazara division is full of Afghan refugees. besides if you know the location we have semi tribal area in hazara called Kala Dhaka which was just recently included in settled areas but before that last year Pakistan army conducted operations in that area and cleaned it.

Read this carefully. The area was cordoned off AND they heard gunshots and firearms. I know you bharatis are wanting to spin this your way, you're merely creating a conspiracy theory to suit your liking.

They are only reporting what is being released by US media...Weird that you actually live in Canada. Doesn't sound like it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom