What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't RAW also plan to kill the Dawood Ibrahim similar way.

These two statements are contradictory.

Yes, they know a operation is going now, but not that it was about Osama

How long did the ISI and the Fauj know about Osama or some arabis living in Abbottabad? if 9 months then Pakistanis must do some explaining, if more then Pakistanis must do some explaining

Dont forget that in Abbottabad city its not unusual to see an arab living. Hundreds of arabs come there with parents and spouse and rent large houses,they come there to study in the Ayub medical college.

Yes, but it would be just totally surprising that ISI would not check all - ALL -- leads and well, just you watch, the Pakistanis will be left with a whole lot of explaining.

And why are some here playing defense? Don't you want to first get to the truth, instead of playing defense?

Now, if in the explaining, the ISI and the Fauj are seen as helping or turning their gazwe away from terrorists and terrorism - what must be done with them?

US Embassy in Pakistan Confirms it was joint PAK-us Ops, thus once again those you are calling it a singular Ops by US is proven wrong.

Bravo ISI/Pak Army.

Well, similarly pakistanis have been telling that daud ibrahim is not in pakistan, just like OBL. Someday, we will too get that b@stard out and the world will come to know that he did live in pakistan onlee.

No wonder OBL is killed in the epi-center of global islamic terrorism. :lol:

Isn't it time that dumbas$es like these to be thrown out of this forum. Mods please.

Mods can you please do something about the indian trolls. Its getting annoying now

03binladen_map-articleInline.jpg

Bin Laden Is Dead, President Obama Says - NYTimes.com

What does become a big question is..

NOW what?

UPDATE: CNN_ REPORTING pentagon says. they knew nickname 4 years ago of Osama's courier BUT no clue what his real name was . then they tracked him in 2010

intelligence came from some detainees

They found courier(s) in feb 2010 staying in this mansion and started watching it. noticed the couriers had no money to afford renting such a mansion. lot's of secruity...all residents put out trash outside. these guys burned it inside the compound.

OSAMA was shot in head

OSAMA LIVING IN PAKISTAN FOR 9 months ATLEAST.

HUGE MANSION-- 7 -10 feet walls

OSAMA DID RESIST-- came down to fire fight

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: whom he came down to fight?????????????? lolzzzzzzzzzzzz

please stop posting from ignorant CNN.

yar indians we are terrorist country boht dangerous forum hai yar idher mat aya karo plz jan say bhar kar kuch nahin hai ok

Well urs and others like you thinking doesn't matter till there is proof given.

Had this been the case, America would not have missed this chance and would have made a mess out of it and made Pakistan the target.

But, US president thanking Pakistan for its support is something which contradicts all claims by guys like you.

Pakistan was never accused of supporting the AQ, nor Pakistan has any plus point in supporting AQ.

dear i wrote the message because time and again amreeka has accused pakistan indirectly of supporting these terrorists by saying elements with in pakistan are supporitng these so i just kept this in my mind .i.e. i assumed it to be true .. true because amreeka wants to unload its shortcomings onto us.. i personally dont think that pakistan is supporting terroristss, again read that message .. u people may get the meaning .. as its difficuilt to express my self in precises english .. so it got a bit rambled...

US Embassy in Pakistan Confirms it was joint PAK-us Ops, thus once again those you are calling it a singular Ops by US is proven wrong.

Bravo ISI/Pak Army.

Bharatis will still create conspiracy theories. :lol:

These guys are utterly desperate to make something out of this. What sad and shameless these people are (the ones who are spreading these theories)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom