What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN Correspondent in Afghanistan: "Pakistani Intelligence Officers were involved in this operation".

I think Pakistani ISI may have lured OBL into a mansion and set up a trap using double-agents. US operatives were present and Pakistani forces may have been present as well, certainly seems like a human joint operation.

quiet ironic for US taking all the credits, you can't just take all the credit, after all it was done on Pakistani soil with the permission of Pakistani Agency, but yeah its good enough to feed american goons with,

msnbc.com Video Player

US President is going to announce the News shortly...Live feed Link^

(CNN) -- Osama bin Laden is dead, sources told CNN Sunday night.

A senior U.S. official tells CNN that Osama bin Laden was killed by the U.S. forces in a mansion outside the Pakistani capital of Islamabad along with other family members.

Congressional and administration sources say U.S. officials have the body of bin Laden. Further details around his death were not immediately available.

U.S. President Barack Obama is expected to address the nation shortly.

He was supposedly killed in Islamabad by US forces. So America has been operating in the nation's capital for some time. The blame is all going to go on us. Just before 2012 elections, they couldn't go back home without his body or else they would have got fcked by the public. So now this whole war in Afghanistan is going to look like a big success and Pakistan is going to be blamed for everything. Fckin smart these Americans are.

Bin Laden's been dead for some time now.
Noo...Nooo...Nooooo...We are idiots. We have no 'culture'. We are nothing but a bunch of 'rednecks'.

Pakistan's intelligence was involved in the operation, it was a joint operation. I guess this lays down all the speculation that Pakistan is colluding with the militants.

Obama is going to milk this for all its worth. If Obama was in trouble for reelection, this will negate that trouble. Still...For those of us who were/are in the military, we know the real credit will go to B43.

The best part is, it paves the for the US's exit from Afghanistan, though it will mean a lot of problems for Pakistan as it will invite the wrath of Afghan Taliban too. He died in Islamabad after all.

Death has been confirmed by Pakistani official also.

This confirms that he was killed in Pakistan.

CNN is now saying Pakistan officials confirm he was killed in Pakistan. It also seems he was actually killed last week and just now confirmed by DNA.

All the news talking heads have better earn their absurd paychecks tonite...

what i thought he has died many years ago by us . but now after 10 years later it confirm he is killed out side islamabad where everybody was thining he is living in around pak afgan border . how will it impact the us pakistan relation now ?

How did he own a mansion without ISI knowing about it?
Regardless, it is a happy day for free countries worldwide and i congratulate America for making this world a little bit better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom