What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atleast on something

Then it was Pakistan's responsibility to defend it's own borders and keep them from entering your country.

Yes.. But US should have quarantined the possible escape routes.. a norm for intelligent planners

Then that part of my nation is wrong...and nuts, for believing in such a crazy myth. I can't stop it if people want to believe in crazy lies. And most certainly 9-11 WAS an American intelligence failure. We have been improving our security since then. :police:

I would call them FREE people.. cuz they have the courage to ask and judge.. they are not part of herd of sheep.. anyways, thats another issue.. I agree you r trying to improve you security but you intelligence failure has costed the whole world dearly.

memes-trumps-words-on-osamas-death.jpg

Yes Obama. Where is the death certificate?

while the iron is hot, so to speak

Sir they have stripped off hard disks, DVDs and other important documents which they will be going through and if there is any hint of ISI involvement then its melted ore instead of hot iron, to separate slug from metal. Wait and watch

Sir they have stripped off hard disks, DVDs and other important documents which they will be going through and if there is any hint of ISI involvement then its melted ore instead of hot iron, to separate slug from metal. Wait and watch

Well there is no doubt in US establishment that there are factions within Pak who have soft corners for terrorists. In the same token they very well know that they have to work with Pak govt and there is no other way around....So mark my words, whatsoever leads they will get those people will be removed quietly...Moreover other scum bags must be now praying since their days are numbered.....

You know what I would have done in this situation if I were in charge of PA, as soon as I realized that the Americans got Osama, I would have captured all the other terrorists too like Haqqani, Mullah Omar and company.
This could have been used to save Pakistan and show that we were part of the major plan.

Alternatively, the PA should have killed or captured Saudi terrorist Osama and they would have been hailed as global heros.

But you know our incompetent religiously challenged fools.

Don't invest so much in these people - in the end you will find there is not much daylight between them and the so called Religious types -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom