What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The contractor wont be having any idea on who is living/ who is gonna live. Its a wasted effort.. who next painter? electrician?

The best is look in for people in locality who are part of the 5 year living.. like the chain of couriers..who brought commodities, informations, etc..

What I'm surprised about is that it was a known fact that Osama regulargy required Dialysis and other medical attention.

Which means it is simply impossible that he didn't have a support system.

And it is next to impossible that that support system did not include people from ISI and PA especially in an area where, according to eye witnesses, every other visitor is checked at checkpoints.

Please excuse me if I relied on your ability to comprehend text in English a bit too much. I'm just not used to debating with 16-17 year olds.

If you're unable to understand what I meant in the last statement, let me make this easy for you,

The US administration is a big entity.

Many people believe many things.

Some people at the top like Obama and Hillary are keeping a somehwat soft approach towards Pakistan.

Others in the State Deptt., in the lower echelons, are giving many inputs to the media, some anonymously and some explicitly.

In a few days' the picture is supposed to be much clearer as the US administration is still working out a coherent policy on how to deal with the Pakistani part of the issue. They also have to keep in mind the reactions of their own public, the Congress as well as many Senators.

The policy on aid to Pakistan is being thought over.

As I said, we should wait for a few days for the finer details to emerge. As of now, only a handful of things are clear.

I am sorry to respond to you.. i should have avoided responding.. i was expecting you to be an intelligent person..

As far as 16-17 years old is concerned, i will let the others decide who is acting like one..

Again.. No Proof.. No Credibility.. No Kill.. simple as that.. i don't take word of mouth as proof.. no matter who is saying it!

Well, I expect ISI Officials to be more circumspect and verifying of details before answering questions (instead of depending on memory) at least in cases where the agency's intentions itself are increasingly coming under question in this Bin laden affair -- or is it expecting too much from them ?

This sounds like a media interview, not an official statement. The guy spoke from memory. It could have been 2003 or 2004. In any case, the raid supposedly happened during construction. It's irrelevant now.

So according to you , ISI and Bin Laden were two mutually exclusive water tight compartments with no interactions what so ever when 9/11 happened ?
Please clarify?

Bin Laden also worked with the CIA in the past. By your logic, 9/11 was carried out by the CIA.

Mate.. Photoshop is a pretty "handy" tool.. if you know what i mean

That image is from BBC website and if you cant trust the veracity of a news image from BBC then this discussion it self becomes futile.
I cant "prove" that the sky is blue to a blind man.

Just my 2 cents mate.

Again.. No Proof.. No Credibility.. No Kill.. simple as that.. i don't take word of mouth as proof.. no matter who is saying it!

Like I said, the US administration is still debating whether to come out with pics etc. or not. It will be a good idea to wait for a few days.

ISLAMABAD: Pakistani authorities on Wednesday arrested the contractor who built the three-storey mansion in Pakistan's northern city of Abbottabad where Osama bin Laden was residing, intelligence sources said.

Gul Madah, aged between 45-50, a native of Battagram town, about 35 km north of Abbottabad, constructed the house in 2005. He was picked by intelligence agencies from Abbotabad's Jharian locality and shifted to undisclosed location, sources said.

Bin Laden's hideout in a six-kanal compound close to Pakistan's military facilities has led to widespread speculation that the former al-Qaida leader's whereabouts had been known to the Pakistani government.

Contractor who built Osama's house taken into custody - The Times of India

LOL :lol:

Now they will also arrest the doodhwala, and the tailor and the car mechanic and the dukanwalas and the children who were playing around the area and the civilian padosis living in 20 kilometer radius. But in no way will they arrest the ISI handlers who were running the show with the guest of honor.

I am sorry to respond to you.. i should have avoided responding.. i was expecting you to be an intelligent person..

As far as 16-17 years old is concerned, i will let the others decide who is acting like one..

By proof due mean recorded video of whole operation..

Why dont you go to abottabad and ask the policemen whether americans were there on may1 instead??

And ask your establishment not to make ridiculous statements and decide on its all a drama .. nobody is killed.and the house is a haunted one or something like that??:what:

Sheikh Abu Ahmed, the terror chief’s most trusted aide, used a cheap pay-as-you-go mobile to have a 60-second conversation with an associate who was being bugged by the CIA.

After 10 years of keeping bin Laden’s whereabouts secret, his complacency proved fatal.

Spies tracked him down and he led them right to the lair of the world’s most wanted man.

Advertisement >>
Ahmed was bin Laden’s devoted personal courier who helped plan the 9/11 terror attacks and deliver his tape recordings to TV stations,

He and other senior terror figures had been ordered only to speak to one another face to face.

Bin Laden was so meticulous about this rule he banned phone and internet from his compound.

Ahmed’s phone call was traced to the Pakistani city of Peshawar and a huge surveillance operation swung into action.

On a stifling hot day last July, Ahmed was spotted driving a white Suzuki 4x4 through the dusty streets. The nondescript vehicle was followed for more than a month – eventually leading US agents to bin Laden’s hideaway in Abbottabad.

For the next seven months the compound was watched by drones, satellites and agents.

Read more: HE broke Osama bin Laden’s golden rule: never talk to other al-Qaeda operatives over the phone. - mirror.co.uk
Go Camping for 95p! Vouchers collectable in the Daily and Sunday Mirror until 11th August . Click here for more information

Where the hell is Pasha and Kayani, someone call them up.

I heard that no one is picking up their phones.

Good they should be scrambling to arrest anyone with ties to that compound before they have time to get out of the country.

Well whats the use... their job is to build and get money and go away.. only thing they will get any info is about who granded them the contract...

It would be interesting though..

From all that I have read, I will try to quell your doubts:

There were 3, one stayed, two left.

Had mechanical problems. Quite a few eyewitnesses (I mean those in the area that heard though all of it), give the same account - Problematic noises from the choppers, then a big thud. When they thought it was all over, a big bang that almost shattered windows around. So the chopper had mechanical problems, came down. And they planted an explosive device to explode soon after they had left. Besides, Osama was a fan of AKs, and its not easy to bring down military helicopters with just AKs.

He never shied away from showing off his AK. He was always armed, and I bet he slept with his AK in the bed too.

Radars were not jammed, if they were jammed, the security forces of Pakistan would immediately scramble their own choppers and planes, even if they knew what was going on, out of the fear that anyone else too could take advantage of that jamming. Besides, they came from Jalalabad and went back the same route - that's a long flight inside Pakistan.

One was killed one was injured, one is fine.

Gone back... all the way to Jalalabad through Manshera - Was all planned with PA complicit in it.

To make this event die down as quickly as possible. The more it lingers, the more it will be talked about, and the greater number of sympathizers it will garner. Osama's killing would become counterproductive if it is shown as the most prized possession of the US. He would have ended up doing more damage in death than he could when he was alive.

To accommodate the big guy who was so involved with an active Al Qaeda that had various unfulfilled plans/objectives. Also, he always keeps his family close, which had become too big of course. And finally, it is easy to defend yourself inside a big house, in case a battle ensues, than in a small one.

Two more things:

1. You say it is a norm, then why do you ask why? Best is to use what is the norm, right?

2. The reports are saying much different from what you say here: The houses around are much smaller than this one, which costs over a million dollars. So is it a norm in Pakistan to live in a million-dollar house? Sounds like Pakistan is the richest state in the world - a little too much, don't you think?

- Didn't understand that.

There is only one purpose for such pictures - Portrayal of the governing party to be used at the time of elections. Otherwise, if you are doing a job - fine, what is the need to take pictures? Will taking such pictures help kill Osama more quickly?

No theory is a conspiracy theory if it is based on logic and reasoning with a complete info on the affairs. If your theories are based on flawed logic or show off info gaps, then they do become conspiracy theories.

It is best to play down such an event. The ISI and PA are pissed at the Americans right now, and I firmly believe the ISI has had the best knowledge on whereabouts of Osama. So if by any chance it was not Osama they killed, the ISI would have called the bluff right away and saved itself the embarrassment and supposed looming threat of the Al Qaeda.

Again.. beating round the bush.. the burden of "proof" is not on us.. the burden of proof that they killed Osama lies on US and there are many discripencies in their "story".. and NO it is not "best" to play down such an event.. this will play havoc with the future of Pakistan.. and being Pakistani.. i will NEVER allow that.. What are they waiting for?? "doctoring" the evidence? generating proofs? bring out the video of the operation they made.. They were WATCHING right??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom