What's new

Osama Wasn't Running Al Qaida from Abbottabad

You are calling me names by attributing your twisted views about Muslims to me.

You can tell me whatever you wish to about why YOU think Muslim hijackers perpetrated 9/11, but that is not a response to my post nor is it in any way related to the point I was making.

Let me explain it again. What you believe about the 9/11 attacks is irrelevant - the point is that a significant amount of the Muslim world does not believe the 'official explanation', and their disbelief is strengthened because of US lies over Iraqi WMD's and the launching of a war and invasion on the basis of those lies, and their disbelief is strengthened when they see (as in the case of Pakistan) violence, terrorism and extremism skyrocketing AFTER US invasions to supposedly 'combat terrorism and extremism'.

And yet we see in Pakistan and in other countries that Muslims would never commit acts of suicide bombings in Iraq and Afghanistan as well as 9/11. Like they claim that Muslims would never do this. Can you explain that? All hard evidence contradicts about Muslims not blowing up other Muslims. That just shows how naive they can be. Suicide bombings in Pakistan would be blamed on India, Israel or the U.S. I remember how the Saudis claim they were not responsible for the 9/11 attacks and then they admit it was their citizens. Thats how bad it is. The more the Pakistani people deny whats going on the worse it will be. Another suicide attack and people in Pakistan will say it was the CIA or Blackwater or whatever you concoct these days.

ok im hearing about the "evidence they collected from the compound" a lot, can anyone tell me what that evidence is?

And yet we see in Pakistan and in other countries that Muslims would never commit acts of suicide bombings in Iraq and Afghanistan as well as 9/11. Like they claim that Muslims would never do this. Can you explain that? All hard evidence contradicts about Muslims not blowing up other Muslims. That just shows how naive they can be. Suicide bombings in Pakistan would be blamed on India, Israel or the U.S. I remember how the Saudis claim they were not responsible for the 9/11 attacks and then they admit it was their citizens. Thats how bad it is. The more the Pakistani people deny whats going on the worse it will be. Another suicide attack and people in Pakistan will say it was the CIA or Blackwater or whatever you concoct these days.
Again, what exactly does the rant above have to do with my argument that many Muslims simply do not buy the official version of the 9/11 attacks, because of the historical distrust and resentment of the US over many issues?

I have not argued that 'Muslims don't commit terrorism or violence', you are stuck on repeating that particular strawman argument to avoid the point I made.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom