What's new

PAF CAS confirmed the SU-30MKI kill in addition to MiG-21 Bison - Alan Warnes

I am not talking about the drawings that our officials showed.

I am saying is that since your people do not know the make of the 2nd plane they downed, your radar cannot make out the difference between Mig 21 (which is tiny) and SU-30 (Which is huge)
They did, confirmed via NCTR and RWR signature that went kaput ..we just haven’t released info.
Wait for next air forces monthly issue, it will be published

Dear moderators, can we kindly please close down some of these threads. We have had hundreds of pages of discussions across numerous threads arguing over and over a mute and dead point. Unless the PAF releases proof, we will never know for sure. I understand the PAF cannot release some information, due to national security and maintaining military capabilities. Thanks!

This is ridiculously hilarious , isn't it ??

BTW in this din of how fanciful numbers of Indian jet down ,

EVerybody forgot the original ISPR statement , where it was clearly stated indian jet's' were shot down after they crossed LOC and violated pakistani airspace . So there is hardly any question of their debris falling deep in side Indian territory @Mav3rick

The ISPR also made it abundantly clear, in the same press conference, that the debris of the other Jet had fallen on the Indian side of the LoC.

what does confuses me is that ISPR statement says THE WORLD HAVE SEEN THE DEBRIS ... when did we see the debris of second plane? or is it hidden in plain sight?

You assume Mirage-2000 Part by yourself, there are no Mirage-2000 jet used by IAF on 27 FEB, there is not a single hint according to IAF/Indian govt that Mirage-2000 was used by IAF on 27 FEB, For IAF Mirage 2000 is mainly their strike jet, and MKI was also not confirmed by govt/PAF, its still in fog of war, and rest we we can speculate/assume

Sir, Mirage 2000i were there and they are shotdown by JF17s this fight didnt happened in Rajauri it happened up north. Mirage 2000i were in the mix for sure on 27th Feb 19. it is even reported in Indian Narrative. for example this
D3ETXvdX0AAC5Q2.jpg

Question is in today's age...info releases as part of the game plan.... what object we have achieved by holding info? the other side is fully geared up and releasing fake /imaginary info on daily basis.
If we had a full media briefing of actual events ....how it was unfavorable?
Its also to give India space and a way to save face. We have our reasons not to corner them to such an extend. However, we know, they know, and that's all that matters.
That other side has become a joke. IAF reputation has declined and the media has already acted like a circus.

Only mig21 of abhi got shot rest are all fake claims and chest thump.....yes that unfortunate heli too.
Indians are pathetic liars I have noticed in this whole fiasco but our claim of su30 seems fake too.........

One thing is sure per parachutes and eye witnesses there were three so there were more than one aircraft shot down
Historically iaf claimed in 65 and 71 whole sqn shot down and nothing later transpired not to say there were claims on paf which were later perhaps proved wrong in the fog of war but complete or most of 19 sqn was claimed there is bbc footage of that interview any way iaf got the wind out of them that’s for sure ...... as
Mighty SU30 did not do squat and even the claim is based on shot down aircraft being the mig-21 one which took actions before being shot down itself any way all 4 missile of mig-21 were recovered ....

Leave it that time will tell sooner later some one will accept after retirement ;)

One thing is sure per parachutes and eye witnesses there were three so there were more than one aircraft shot down

:tup:

This is something Pak posters are unwilling to confront head on. We all agree 3 parachutes went down from stricken aircrafts on 27th based on eye witnesses and video footage. One was Abhi. The second 2 parachutes incident one has to be a Su30 or a 2 seater F16.

My view, a F16B or D went down, most likely F16D. The Su30s were way too deep in Indian airspace evading or one taking an amraam (unverified).

Experts from Australia & Finland
The aussie "expert" claimed the spice missiles missed because of shallow attack angle. Minimum angle of attack of these missiles is 60 deg. So he is not factually correct. And he is just a armchair expert.
what does confuses me is that ISPR statement says THE WORLD HAVE SEEN THE DEBRIS ... when did we see the debris of second plane? or is it hidden in plain sight?
Ispr head has changed his statements thrice in 1 week.
1. We have 2 pilots in custody.
2. We have 1 pilot.
3. After 1 week, in TV interview, 2 pilots. One dead.

4. Weather does not permit balakot madrassa media visit.
5. After 40 days, in which the madrassa was closed for 20 days, 18 min visit of media allowed, with area restricted.
6. Everyone has seen the debris.?? No connection with reality. He speaks like our politicians.
Don't take ispr as gospel.
And also the staff here in pdf are in their teens and twenties. Don't take them seriously.

:tup:

This is something Pak posters are unwilling to confront head on. We all agree 3 parachutes went down from stricken aircrafts on 27th based on eye witnesses and video footage. One was Abhi. The second 2 parachutes incident one has to be a Su30 or a 2 seater F16.

My view, a F16B or D went down, most likely F16D. The Su30s were way too deep in Indian airspace evading or one taking an amraam (unverified).
shahzudin was alone in F16 B or D??? When abhi none done all missles r recovered with war heads?? AMRAAM if won't hit won't explode what Dhona was showing is moter part of AMRAAM. It means it hit and exploded and Indians recovered from down plane. Who hit Mi17? Americans count is ok with F16s why they hide when they don't like Us? Grow up ask Dhona don't Beleive on shiv aror or other idiots they write what fed from dhona to hide embarrassment.

The aussie "expert" claimed the spice missiles missed because of shallow attack angle. Minimum angle of attack of these missiles is 60 deg. So he is not factually correct. And he is just a armchair expert.

Ispr head has changed his statements thrice in 1 week.
1. We have 2 pilots in custody.
2. We have 1 pilot.
3. After 1 week, in TV interview, 2 pilots. One dead.

4. Weather does not permit balakot madrassa media visit.
5. After 40 days, in which the madrassa was closed for 20 days, 18 min visit of media allowed, with area restricted.
6. Everyone has seen the debris.?? No connection with reality. He speaks like our politicians.
Don't take ispr as gospel.
And also the staff here in pdf are in their teens and twenties. Don't take them seriously.
Tell us one thing where AMRAAM explode? Don't take dhona as Gita as well
.why Modi was saying ager Rafale hota to natija Kuch aur hota? When Mig 21 shooting falcon? Go ask ur Govt where AMRAAM exploded it was motor part they recovered from downed jet. Answer

Back
Top Bottom