What's new

Pakistan: Man accused of blasphemy shot dead at court trial

That is exactly the problem. Please go through history.
This is not religion that they follow but bunch of ppl created using west agenda by money. They say they are muslim and we are not.

No muslim will accept qadiyani as muslim with their belief. If you have know any muslim country please do let me know.
I know the basic history, it came from the yolk of British intelligence in Sub-continent in late 1800s.

I know the basic history, it came from the yolk of British intelligence in Sub-continent in late 1800s.
You missed the other part. Muslim country name any?

You missed the other part. Muslim country name any?
Don't know much, but three sects launch by British Gen in late 1800, two in Middle East and one in Sub-continent for there deep political gain.

انیس سو انچاس میں لیاقت علی خان نے مولیوں کے ساتھ ملکر جو قرارداد مقاصد منظور کروائی تھی جس میں یہ پراپیگنڈا طے ہوا تھا کہ الباکستان کے آئین کا ڈھانچہ یورپی طرز کا قطعی نہیں ہوگا بلکہ اس کی بنیاد "اسلامی جمہوریت" و نظریات پر ہوگی
(یہ غور کرنے کی بات ہے کہ جمہوریت اسلامی یا غیر اسلامی نہیں بلکہ سیکولر ہوتی بلکہ اس طرح کی شرائط کے عائد ہونے کے بعد جمہوریت،جمہوریت رہ ہی نہیں جاتی)
اس وقت مشرقی پاکستان سے تعلق رکھنے والے کانگریس کے ممبر قومی اسمبلی چٹرپاڈیا
نے لیاقت علی خان کو احتجاجاً مخاطب کر کے کہا تھا کہ
لیاقت علی ہم اپنے آپ کو اس ملک میں برابر کا شہری سمجھتے تھے ہمارے آباؤ اجداد صدیوں سے یہاں کے باسی تھے آپ کی اس قرارداد نے ہم سے ہماری برابری چھین کر ہماری حیثیت کو ثانوی بنا ڈالا
سب سے اہم بات جو چٹر پاڈیا نے کہی کہ ہمارے ساتھ جو ہوا سو ہوا تم نے مذہب کو ریاستی معاملات میں شامل کرنے کا جو فیصلہ کیا ہے اس کی گونج مجھے مستقبل میں واضح سنائی دے رہی ہے
اسی بحث کے دوران چوہدری ظفر اللہ خان قادیانی جو کہ اس وقت وزیر داخلہ ہوا کرتے تھے اور سرکاری طور پر مسلمان بھی انہوں نے قرارداد کے حق میں بولتے ہو ئے کہا کہ
آپ کو پریشان ہونے کی کوئی ضرورت نہیں اسلام میں اقلیتوں کو پورا پورا تحفظ حاصل ہے وغیرہ وغیرہ۔۔
پھر 1973 میں بھٹو کے دور حکومت میں قادیانیوں کو کافر قرار دے کر آج تک جو کچھ ہو رہا ہے وہ سب کے سامنے ہے
بات یہاں تک آ پہنچی ہے کہ عدالت میں جج کے سامنے قادیانی کو گولی مار دی گئی
آگر آج ظفر اللہ خان اور چٹر پاڈیا زندہ ہوتے تو وہ پوچھتے ظفر اللہ خان اقلیتوں کے تحفظ کیا ہوتے ہیں
Na tu yaha islam hey na western democracy.
Yeh tu aik malguba jo in k corrupt maqasad ko serve karta hey.
Agar sahi sey islam laws lagaye hotey in k haath kat chukey hotey.ya agar Western democracy lagaye hoti yeh jail mey hotey.

this man was continuously claiming to be prophet in social media and many religious scholars asked him to correct himself during live call but he continued to claim himself as prophet,he is not like ordinary qadyani but wanted to create new group so such people deserve death sentence but due to bad precedence by our courts for freeing such criminals people are forced to take law in their hand

Kindly donot refer to that Old Lady Story if u can share me a reference from authentic Aalim with Historic reference Book, plz share... this story was cooked in 100 to1 50 yrs of timespan, Our Holy Prophet S.A.W ordered the execution of the blasphemer even the one is holding the Holy Kaaba, and the same was done by Sahaba R.A at the event of Victory of Makkah.
Yes...everything is cooked...

Now jahil alim tell me how many years after the prophet pbuh were the hadith books like bukhari compiled..
Jahils like you should be quiet and engage the brain before typing.
The religion of Allah does not require blood thirsty evil like you. Islam is a peaceful forgiving religion as was the prophet of Allah. I suggest you read the searah of the prophet

Muslima kazab who claimed to be false prophet was killed by companions of Holy Prophet(P.B.U.H) under Hazrat AbuBakar Saddique(R.A) who had much better knowledge of Islam than u.s so person who falsely claims to be Prophet should be killed according to true Islamic teachings
This blasphemy law must be banned...its there only to settle personal scores.
Out prophet pbuh was abused and he was forgiving. Here every nutjob wants blood

I don't know why the system is prolonging the trials in any case. In this case also the justice would have been served swiftly whoever is found guilty, the Accused or the Accuser.

Muslima kazab who claimed to be false prophet was killed by companions of Holy Prophet(P.B.U.H) under Hazrat AbuBakar Saddique(R.A) who had much better knowledge of Islam than u.s so person who falsely claims to be Prophet should be killed according to true Islamic teachings
Mate in pakistan blasphemy laws are used by jahils for property issues...go back and live in pakistan before giving sermons..
Ask those commiting murder are you able to kill without a trial? Witnesses? Etc.
Stop defending murderers

Why is there no mercy in the hearts of people who
1. Pray namaz but have no idea what they say.
2. Have beards and bellies and short trousers but see a woman or money and forget all the daily preaching they do.
3. Are the 1st to take the haq of their family be it land for their sister of hand in marriage of their daughter/son.

So please...be quiet and go to pakistan and learn

ALL ACCUSERS WHO LIE SHOULD DIE AS WELL

I don't know why the system is prolonging the trials in any case. In this case also the justice would have been served swiftly whoever is found guilty, the Accused or the Accuser.
Additionally why cant the use video conferencing to keep the accused safe

this man was continuously claiming to be prophet in social media and many religious scholars asked him to correct himself during live call but he continued to claim himself as prophet,he is not like ordinary qadyani but wanted to create new group so such people deserve death sentence but due to bad precedence by our courts for freeing such criminals people are forced to take law in their hand
Mental health??? Did a single jahil molvi come scholar think of that?. Who in their right mind claims to be a prophet???

this video is enough proof of his blasphemy
Mate in pakistan blasphemy laws are used by jahils for property issues...go back and live in pakistan before giving sermons..
Ask those commiting murder are you able to kill without a trial? Witnesses? Etc.
Stop defending murderers

Why is there no mercy in the hearts of people who
1. Pray namaz but have no idea what they say.
2. Have beards and bellies and short trousers but see a woman or money and forget all the daily preaching they do.
3. Are the 1st to take the haq of their family be it land for their sister of hand in marriage of their daughter/son.

So please...be quiet and go to pakistan and learn

ALL ACCUSERS WHO LIE SHOULD DIE AS WELL

this video is enough proof of his blasphemy
Nope this is mental health...do u even understand mental health...mad people can look and sound normal but are not normal..

Go learn...

I pray this doesnt happen to you or any of us. I know mental health. I had a company in the UK dealing with this subject and its complex

if this was limited to mental health then Last Prophet(P.B.U.H) not warned us against false prophets,these people have sense of receiving huge money from foreign agencies but when arrested pretend to be insane,he not seem to be mental and has his hair and beard cut like normal person,by this logic any criminal will claim to have mental problems and will try to save himself from punishment,all terrorist will also use this logic if it is allowed
Mental health??? Did a single jahil molvi come scholar think of that?. Who in their right mind claims to be a prophet???

Back
Top Bottom