What's new

Premadasa threatened war with India, says former envoy

just like buddist of burma right..................
or like japnese buddist of imperialist japan...Ask cheenis/koreans about peaceful nature of Japenese buddist

I qualified my statement with ...... "Except for some portions enumerated in Kala Tantra."

You'll have to read Kala tantra to understand what I am saying.

I don't troll - I just state facts in a manner that may not sound too strong for the weak hearted.

All you are good at is name calling and acting like a kid and i honestly believe you are a kid who makes stuff here including the Pilot thing SIR!!

Please state your facts in a manner that you do best on the big and small economy thing Mr Economist cum Hotshot PAF ACE!!

I qualified my statement with ...... "Except for some portions enumerated in Kala Tantra."

You'll have to read Kala tantra to understand what I am saying.
books dont define people/society's character.

All you are good at is name calling and acting like a kid and i honestly believe you are a kid who makes stuff here including the Pilot thing SIR!!

Please state your facts in a manner that you do best on the big and small economy thing Mr Economist cum Hotshot PAF ACE!!

Did I ever say that I was in PAF. Where did you get this stuff from.

fun-baby.gif

Did I ever say that I was in PAF. Where did you get this stuff from.

What was that line you used "the machines i flew"..What were you refering to?I hope not your 100cc bike?

Kindly show this Indian who has bhusha in his brain and weak hearted with cold feet that how a small economy is less damaged that a big economy in a long conflict.

What was that line you used "the machines i flew"..What were you refering to?I hope not your 100cc bike?

Kindly show this Indian who has bhusha in his brain and weak hearted with cold feet that how a small economy is less damaged that a big economy in a long conflict.

You guys imply all the time. I could have flown gliders only.

10% of Rs 100 is Rs 10.

10% of Rs 1000 is Rs 100.

Obviously Rs 10 is smaller than Rs 100. Simple.

You guys imply all the time. I could have flown gliders only.

10% of Rs 100 is Rs 10.

10% of Rs 1000 is Rs 100.

Obviously Rs 10 is smaller than Rs 100. Simple.

WOOW!!..wonderful logic for economy.

My Glider pilot you dont seem very confident from your reply..Thank your God that i didnt ask you a question about flying otherwise this Indian guy with bhusha in his head and cold feet would have embaressed you.

ab nepal aur bhutan ki bari hai india k khilaf bolne k liye :rofl::rofl:

baki sab neighbors bol chuke :D

WOOW!!..wonderful logic for economy.

My Glider pilot you dont seem very confident from your reply..Thank your God that i didnt ask you a question about flying otherwise this Indian guy with bhusha in his head and cold feet would have embaressed you.

What flying question answer. I am not here to clarify your imaginations.

I tried to explain it in geopolitical environment, within geo-strategic ambiance, in simple terms and even like kids. When you refuse to understand it - don't.

@ticker: apkey pass america hai ?lol, humne pehle hi amerika aur pak ki dosti dekh li hai, aapke paas uae hai, fir bhi bharat ka sabse jyada trade uske saath hai, bacha sirf china, aapka dost yakeen maniye to sirf china aur aap khud hi hai.

Back
Top Bottom