What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Point is that, unless Shoaib proves himself innocent, he is not getting back his passport. Ayesha needs to prove nothing.

nooooo ayesha has to prove...she has come out with bizzare stories of miscarriage etc...so the story that is out is if it is proven that marriage never happened or if "only technically" happened as per shoaib and it was never consummated - she is in big time trouble...

I know still today there are thousands of villages in india where the marriage is not registered and not only abroad but even india people faces problems when it comes to legal work. It is very difficuilt for them prove even inside india let alone abroad

So you were trolling me? :(

Sir tussi great ho.

He said that her name is Ayesha, and that she is from Hyderabad.

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

Plus he accepted that he signed the nikahnaama. Registered or not, that is enough evidence.
And her name turned out to be Maha, even on the Nikah nama. Proof of Dhoka?

i agree with saurabh here...but saurabh in todays world few smartish girls are actually making use of this law too...and soon guys will need law to be in their favor to be protected from wives ...he he

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

nooooo ayesha has to prove...she has come out with bizzare stories of miscarriage etc...so the story that is out is if it is proven that marriage never happened or if "only technically" happened as per shoaib and it was never consummated - she is in big time trouble...

Thank you :yahoo:............... i have been trying to explain others par koi samaghna hi nahi chahta :frown:

And her name turned out to be Maha, even on the Nikah nama. Proof of Dhoka?

Her name on both Nikah naama and Passport is Maha. Ayesha is apparently something someone in her family wanted to call her. Anyway, it's easy to confirm if both were her names easily.

On that note Asim, what surprises me is this. Why can't either party produce chat logs? I am sure that they had a LOT of internet sex and that's why both parties are too embarrassed to produce them =D

So you were trolling me? :(

Sir tussi great ho.

i wasn't trolling........... i am standing standing on my words.

There are thousands of married peoples in India who are considered happily married and religiously they are indeed married. But when it comes to the court of law they don't have evidences to prove their marriages despite the fact they have 4 kids and living happily since past 20 years or so.

Legally they can't prove their marriage even though both of them calling themselves as husband and wife and having kids................

Even their witnesses are not sufficient to prove this marriage unless they can provide any legal documents, photographs or videos or any other relevent document to prove their claim

I am sure that they had a LOT of internet sex and that's why both parties are too embarrassed to produce them =D

kaisa banda hai...internet pe hi khush hoke shaadi kar li... must be total desperate at that time...likes of dhoni, afridi, yuvi's must be laughing thinking abt it....

Legally they can't prove their marriage even though both of them calling themselves as husband and wife and having kids................

Even their witnesses are not sufficient to prove this marriage unless they can provide any legal documents, photographs or videos or any other relevent document to prove their claim

They have witnesses here dude.

Her Father.
Shoaib's admission.
Nikahnaama, registered or otherwise.

This resolves the case, beyond a reasonable doubt.

Her name on both Nikah naama and Passport is Maha. Ayesha is apparently something someone in her family wanted to call her. Anyway, it's easy to confirm if both were her names easily.

On that note Asim, what surprises me is this. Why can't either party produce chat logs? I am sure that they had a LOT of internet sex and that's why both parties are too embarrassed to produce them =D

Do you keep the proof of your chat log?

and back in 2002/03 MSN or other chat rooms were not like today who used to provide facility of chat logs. Even though if they had most peoples do not keep history of their chat logs........... The only thing they can show is their emails if they still got record of those emails

kaisa banda hai...internet pe hi khush hoke shaadi kar li... must be total desperate at that time...likes of dhoni, afridi, yuvi's must be laughing thinking abt it....

On that note, since I am fighting this legal battle for Ayesha, will you guys send us Tendulkar [or even that Dhoni-spoof dude]? Live up to your end of the bargain!

cant stop laughing ....:rofl:

If both man and a women claims to be husband and wife in the court. The court will not accept that until legal documents such as marriage certificates or photographic or video evidences not shown.

This law is also applicable in India. Then each proof has to be verified and Ayesha holds only 1 piece of document which cannot be traced from the official sources thus holds no value legally.

Malik video evidence is enough to say he was married with a girl called ayesha but it does not prove if this is the same girl or somebody else.

Yaar who cares for indian law. It's retarded. It's heavily supporting female. What the reality is that ayesha is not only ugly, she is fat and she is a cheater also. She cheated, she don't want to come on TV. She has been criticized by even indian muslims. Today on AAJ TV I saw the statement of Zaheeruddin Ali Khan(editor siasat newspaper Hyderabad) who was criticizing ayesha and her family claiming that siddque family's girls are always involve in such affairs. On GEO TV there was a some one from Australia who was the neighbor of ayesha in jeddah. He said ayesha is very expert in such activities and shoaib is not the first person who has become her victim. She must be sued for being cheap and for being a fraud.:angry::angry:

:hitwall:

Do you keep the proof of your chat log?

and back in 2002/03 MSN or other chat rooms were not like today who used to provide facility of chat logs. Even though if they had most peoples do not keep history of their chat logs........... The only thing they can show is their emails if they still got record of those emails

I actually have a chat log of 2003-2004 [not sure of 2002]. I have preserved most of my emails. I definitely don't delete anything that's of any sentimental value to me. I find it hard to believe that Ayesha has no chat logs with Shoaib that are of ANY sentimental value to her.

I am fairly certain that she is unable to disclose those logs due to the sheer amount of disgusting ***** in those logs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom