What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have witnesses here dude.

Her Father.
Shoaib's admission.
Nikahnaama, registered or otherwise.

This resolves the case, beyond a reasonable doubt.

1) Her father is not witness. The witnesses are sitting in Pakistan who signed the Nikahnama.

2) Shoaib Admitted he married with a girl called Ayesha. But where did he admit if this is same ayesha?

3) Nikahnama was not registered will lose its credibility

Who knows whats coming next and we continue changing our opinion but for now this is the truth.

Yaar who cares for indian law. It's retarded. It's heavily supporting female. What the reality is that ayesha is not only ugly, she is fat and she is a cheater also. She cheated, she don't want to come on TV. She has been criticized by even indian muslims. Today on AAJ TV I saw the statement of Zaheeruddin Ali Khan who was criticizing ayesha and her family claiming that siddque family's girls are always involve in such affairs. On GEO TV there was a some one from Australia who was the neighbor of ayesha in jeddah. H said ayesha is very expert in such activities and shoaib is not the first person who has become her victim. She must be sued for being cheap and for being a fraud.:angry::angry:

:hitwall:

You may not care about Indian law but this guy Shoaib has to care about it and work on the case properly or else he could spend a long time in indian jails.

Yaar who cares for indian law. It's retarded. It's heavily supporting female. What the reality is that ayesha is not only ugly, she is fat and she is a cheater also. She cheated, she don't want to come on TV. She has been criticized by even indian muslims. Today on AAJ TV I saw the statement of Zaheeruddin Ali Khan who was criticizing ayesha and her family claiming that siddque family's girls are always involve in such affairs. On GEO TV there was a some one from Australia who was the neighbor of ayesha in jeddah. H said ayesha is very expert in such activities and shoaib is not the first person who has become her victim. She must be sued for being cheap and for being a fraud.:angry::angry:

I agree with everything that you've said. But he still is not getting his passport back that easy. Na na, not happening.

i wasn't trolling........... i am standing standing on my words.

There are thousands of married peoples in India who are considered happily married and religiously they are indeed married. But when it comes to the court of law they don't have evidences to prove their marriages despite the fact they have 4 kids and living happily since past 20 years or so.

Legally they can't prove their marriage even though both of them calling themselves as husband and wife and having kids................

Even their witnesses are not sufficient to prove this marriage unless they can provide any legal documents, photographs or videos or any other relevent document to prove their claim

Zaki Bhai, They can get there marriage registered when ever they want to and when ever they need to. They just need to present in the court few photographs of the marriage and couple of witnesses to the marriage..

1) Her father is not witness. The witnesses are sitting in Pakistan who signed the Nikahnama.

2) Shoaib Admitted he married with a girl called Ayesha. But where did he admit if this is same ayesha?

3) Nikahnama was not registered will lose its credibility

Who knows whats coming next and we continue changing our opinion but for now this is the truth.

1) Father is a witness, he was on this end of the telephone

2) The onus is on him to prove that this is not the same Ayesha.

3) Your point 3 is true if it was looked at in isolation. But based on 1 and 2, this becomes the hardest hitting evidence.

Zaki Bhai, They can get there marriage registered when ever they want to and when ever they need to. They just need to present in the court few photographs of the marriage and couple of witnesses to the marriage..

i agree with bond...if u produce following it is done...

1. picures of wedding...
2. wedding card
3. ppl who attended the wedding...

but telephone wedding mein aisa kuch nahi hota...

I actually have a chat log of 2003-2004 [not sure of 2002]. I have preserved most of my emails. I definitely don't delete anything that's of any sentimental value to me. I find it hard to believe that Ayesha has no chat logs with Shoaib that are of ANY sentimental value to her.

I am fairly certain that she is unable to disclose those logs due to the sheer amount of disgusting ***** in those logs.

you could be right but unfortunately not everybody is as smart as you are.

I don't store my chat logs even in 2010 and i am sure the majority of the peoples i would 95%+ would not be storing their conversation back in 2002/03

Her name on both Nikah naama and Passport is Maha. Ayesha is apparently something someone in her family wanted to call her. Anyway, it's easy to confirm if both were her names easily.

On that note Asim, what surprises me is this. Why can't either party produce chat logs? I am sure that they had a LOT of internet sex and that's why both parties are too embarrassed to produce them =D

And the most astonishing thing is that she has written her name Ayesha in the FIR against Shoaib. If ayesha is her nick name and her real name is maha why she has written her name ayesha in the FIR. :azn:

You don't write your nick name in the FIR instead of your real name.

:angry:

bhai we Indians care for our law....
do you know the treatment done with woman in some rural parts of India??? these laws are needed to help them.... though they are heavily misused.....
and by the way... do you need to be slim and beautiful to be right??

and why should someone care if some random XYZ comes on tv and says something about ABC.... if they have something to contribute they should go to court.....

:D

1) Father is a witness, he was on this end of the telephone

2) The onus is on him to prove that this is not the same Ayesha.

3) Your point 3 is true if it was looked at in isolation. But based on 1 and 2, this becomes the hardest hitting evidence.

i wonder why are u so convinced that shoaib is 100% sc#@d...are u related to the ayesha babe by any chance?

Let me give you an example for point 3.

3) If I fight with my friend in anger and swear at him and threaten to kill him, that alone does not make me a criminal.

2) If I am seen around his building 2 hours before he died, that makes me a suspect, not a criminal.

But 2 substantiates 3 and makes 3 a concrete piece of evidence against me.

Let me give you an example for point 3.

3) If I fight with my friend in anger and swear at him and threaten to kill him, that alone does not make me a criminal.

2) If I am seen around his building 2 hours before he died, that makes me a suspect, not a criminal.

But 2 substantiates 3 and makes 3 a concrete piece of evidence against me.

vakalat (Law) pad rahe ho kya?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom