What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please close this thread now MODs

It is turning out to be another flaming thread now

------------

One last post........... The best post of this thread was....... when one indian member said "Her nationality should be stripped off" :rofl: like she is a traitor :lol:

but its pathetic, all these indians claim to be open minded and liberal but have hit the roof because an indian muslim has married a pakistani muslim.

i feel sorry for indian muslims if this is what they have to put up with

Is Sania going to play Tennis from Pakistan side after she is get married with Shoaib?

but its pathetic, all these indians claim to be open minded and liberal but have hit the roof because an indian muslim has married a pakistani muslim.

Dude don't tell me that you were really thinking that indians claims of beign secular are true?! :eek:

They always claim...claim...claims but at last facts are pretty diffrent!:blah:

Is Sania going to play Tennis from Pakistan side after she is get married with Shoaib?

how many times are we going to see the same questions :confused:

Of course she will be playing for India :D

Dude.. All you have to do is read the whole 33 pages to realize that even Pakistani muslims are no better in commenting about this wedding than the members from this side of the border..

Enough has been disscussed about this Mirza & Malik from both Indian and Pakistani. every 8-12 posts I see both sides members, specially the bright smartasses are claiming and accusing the others about being hypocrate or whatnot!

There were posts in which they did there best in throwing mud on each other, With the intention of showing the other side how there countrymen had dissowned by sleeping with the enemy. For God's sake please don't use these 2 celebs to spew your hatred agenda. They are free and they'r adults who could decide there own paths. We are no one to speak about these indaviduals, nor we have the right to.

For those who think she will except the other country nationality is just a fullfiling there own fantacies of having some moments of giggling to vent out there frustrations. So, he/she will do there best to throw the best joke. I'm talking about both of you Indians and Pakistanis.

Another stupit claim of pridicting how things will lead for these 2. You better be ready for good explanation. Because i will bugg you all day about your ability to project social matters of others.

There are million other threads for venting your hate against the other. My request to MOD's is to either close or suspend this thread untill the marriage takes place in DUBAI. Untill then we have real issues to talk about.

So far they have decided to not live in Pakistan and settle down in Dubai retaining their respective citizenships.. May be later they will decide whether Sania becomes a pakistani Tennis player or Shoaib joins the Hyderabad IPL side.:azn:

Dude.. All you have to do is read the whole 33 pages to realize that even Pakistani muslims are no better in commenting about this wedding than the members from this side of the border..

this is probably true, but its the indians who you have to admit shout about their free open secular society yet turn on sania just because she exercised her will!!!

the reaction by the indian men on here is pretty poor, from being a proud symbol of india she has probably become a hated figure over night, and for what?

watch the end of the video it's so funny :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
saniagettingit.jpg

Your post would of have had been lot more funnier with a video from HONEY SINGH SONG " jadd (25)Pachchiya pinda nay teri mari, hunn taa saday <======3 nay vee khichachi Ae taiyari" I'll stop here now. It may be too explicit for some of you kids here. don't forget to youtube it though, worth every line listening to. LOL:rofl:

Just amazing to watch the level of immaturity and MALE CHAUVINISM in the Sub-Continent.

My countrymen, Pakistanis are feeling victorious

while

Indians are feeling defeated.

WHAT THE HELL !!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom