What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's my turn to SERVE........ Shoib". !!!

A healthy young female of child bearing age.

Who am I kidding ! What a woman !! She kills with those looks. She is very different than Anna Kornikova,but similarly well endowed. :D

fd6da471ea6872411981f1f42cf37d86.jpg

0de22eebe27d94929aa8c11026fbae90.gif

:D :D :D :lol:

5f2bbe81cdbce7c0626ccbc3e7efeda2.jpg

Getting a little carried away here. Sania looks 'mucho caliente' than Anna.

Disagree ?

Hope ,GoP shall build international tennis court for Sannia for practice :lol:
She is not even considering settling in Pakistan, might be just a visitor. Without any bad intentions I feel this is kind of insult that she put a condition to Sohaib that she will consider marrying only if he plans to settle outside Pakistan. Don't you think that conveys her feelings for Pakistan. So where is question of GOP building the court comes in here?

Simple equation here.
She selected Pakistani but rejected Pakistan.
Sohaib selected her over Pakistan. So to sum it up both rejected Pakistan. Wonder why people think it's celebration for Pakistani's, if someone in India would have done the same I would have been pissed off.

She is not even considering settling in Pakistan, might be just a visitor. Without any bad intentions I feel this is kind of insult that she put a condition to Sohaib that she will consider marrying only if he plans to settle outside Pakistan. Don't you think that conveys her feelings for Pakistan. So where is question of GOP building the court comes in here?

Simple equation here.
Sohaib selected her over Pakistan. So to sum it up both rejected Pakistan. Wonder why people think it's celebration for Pakistani's, if someone in India would have done the same I would have been pissed off.

You are making quite a lot of assumptions here. Such as her settling in Dubai means she rejected Pakistan. And also that Malik rejected Pakistan. Second one is completely false as I don't know how marrying her means he rejected Pakistan. First one is also heavily questionable as several people choose to live abroad due to more opportunities and better standard of living.

Simple equation here.

You dont know the custom of Punjab Pakistan and India , Sannia have to live in Malik's house.

Indian's should try to diggest this marriage and be ready for more :lol:

You are making quite a lot of assumptions here. Such as her settling in Dubai means she rejected Pakistan. And also that Malik rejected Pakistan. Second one is completely false as I don't know how marrying her means he rejected Pakistan. First one is also heavily questionable as several people choose to live abroad due to more opportunities and better standard of living.

No assumption here.
What opportunities will a cricketer have in Dubai? Dude read the forum thread someone posted that they made this decision because of Sania insisting on not settling in Pakistan. So Sania said no to Pakistan, she is not even applying for Pakistani citizenship neither surrendering Indian passport.

I see in long term Sohaib becoming Ghar Zamayee. The Dubai thing is stop gap arrangement for Sohaib maybe till he has career in cricket then he will settle in India.

So far my predictions have become quit on the dot with regards to this thread.

Poor Indians :rofl ............... why burning her picture?

India is a Secular country and everybody has the right to take their personal decisions

Relax

You dont know the custom of Punjab Pakistan and India , Sannia have to live in Malik's house.

Indian's should try to diggest this marriage and be ready for more :lol:

I do not know about India but I have no issues with this marriage. The only angle I saw it from was that a liberal Sania will find it difficult to settle in Pakistan and when I saw the decision of setting in Dubai that explained everything.

Simple equation here.
:rofl: frustration is spilling

1. she rejected all indians over a Pakistani :chilli:

2. she doesnt want to live in india as well, hence she moved, but to save her house being burnt down by shiv sena she couldnt take Pakistani nationality :chilli:

3. according to your old customs you can marry your 'boy' to the enemy's 'girl' but not vice versa, hence pakistani scored another point that too by marrying your 'most glamorized' tennis star :chilli:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom