What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No assumption here.
What opportunities will a cricketer have in Dubai? Dude read the forum thread someone posted that they made this decision because of Sania insisting on not settling in Pakistan. So Sania said no to Pakistan, she is not even applying for Pakistani citizenship neither surrendering Indian passport.

I see in long term Sohaib becoming Ghar Zamayee. The Dubai thing is stop gap arrangement for Sohaib maybe till he has career in cricket then he will settle in India.

So far my predictions have become quit on the dot with regards to this thread.

So what's the big deal if she doesn't want to live in Pakistan. Ok, she rejected Pakistan, who cares. Shoaib on the other hand simply is choosing to live elsewhere. It hardly means he is rejecting Pakistan. And whether or not he will move to india is irrelevant as of now because we will have to see it when it happens.

She is not even considering settling in Pakistan, might be just a visitor. Without any bad intentions I feel this is kind of insult that she put a condition to Sohaib that she will consider marrying only if he plans to settle outside Pakistan. Don't you think that conveys her feelings for Pakistan. So where is question of GOP building the court comes in here?

Simple equation here.
She selected Pakistani but rejected Pakistan.
Sohaib selected her over Pakistan. So to sum it up both rejected Pakistan. Wonder why people think it's celebration for Pakistani's, if someone in India would have done the same I would have been pissed off.

You already are Buddy !

:rofl: frustration is spilling

1. she rejected all indians over a Pakistani :chilli:

2. she doesnt want to live in india as well, hence she moved, but to save her house being burnt down by shiv sena she couldnt take Pakistani nationality :chilli:

3. according to your old customs you can marry your 'boy' to the enemy's 'girl' but not vice versa, hence pakistani scored another point that too by marrying your 'most glamorized' tennis star :chilli:

What frustration, she is neither my sister nor I was looking to marry her. She accepting Pakistani, I felt bad of her bad but that's about it.

I am not faking and saying I felt nothing.

But man it is true she rejected Pakistan, hence I have no issue with her.
She clearly told Sohaib that marriage is only possible if you leave Pakistan and settle in Dubai.

You already are Buddy !

Did I deny that anytime, yes I was, but now I am fine since she is not settling in Pakistan. I would have felt bad if she played for Pakistan, I do not care who she marries.

Dude this is a classic case of trying to make yourself feel better with whatever bits and pieces are there to make you feel so.

What frustration, she is neither my sister nor I was looking to marry her. She accepting Pakistani, I felt bad of her bad but that's about it.

She clearly told Sohaib that marriage is only possible if you leave Pakistan and settle in Dubai.

Non sense ,

How she can reject Pakistan, She will get Pakistani nationality and hope she will return Indian nationality.

In Asian culture Husband's home is real home of girl after marriage

India dont allow dual nationality.:D

bro when someone is condemning a thing over n over again, ........ i hope u guessed what i was trying to say :p

second remind me when did she said that 'marriage is "only" possible if we live in dubai' ?

Dude this is a classic case of trying to make yourself feel better with whatever bits and pieces are there to make you feel so.

Man I do not have to make myself feel better, I am already enjoying life here weather is classic and USA rocks, plus I am earning handsome.

But since you guys are teasing Indians, why are you ignoring this point? How do you feel if your brother gets married and the daughter in law say that she will only marry if you leave your parents.

There was a precondition for marriage and he has to accept it means what?

Non sense ,

How she can reject Pakistan, She will get Pakistani nationality and hope she will return Indian nationality.

take a bet, what else can explain this man. She put a precondition not to live in Pakistan explains her intention.

Poor Indians :rofl ............... why burning her picture?

India is a Secular country and everybody has the right to take their personal decisions

Relax

Can't you see how many people are their in the picture :cheesy: :flame:

Non sense ,

Did she follow the ASIAN CULTURE :no: I don't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom