What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bro when someone is condemning a thing over n over again, ........ i hope u guessed what i was trying to say :p

second remind me when did she said that 'marriage is "only" possible if we live in dubai' ?

Do you expect them to print it in press, why otherwise shifting of location is attached to news of marriage. Why it is decided now? Why neither moved before? I have explained enough, it's obvious enough. She refused to settle in Pakistan and Sohaib has to leave Pakistan to marry her.

Can't you see how many people are their in the picture :cheesy: :flame:

Naa bhai when Sania jee is there............. baaqi logo ko dekhna main Touheen samaghta hon :smitten::smitten::smitten:

kitne log hain i don't know? i just saw her photo burning :lol::lol:

Yaar fir 170 million cameray leke reception pe jaroor jaana.. More show of power of media.. :rofl::rofl:
:rofl: as soon as shoaib appoints me as his media manager i would do that :p

this one was free as a good gesture :p

Do you expect them to print it in press, why otherwise shifting of location is attached to news of marriage. Why it is decided now? Why neither moved before? I have explained enough, it's obvious enough. She refused to settle in Pakistan and Sohaib has to leave Pakistan to marry her.
its not in the press and you know it :rofl:

its not like that 'if we dont move, i wont get married to you'

she 'wanted' to live in dubai and shoaib being a good husband gave her this favor... you ppz should be thankful... baiti ka maumla hai :chilli:

Naa bhai when Sania jee is there............. baaqi logo ko dekhna main Touheen samaghta hon :smitten::smitten::smitten:

kitne log hain i don't know? i just saw her photo burning :lol::lol:
sir ji u mean she is on fire??? :devil:

A very imprtant thread 'MRCA News & Discussions' has 1500 plus posts after months of debates and this thread have already crossed 1118 posts in a matter of less than a week.

Amazing how men love to gossip. :lol:

sir ji u mean she is on fire??? :devil:

Is it? and I thought we all are on fire here.. BTW Zaki bhai ka to reception pe jaana pakka banta hai.. As a reward for maximum post on this thread.

Last edited:
Is it? and I thought we all are on fire here? BTW Zaki bhai ka to reception pe jaana pakka banta hai.. As a reward for maximum post on this thread.
hahahahaha... i would double that ;)

A very imprtant thread 'MRCA News & Discussions' has 1500 plus posts after months of debates and this thread have already crossed 1118 posts in a matter of less than a week.

Amazing how men love to gossip. :lol:

Yaar kya karein larkiyon ko to mokay ki jaroorat nahi hoti hamain to kabhi kabhi mokay milte hain...:rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom